Jump to content

  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes
  • Participate in raffles to win LEGO prizes
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

The Road to Home

Featured BIONICLE CYOA RPG

  • Please log in to reply
187 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Soran

Soran
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Submerged!

  • 29-December 10
  • 1,184 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 01 2016 - 02:37 AM

A new year, a new adventure...
 
 

the_road_to_home_header_by_soarinskies-d

--------------

 
 
truth_01_by_soarinskies-d9ma3y9.png
 
Soran: "Ugh… Five more minutes…"
 
Karoro: "KaaCaw!" 
 
truth_02_by_soarinskies-d9ma430.png
 
Soran: "Fine, all right! I'll wake up! Darn Karoros, always so noisy…"
 
truth_03_by_soarinskies-d9ma47g.png
 
Soran: "Sheesh... my head hurts. It must be from all the rocking on this boat…"
 
Soran: "Wait a second, why am I on a boat?"
 
Soran: "And more importantly, where am I?"
 
truth_04_by_soarinskies-d9ma4bg.png
 
Soran: "Huh... I see no landmarks. It's just clear seas in all directions… Well except those heavy clouds over there."
 
i6lLrcj.gif
 
Soran: "Hm, open seas in all directions, no idea where I am or how I got here and with no plan on the mind except just wanting to go home. I wonder what I should do…"
 

Author's Notes


Edited by Soran, Jan 21 2016 - 05:27 PM.

  • 13

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image


#2 Offline Naota Takizawa

Naota Takizawa
  • Banned Members
  • Rahkshi Unleashed

  • 22-July 14
  • 5,969 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 01 2016 - 04:43 AM

Check your bag. If you have a blanket, anything to catch water and a way to catch fish, you should be fine.
  • 0
If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

#3 Offline The 1st Shadow

The 1st Shadow
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Dark Master of Light

  • 21-June 10
  • 3,641 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 01 2016 - 05:45 AM

Try to determine your position by the sun and stars.

 

And then try to avoid that big storm on the horizon. :P


  • 0
~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow


Posted Image

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to NickonAquaMagna~


#4 Offline Kuan

Kuan
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • King of the losers

  • 21-June 08
  • 2,383 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 01 2016 - 06:06 AM

Sail towards the dark clouds.


  • 0

bBhcfWO.png


#5 Offline Petewa

Petewa
  • Members
  • Pahrak-Kal Attacks!

  • 18-January 15
  • 2,603 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 01 2016 - 08:41 AM

Make shadow puppets.


  • 0

#6 Offline Tertmas Tree

Tertmas Tree
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Toa Nuva Defeated

  • 16-September 09
  • 3,832 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 01 2016 - 11:11 AM

That animated panel is beautiful.


  • 0

#7 Offline Kuan

Kuan
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • King of the losers

  • 21-June 08
  • 2,383 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 01 2016 - 11:21 AM

Jump off the boat.


  • 0

bBhcfWO.png


#8 Offline Logan Tec

Logan Tec
  • Members
  • Soaring Champion

  • 21-November 11
  • 476 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 01 2016 - 02:22 PM

check if your boat has a motor and if it works


  • 2

one day this will contain greatness only the best. But take this with the ocean of salt then you will know what to expect from this


#9 Offline Lucina

Lucina
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 22-December 08
  • 10,834 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 01 2016 - 02:34 PM

Look for pirates to rob.
  • 3

#10 Online Spooky Unit#phntk#1

Spooky Unit#phntk#1
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Encountering Protodermis

  • 26-January 08
  • 861 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 01 2016 - 03:50 PM

See what's in your bag.

 

 

~Unit#phntk#1


  • 0

#11 Offline -ToaD-

-ToaD-
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stalwart Defender

  • 03-December 09
  • 473 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 01 2016 - 04:24 PM

Jump off the boat.

I too suggest jumping off the boat.


  • 2

bboSsg4.jpg

I own a Minecraft(1.12) server for all of BZP to use: 198.24.169.74:38545


#12 Offline Specter Knight

Specter Knight
  • Members
  • Submerged!

