Bzpower Pet Peeves

Dralcax

People who overuse the " :pirate:" emote.The " :pirate: emote is cute, but...The " :pirate:" emote just gets overused.

I've never used that emote ever... till right...NOW! :pirate: Anyway, my pet peeve would have to be when I have to deal with other members that don't know how to make complete sentences, spell everything wrong, and always misunderstand everything you tell them...I see a lot of that in the RPG forums...And they're usually YOUNGER PEOPLE!!! :o Why do I feel old when I say that?
Yarg! :pirate: Kids these days!But I've also got very little patience who don't use proper grammar. Seriously, just because it's the internet doesn't give you a license to be illiterate.-don't touch my pocket protector

Three great comedies at one low, low price....NOTHING!

Three late-middle age matoran think of something they want to do before they kick the bucket.

Choose Your Own Bionicle Adventure (archived)

Navigate your way through a myriad of meaningless choices as you try to not make a fool of yourself in perhaps the only comedy ever written almost entirely in spoiler tags.

Useless BZP Junk that you Must Have!!!

Get to your phone, whip out your credit card, and prepare to buy some useless BZPower related junk that has no benefit on society except that you want it!!!

joehalobanner.jpg

What's wrong with :pirate: ? :pirate: :pirate: :pirate: :pirate: :pirate: :pirate: :pirate: :pirate: :pirate: :pirate: Anyways, I hate the small links when posting from my touch tablet, but that's minor.What I REALLY hate is the extreme difficulty in using non-Gravatar avatars.

Edited by Chaos Makuta: Dralcax

aouROFb.png

What I REALLY hate is the extreme difficulty in using non-Gravatar avatars.

I am not having any difficulties at all. The issue with the avatar not updating on the profile before a certain size has been fixed with the latest software update.~Gata. ;)

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

The whole "we don't want to take responsibility for anything" attitude of the staff, which is shown in their ####### and forum rules is annoying. But what really bugs me is the (I wouldn't say constant, but typical) optimism around here about things, because you all (and you know it) are afraid of getting proto points lost for flaming and trolling (which, with this staff, you probably will), so you keep an extremely positive attitude on everything. For instance, until the last week or so, you've all been saying "Take your time, Greg! Be a family man! We can wait for as long as it takes!" despite the lack of updates for the last six months or so. Now that many of you are acknowledging that Bionicle is finally over, some of you are saying "Well, I think it'll come back someday, better than ever!" I'm not saying that you guys should be constantly whiny and negative about everything, but the current states of Bionicle and BZPower aren't so perfect, and you guys should (and should be able to) say the truth, as it is.

The truth can be perceived in many ways, at least in this case. For me, BIONICLE's storyline will continue once GregF returns. I will remain positive about this. :)You can be positive and still be impatient.

jlovfkk.jpg

OH NO LINKING FORUMS ELSE BZPOWER WILL CRUMBLE AND DIE!I hate that rule.Thanks to being too strict, BZP as gained the hate of most other LEGO-related sites.

At least I'm not the only one who noticed that. :PBut what I don't get is, why they hate them so much for one little rule.
Because it's honestly such a petty and quite childish rule. And so out of line with the basic rules of every other forum ever made. And it's especially irrelevant now, 'cause the site was down for several months and yet didn't really lose its members, so it doesn't matter if people learn other sites exist because we know they'll come back here anyway. Unless the admins are worried that people will see how much better other forums are and lose members like that.... But then again, I honestly don't think there is a decent Lego forum out there....they all have their faults.- Tilius
That´s a misconception of the rule. The rule isn´t there to avoid losing members (how ridiculous would that be?) but because we cannot control the content of other forums and thus cannot make sure they are appropiate and right to be linked to. Personally, I do agree the rule is too strict, even though it makes perfectly sense. Trust me, we are going to do something about it. ;)~Gata. ;)
99% sure that the rule was originally put in place in the early days to avoid losing members. Pretty sure the rules were like WE DON'T WANNA LOSE PEOPLE originally.- Tilius
Unfortunately, I believe you are right about that (that´s also the reason why the filter to moderator was put in place). However, that is not the reason the rule has been kept even today, as it has been expanded to any kind of website with commenting system.~Gata. ;)
Why haven't some of them like Mentioning sites with forums = bad been undone?That's sites dead, and has been for awhile. :P