  • 05-November 14
  • 1,165 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 01 2016 - 04:36 PM

Freak out at how many options are coming into your mind, and can't decide on which one to do first.


  • 2

wGF2PMb.png

 

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

 

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

 


#13 Offline Irrie

Irrie
  • Members
  • Emerging Mata Nuian Protector

  • 12-August 14
  • 1,680 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 01 2016 - 05:54 PM

Do this very carefully:

You must first jump off the boat and submerge yourself into the ocean. Then you will bury yourself into the sand until there's nothing left to see but darkness everywhere. After that, you must recite the ancient creed:

EAT YOUR SPAGHETTI TO FORGETTI YOUR REGRETTI

EAT YOUR SPAGHETTI TO FORGETTI YOUR REGRETTI

After that, Lil B, the Based God will arrive and reward you with a bottle of fiji water. Then swim back to the surface and pour the water out onto the boat. And then you will realize:

That's not just any ordinary spaghetti. It is Mom's spaghetti. 

Mom's spaghetti. Mom's spaghetti. Mom's spaghetti. Mom's spaghetti. Mom's spaghetti. Mom's spaghetti. Mom's spaghetti. Mom's spaghetti. Mom's spaghetti. Mom's spaghetti. Mom's spaghetti. Mom's spaghetti. Mom's spaghetti. Mom's spaghetti. Mom's spaghetti. Mom's spaghetti. Mom's spaghetti. Mom's spaghetti. Mom's spaghetti. Mom's spaghetti. Mom's spaghetti. Mom's spaghetti. 

 

And then the spaghetti will fall out of your pocket and you'll be kidnapped by normies. 


Edited by Irrie, Jan 01 2016 - 05:54 PM.

  • 9

bZpOwEr


#14 Offline Okuyasu Nijimura

Okuyasu Nijimura
  • Members
  • Rahkshi Unleashed

  • 12-November 14
  • 6,062 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 01 2016 - 06:06 PM

look in your bag


  • 0

cTaaap7.png


#15 Offline Soran

Soran
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Submerged!

  • 29-December 10
  • 1,184 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 01 2016 - 11:48 PM

Freak out at how many options are coming into your mind, and can't decide on which one to do first.

 

v9w672c.png

 

Soran: "Too many intrusive thoughts!"

 

Check your bag. If you have a blanket, anything to catch water and a way to catch fish, you should be fine.

 

See what's in your bag.

 

 

~Unit#phntk#1

 

look in your bag

 

Kgkzv9z.png

 

Soran: "Hm, let's see what we've got… A compass, that could prove useful… And a stone tablet. I wonder what's on the tablet?"

 

oAiCFMM.png

 

 

Soran: "Hm, it says...

 

'Deliver shipment to

  1. Xia SC - Rura
  2. Stelt EC - Ahkvon
  3. Northern Continent SC - Nole

Recruit in

  1. Metru-Nui
  2. Southern Continent
  3. Northern Continent

Estimated Journey Time: 50 days'"

 

Soran: "I wonder what that's for?"

 

Make shadow puppets.

 

A1nWNCP.png

 

Shadow Puppet 1: "Face it, you've got nowhere to run! You shall meet your doom!"

 

Shadow Puppet 2: "Nooooooo, but I haven't even met my match yet!"

 

Soran: "I'm really starting to lose it…"

 

Jump off the boat.

 

 

Jump off the boat.

I too suggest jumping off the boat.

 

 

check if your boat has a motor and if it works

 

Yg8rD5q.png

 

 

Soran: "Hm, yeah the boat is functional. That's a relief, that means I can actually sail somewhere."

 

Look for pirates to rob.