The whole "we don't want to take responsibility for anything" attitude of the staff, which is shown in their ####### and forum rules is annoying. But what really bugs me is the (I wouldn't say constant, but typical) optimism around here about things, because you all (and you know it) are afraid of getting proto points lost for flaming and trolling (which, with this staff, you probably will), so you keep an extremely positive attitude on everything. For instance, until the last week or so, you've all been saying "Take your time, Greg! Be a family man! We can wait for as long as it takes!" despite the lack of updates for the last six months or so. Now that many of you are acknowledging that Bionicle is finally over, some of you are saying "Well, I think it'll come back someday, better than ever!" I'm not saying that you guys should be constantly whiny and negative about everything, but the current states of Bionicle and BZPower aren't so perfect, and you guys should (and should be able to) say the truth, as it is.

The truth can be perceived in many ways, at least in this case. For me, BIONICLE's storyline will continue once GregF returns. I will remain positive about this. :)You can be positive and still be impatient.
Maybe the Bioniclestory.com thing wasn't the best example. But I'll still bet that if members like you didn't run the risk of losing proto energy on account of perceived flaming, there'd be a whole lot less positivity going on around here.

Thank you, BZPower staff. In the past, I wish I showed more appreciation for all that you do. From one Bionicle fan to another, thank you.

I will concur that, frankly speaking, all the "Bionicle'll be back someday" talk tends to feel a little overly optimistic - but it's not incredibly prevalent, and most of the time discussion in that vein acknowledges the sheer unlikelihood of such a thing coming to pass. As for Greg and the story, it's true that it's been a very long time since updates, and frankly it's understandable to be impatient - it's just that people understand there's nothing to be gained by lashing out in retaliation. You could argue that people take it too far - that people maybe work too much to avoid even suggesting Greg put Bionicle ahead of his other commitments - but frankly speaking, I'd rather have that issue than a whole lot of screaming back and forth.As for the state of BZPower and its moderation, historically BZP has been somewhat heavy on the moderation, because it is at the end of the day a site that's supposed to be family-appropriate. (How appropriate that mentality is in light of the current userbase and the end of Bionicle is debatable, but that's another topic altogether.) You could make the argument that the proto system is too much of a deterrent, and is stifling criticism or contrary views about Bionicle and BZP, but it seems that much of the time the users here are able to hold such contrary discussions without causing trouble with the staff. I mean, that's what's happening in this topic, after all, and I actually am glad you're using it to bring up heavier issues than "I'm sick of the pony signatures".Or to make a long story short, I think you have some good points, but that you're misinterpreting the actions of a lot of people. (And as an aside, taking cheap shots like "(which, with this staff, you probably will)" probably isn't the best way to make your argument.) Edited by GSR

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

Maybe we could just link the embed the videos from the ###### instead of linking to them and placing users at the risk of inappropriate comments?I haven't noticing any overly positive attitudes about Bionicle and BZP being enforced by the staff, because if that is supposed to be enforced, they are failing miserably. There is a topic entitled "Want it to just die", it referring to Bionicle. My "Why should Lego bring Bionicle back?" topic has a lot of members in it saying that it shouldn't be brought back, and that the topic, in short, is pointless. Under your thinking, I should report them all, at bare minimum for going off topic. I'm not going to, because it's a waste of time.Negative people will be negative, and it would be completely unreasonable to squelch it, but I don't think it is happening.

Maybe we could just link the embed the videos from the ###### instead of linking to them and placing users at the risk of inappropriate comments?

Someone still might embed an inappropriate video.
That could happen if anyone links to a movie on any website. Couldn't the mods remove a bad embed? I don't think our members are quite that low, although I've seen worse on unregulated sites. :(

Ponies. Come at me.IMO the MLP:FiM meme became old even before the downtime. I'm very surprised it lasted this long!

It has nothing to do with BZP. Ponies are global multicultural phenomenon that is engulfing the internet in words of love, joy, understanding, and kindness. It's a memetic explosion of human reconciliation and strength.Ponies cannot and will not die.Also it's Derpy Hooves.Oh yeah, I hate topics like these. They foster and breed parasprites and other demons of negative emotions.I DESPISE THEM Edited by Waffles

Maybe we could just link the embed the videos from the ###### instead of linking to them and placing users at the risk of inappropriate comments?I haven't noticing any overly positive attitudes about Bionicle and BZP being enforced by the staff, because if that is supposed to be enforced, they are failing miserably. There is a topic entitled "Want it to just die", it referring to Bionicle. My "Why should Lego bring Bionicle back?" topic has a lot of members in it saying that it shouldn't be brought back, and that the topic, in short, is pointless. Under your thinking, I should report them all, at bare minimum for going off topic. I'm not going to, because it's a waste of time.Negative people will be negative, and it would be completely unreasonable to squelch it, but I don't think it is happening.

Waitwaitwait.Did you just say that an opinion should be denied the right to be expressed altogether? That an opinion, screw that, MY opinion is worthless? That it should be suppressed just because this is a Bionicle forum?... You can't hear that halfway across the globe, but I just gritted my teeth so loud I think one might've broken.EDIT: oh no wait.I read the context of your post too.Sorry. A little misunderstanding there.-Dovydas Edited by Dovydas the Nerevarine

OH NO LINKING FORUMS ELSE BZPOWER WILL CRUMBLE AND DIE!I hate that rule.Thanks to being too strict, BZP as gained the hate of most other LEGO-related sites.

At least I'm not the only one who noticed that. :PBut what I don't get is, why they hate them so much for one little rule.
Because it's honestly such a petty and quite childish rule. And so out of line with the basic rules of every other forum ever made. And it's especially irrelevant now, 'cause the site was down for several months and yet didn't really lose its members, so it doesn't matter if people learn other sites exist because we know they'll come back here anyway. Unless the admins are worried that people will see how much better other forums are and lose members like that.... But then again, I honestly don't think there is a decent Lego forum out there....they all have their faults.- Tilius
That´s a misconception of the rule. The rule isn´t there to avoid losing members (how ridiculous would that be?) but because we cannot control the content of other forums and thus cannot make sure they are appropiate and right to be linked to. Personally, I do agree the rule is too strict, even though it makes perfectly sense. Trust me, we are going to do something about it. ;)~Gata. ;)
99% sure that the rule was originally put in place in the early days to avoid losing members. Pretty sure the rules were like WE DON'T WANNA LOSE PEOPLE originally.- Tilius
Unfortunately, I believe you are right about that (that´s also the reason why the filter to moderator was put in place). However, that is not the reason the rule has been kept even today, as it has been expanded to any kind of website with commenting system.~Gata. ;)
Why haven't some of them like Mentioning sites with forums = bad been undone?That's sites dead, and has been for awhile. :P
The word filter will eventually be overhauled at some point. We want to fix everything at once and improve the word filter instead of just removing a filter here and there that doesn´t seem appropiate nowadays.~Gata. ;)

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

-Flame wars over stupid stuff. Seriously people, mellow out.-Ponies. It's one thing to see an avatar or sig, it's completly different when you go to the blogs and see every third entry as "pony this" or "pony that". I understand that people are fans, but it's starting to get annoying.-Once every four or five years, the word filter. The filtering of some words are very understandable. Others, however, are a bit ridiculous.

Soon to come: Star Wars 7.