 

Do this very carefully:

You must first jump off the boat and submerge yourself into the ocean. Then you will bury yourself into the sand until there's nothing left to see but darkness everywhere. After that, you must recite the ancient creed:

EAT YOUR SPAGHETTI TO FORGETTI YOUR REGRETTI

EAT YOUR SPAGHETTI TO FORGETTI YOUR REGRETTI

After that, Lil B, the Based God will arrive and reward you with a bottle of fiji water. Then swim back to the surface and pour the water out onto the boat. And then you will realize:

That's not just any ordinary spaghetti. It is Mom's spaghetti. 

Mom's spaghetti. Mom's spaghetti. Mom's spaghetti. Mom's spaghetti. Mom's spaghetti. Mom's spaghetti. Mom's spaghetti. Mom's spaghetti. Mom's spaghetti. Mom's spaghetti. Mom's spaghetti. Mom's spaghetti. Mom's spaghetti. Mom's spaghetti. Mom's spaghetti. Mom's spaghetti. Mom's spaghetti. Mom's spaghetti. Mom's spaghetti. Mom's spaghetti. Mom's spaghetti. Mom's spaghetti. 

 

And then the spaghetti will fall out of your pocket and you'll be kidnapped by normies. 

 

rlunILr.png

 

 

Soran: "Uh, how about no? I want to actually live. Sheesh, I think these intrusive thoughts are trying to kill me. Is this what they call 'The call of the void'?"

 

Try to determine your position by the sun and stars.

 

And then try to avoid that big storm on the horizon.  :P

 

Sail towards the dark clouds.

 

eaplcoE.png

 

 

Soran: "What stars?"

 

Soran: "Am I sailing to the freakish storm or not? Make up your mind! Actually, now that I think about it I should really get sailing somewhere. Especially since my boat is fine and I've got at least a compass. The question is, what direction should I head to?"

 

 

Which direction should Soran sail to? Vote here!

 

Author's Notes


Edited by Soran, Jan 18 2016 - 07:14 PM.

  • 5

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image


#16 Offline Lucina

Lucina
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 22-December 08
  • 10,834 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 02 2016 - 12:37 AM

South

Get away from Canada, it's too cold

  • 0

#17 Offline Irrie

Irrie
  • Members
  • Emerging Mata Nuian Protector

  • 12-August 14
  • 1,680 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 02 2016 - 01:00 AM

Head east to Mordor. I hear the locals are very friendly there. 


  • 3

bZpOwEr


#18 Offline The 1st Shadow

The 1st Shadow
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Dark Master of Light

  • 21-June 10
  • 3,641 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 02 2016 - 01:03 AM

I vote North. Maybe you'll find Santa. :P


  • 1
~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow


Posted Image

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to NickonAquaMagna~


#19 Offline Okuyasu Nijimura

Okuyasu Nijimura
  • Members
  • Rahkshi Unleashed

  • 12-November 14
  • 6,062 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 02 2016 - 02:14 AM

go north and get me a snow cone


  • 0

cTaaap7.png


#20 Offline Specter Knight

Specter Knight
  • Members
  • Submerged!

  • 05-November 14
  • 1,165 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 02 2016 - 07:38 AM

As this is a non-typing based vote (at least, Typing isn't exclusive here), I'd better voice my opinions on the general thing.

 

I'm not usually a fan of choose your own adventure comics, as some of the people who choose the choices don't take the thing seriously and spout whatever they like, but I feel like you're taking a reasonable approach to all this. Story aside, I like the Spritework, it makes everything look like a real adventure game, kind of like the Original MNOG was put in a blender with Minecraft. I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes!


  • 0

wGF2PMb.png

 

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

 

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

 


#21 Offline Onaku

Onaku
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

  • 21-June 07
  • 4,139 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 02 2016 - 09:06 AM

Looking forward to seeing where this goes. Seems like a fun adventure is about to unfold.


  • 0

fjEpIZR.png


#22 Offline Petewa

Petewa
  • Members
  • Pahrak-Kal Attacks!

  • 18-January 15
  • 2,603 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 02 2016 - 09:10 AM

Head northeast for a few miles before switching to south.