......what? Did you seriously just suggest that the staff should be limiting freedom of speech and punishing anyone who has a negative opinion of anything? Seriously?And how is a response of 'It shouldn't be brought back' in any way off-topic from 'Why should it be brought back?'? If you pose a question and make an assumption within it, and then people pick out your assumption, then that isn't off-topic. It's a direct response, and one that potentially furthers discussion (because then you can ask 'why shouldn't it be brought back?', bringing in a new question to the conversation, instead of whining about people criticising your topic). Basically, if you're going to get upset when people discuss a question you pose, then don't ask the question. It sounds to me that you want the conversation to stay in the same place it starts (in which case it is indeed completely pointless) and any tangent, no matter how relevant, is seen as a bad thing by you.I will never understand those who join a discussion forum and then don't want anyone to have a proper discussion. Utterly stupid. As is your phrase 'negative people will be negative', as if negativity is a bad thing, and you seem to assume that a person who's negative on one subject must, somehow, take the same stance on everything. There are no negative or positive people - simply the thinkers and the non-thinkers. Non-thinkers tend to be positive because they lack the capacity to critically evaluate anything, leading them to think everything's BRILLIANT or just think the same as those around them to fit in. Thinkers weigh up whether or not something is good or bad, they form their own opinions on it, and if their opinions are 'negative' then thats just the product of thought - and thought is, shockingly, a very good thing. And when you join a discussion forum, it's a good idea to be in the 'thinkers' category, because it gets very difficult to discuss anything when people aren't going to actually take the time to think about it.Someone should make a happy fairy forum where everyone thinks everything's brilliant and there's no need for anyone to think or add anything to discussion, everybody can go on the forum and literally type away IQ points until they're dead inside (assuming they aren't already). Because thought is so HARD and TIME CONSUMING, why even bother?!- Tilius
A lot of people in this topic have been saying that the moderators are enforcing a positive attitude around here and that they are doing exactly what you are saying - squelching thinking and creating a mindless forum like you mentioned. I was trying to whip out some examples and prove that it wasn't that way here at BZP. However, that sentence about reporting everyone in my topic was confusing. I was trying to say that reporting everyone in my topic would be useless because the moderators around here would think (and rightly so) that I was nuts. I agree with your post.

Waitwaitwait.Did you just say that an opinion should be denied the right to be expressed altogether? That an opinion, screw that, MY opinion is worthless? That it should be suppressed just because this is a Bionicle forum?... You can't hear that halfway across the globe, but I just gritted my teeth so loud I think one might've broken.EDIT: oh no wait.I read the context of your post too.Sorry. A little misunderstanding there.-Dovydas
I'm sorry I confused and annoyed people. I generally try not to do that - it was one of those posts that you do, go to bed, and then wake up the next day with the sick feeling in your stomach because you know what you said is going to be misconstrued...:(And that is one of those pet peeves about this site...misunderstandings are worsened by internet wires and delayed response.

What exactly is wrong with saying Greg should focus on his new family rather than on a toy line? And even if you think Greg should write some updates again, it´s perfectly fine for you to say so, and you aren´t going to get punished for it. However, there are ways and ways to say it, and if you yell at Greg and even insult him in an extreme case, then chances are it won´t be fine anymore. It´s not so much about what you say rather than about how you say it.~Gata. ;)
I don't think fear is really a weapon that the staff uses. The rules here are extremely clear on what you can and can't do, and even more of that is just common sense. As Gata said above, going about how you word your complaints is key to complaining. If you have some reason described on why you hate what's going on, I really doubt that the staff is going to punish you for it. Even if they do they're going to send you a warning first, which you may then chose to act on how you see fit. Punishment as a whole seems to be well handled here. I can say for personal experience that I've been told off many times because my banner was too big. As soon as I got the warning I went and changed it. I really haven't seen anybody post a reason about why the linking should be changed that wasn't "It's an inconvenience." or "It's archaic." On the other hand, the fact that, we as a community, can sit down and talk about what is good or bad for the forum is a great thing to be able to do. :)

silverbladebanner.jpg

Punishment as a whole seems to be well handled here. I can say for personal experience that I've been told off many times because my banner was too big.

Are you not sensing a bit of a contradiction there? Punishment might be 'handled well', but the fact you can be punished because your banner is a couple of pixels too big is ridiculous.- Tilius
I agree. Mine was pulled before for just being a little bit too big(maybe by 5 pixels).