  • 0

#23 Online Spooky Unit#phntk#1

Spooky Unit#phntk#1
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Encountering Protodermis

  • 26-January 08
  • 861 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 02 2016 - 03:58 PM

Sail West all the way to Valinor.

 

 

~Unit#phntk#1


  • 0

#24 Offline Logan Tec

Logan Tec
  • Members
  • Soaring Champion

  • 21-November 11
  • 476 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 02 2016 - 04:29 PM

I would say just dont go south u dont want to end up in the southern isles


  • 1

one day this will contain greatness only the best. But take this with the ocean of salt then you will know what to expect from this


#25 Offline fishers64

fishers64
  • Banned Members
  • Savage Blizzard Awakened

  • 05-July 10
  • 11,025 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 10 2016 - 12:40 AM

Go away from the storm and try to find the places on the tablet. Check the boat to see if you have anything else onboard. 

 

(I voted West.)


  • 0

#26 Offline Josuke Higashikata 4

Josuke Higashikata 4
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

  • 29-May 15
  • 4,209 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 10 2016 - 07:05 PM

Go Dennis!

 

I'm sorry, I had to.


  • 0

t5pQDlO.jpg

:g:  :u:  :n:  :h:  :a:  :v:  :e:  :r:

                                                                                                                                                                       


#27 Offline Soran

Soran
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Submerged!

  • 29-December 10
  • 1,184 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 18 2016 - 10:30 AM

Voting has ended! Thank you for participating!

 

QGuPDr9.png
 
Soran: "For some reason I feel like I should be heading west even though it's in the direction of the storm… My brain is trying to kill me."
 
Z6554LD.png
 
Soran: "Oh well, here's hoping this isn't a mistake."
 
bGO99e5.png
 
Soran: "I regret this immediately! I'm getting out of this storm no matter where I go!"
 
1S3b5PA.png
 
Soran: "Aaaaaahh!!!"
 
dCxzEhI.png
 
Soran: "Oof!"
 

Some time later...
 
7qOIRYJ.png
 
Soran: "Ugh… Where am I?"
 
diGv3CR.png
 
Soran: "Sheesh I really need to stop hitting my head…"
 

What will you do?

 

Author's Notes


Edited by Soran, Jan 19 2016 - 03:51 AM.

  • 5

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image


#28 Offline Powermaster146

Powermaster146
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

  • 09-January 16
  • 17 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 18 2016 - 01:22 PM

Find an ancient rune that summons the Zyglak, then try out your composition of the Hamlet while they attempt to turn you into a pile of dust.


  • 0
__________                                                   __                
\______   \______  _  __ ___________  _____ _____    _______/  |_  ___________ 
 |     ___/  _ \ \/ \/ // __ \_  __ \/     \\__  \  /  ___/\   __\/ __ \_  __ \
 |    |  (  <_> )     /\  ___/|  | \/  Y Y  \/ __ \_\___ \  |  | \  ___/|  | \/
 |____|   \____/ \/\_/  \___  >__|  |__|_|  (____  /____  > |__|  \___  >__|   
                            \/            \/     \/     \/            \/       

 

                                     .•°•.The Eviscerator.•°•.


#29 Offline Kuan

Kuan
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • King of the losers

  • 21-June 08
  • 2,383 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 18 2016 - 01:31 PM

Build a sandcastle. Become the Kazekage.


  • 2

bBhcfWO.png


#30 Offline Ganto

Ganto
  • Members
  • Emerging Stone Champion

  • 16-March 11
  • 1,420 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 18 2016 - 01:31 PM

Head to your left, and follow the shoreline. I'm sure you'll find a village. And when you do, walk in as loud as possible!
  • 0

ad_kong_gant.png Ganto, coming soon

Corpus Rahkshi characters:

cuutuk_head.pngCuutuk

krieveks_head.pngKrieveks

 


#31 Offline Paradoxical Paperclip

Paradoxical Paperclip
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

  • 22-October 14
  • 2,413 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 18 2016 - 02:36 PM

Burn the boat.


  • 0

#32 Offline Specter Knight

Specter Knight
  • Members
  • Submerged!

  • 05-November 14
  • 1,165 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 18 2016 - 03:14 PM

Try to deduce where you are by examining the local flora, fauna, and climate.

 

...and if that doesn't work, just go fishing. It won't advance the plot in any way, so you might as well do it whilst you're by the ocean.


  • 0

wGF2PMb.png

 

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

 

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

 


#33 Offline -ToaD-

-ToaD-
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stalwart Defender

  • 03-December 09
  • 473 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 18 2016 - 03:31 PM

Burn the boat.

Burn it and see if the smoke attracts anyone.


  • 0

bboSsg4.jpg

I own a Minecraft(1.12) server for all of BZP to use: 198.24.169.74:38545


#34 Online Spooky Unit#phntk#1

Spooky Unit#phntk#1
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Encountering Protodermis

  • 26-January 08
  • 861 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 18 2016 - 03:33 PM

Try to deduce where you are by examining the local flora, fauna, and climate.

 

...and if that doesn't work, just go fishing. It won't advance the plot in any way, so you might as well do it whilst you're by the ocean.

Do this.

 

Or at least the fishing part.

 

 

~Unit#phntk#1


  • 0

#35 Offline evil_jaga_genius

evil_jaga_genius
  • Members
  • Exo-Armored Toa

  • 17-January 15
  • 756 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 18 2016 - 03:37 PM

Venture inland and/or explore.


  • 0

The raving lunatic behind Adventure Posts and The Isle of Malkhar
Avatar by Nicholas Anderson (NickonAquaMagna)

Skyrise profile: Dedris + the Chieftain

If I don't respond in the RPG, send me a PM about it and I'll try and get stuff worked out

 

Think a community RPG project sounds interesting?  Let me know here!


#36 Offline Powermaster146

Powermaster146
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

  • 09-January 16
  • 17 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 18 2016 - 04:18 PM

Decide your life is worthless, burn the boat, then leap into the waves singing the Little Einstein's Theme Song. 


  • 3
__________                                                   __                
\______   \______  _  __ ___________  _____ _____    _______/  |_  ___________ 
 |     ___/  _ \ \/ \/ // __ \_  __ \/     \\__  \  /  ___/\   __\/ __ \_  __ \
 |    |  (  <_> )     /\  ___/|  | \/  Y Y  \/ __ \_\___ \  |  | \  ___/|  | \/
 |____|   \____/ \/\_/  \___  >__|  |__|_|  (____  /____  > |__|  \___  >__|   
                            \/            \/     \/     \/            \/       

 

                                     .•°•.The Eviscerator.•°•.


#37 Offline Nik the Three

Nik the Three
  • Members
  • Steely Visionary

  • 06-May 12
  • 361 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 18 2016 - 04:55 PM

Collect some seashells on the shore. You never know when you need to repair bridge (MNOG2 reference).

Btw, I love your art style!

  • 0

At some point, I'll suddenly go on hiatus. I'm sorry for that.

Nik, but still pronounced as Nick

The Great Vakama or Clue official topic


#38 Offline Lucina

Lucina
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 22-December 08
  • 10,834 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 18 2016 - 06:20 PM

Eat a flower


  • 7

#39 Offline Petewa

Petewa
  • Members
  • Pahrak-Kal Attacks!

  • 18-January 15
  • 2,603 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 18 2016 - 07:11 PM

Lick a tree, and eat some sand, then wash it down with seawater before freaking out due to the sudden and excessive amount of accumulating and intruding thoughts.


  • 0

#40 Offline Logan Tec

Logan Tec
  • Members
  • Soaring Champion

  • 21-November 11
  • 476 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 18 2016 - 07:18 PM

Try to climb the very steep hill


Edited by Logan Tec, Jan 18 2016 - 07:18 PM.

  • 0

one day this will contain greatness only the best. But take this with the ocean of salt then you will know what to expect from this





0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users