MLP avatars and banners. You all know how I feel about that.

Honestly, I don't see your point.I'm not a fan of MLP, but I don't see why you should have a problem with people who are. Everyone's got different opinions and you should respect them.In other words: no offense, but get off their backs.@fishers: Yeah, and I'm sorry for misunderstanding you to begin with. Probably, one of my pet peeves with this site is how I have to read everything in order to understand it, though that's more of a pet peeve with myself, really.-Dovydas

MLP avatars and banners. You all know how I feel about that.

Honestly, I don't see your point.I'm not a fan of MLP, but I don't see why you should have a problem with people who are. Everyone's got different opinions and you should respect them.In other words: no offense, but get off their backs.
I hate MLP and I like to express my opnions. I don't care if everyone disagrees with me and I don't care if everyone on here hates me(which they most likely do). I've already said why I don't like it in a previous thread. I don't hold back my opnions.

Punishment as a whole seems to be well handled here. I can say for personal experience that I've been told off many times because my banner was too big.

Are you not sensing a bit of a contradiction there? Punishment might be 'handled well', but the fact you can be punished because your banner is a couple of pixels too big is ridiculous.- Tilius
Not really. Considering the "punishment" is to have the banner removed, it's not that ridiculous at all.

OpAXNpl.jpg

Besides, if the staff fail to remove a banner for being a few pixels over, or a few kilobytes over, and those rule-breaking overages become the accepted limits and then, indeed, the norm, where does it end from there? It has to be strictly enforced somewhere, and even if it were upped to 805x305 and 110 KB, people would complain then as well. It's not really hard to keep signatures in line - so, complainers, thank goodness that the former rules of strict banner sizes and no more than five lines of text were eliminated. :P

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

In my personal experience, when my banner was over the size limit, I received a PM explaining the situation and was able to change it myself instead of a moderator just blanking my sig. But that was a pretty minor, first-time offense, so I can't speak for more controversial issues.

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

Ponies. Come at me.IMO the MLP:FiM meme became old even before the downtime. I'm very surprised it lasted this long!

We, the Bronies and Pegasisters, are a fandom.MP:FiM is in itself note a meme, although it brought a few in existence, like "It needs to be about 20% cooler" or "I can do it in Ten. Seconds. Flat!".A current MLP:FiM fad on BZP seems to be the winking Santa hat ponies. ;)

I hate MLP and I like to express my opnions. I don't care if everyone disagrees with me and I don't care if everyone on here hates me(which they most likely do). I've already said why I don't like it in a previous thread. I don't hold back my opnions.

Differing opinions are always welcome here, but not in the hateful way you seem to do it. Always respect other people's opinions, views and values over here, even if you don't agree with them. To be honest, you're being a bit immature about it.It's that simple, really.My pet peeve? Hmm...Trolling and flamebaiting. :x Edited by Valenti

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

Not really. Considering the "punishment" is to have the banner removed, it's not that ridiculous at all.
But the fact that being 2 pixels over is an issue is ridiculous.- Tilius
Makes you wonder why they haven't bothered not worrying about it in the first place. A sig being over a mere pixel or two won't hurt anything right?

A Toa eh? What kind of Toa am I?

Ever wanted to read a manga styled retelling of the early years of Bionicle? Here ya go!

http://www.bzpower.c...?showtopic=1384

Tilius, you have, in a less-reserved way, been echoing my thoughts. The apparent reason BZPower has their signature guidelines is to make things more convenient for slow-loading computers. I thought the six-month downtime was meant to fix things so BZPower would load faster. If so, then it should designate at least more generous signature rules.

Thank you, BZPower staff. In the past, I wish I showed more appreciation for all that you do. From one Bionicle fan to another, thank you.

Frankly the signatures now are kind of ridiculously huge. I've never been on a large forum that didn't have some similar guidelines for gigantic signatures, not only due to loading issues but as simple kindness to other readers. No need to scroll through a page and a half of signatures just to get to content.

webbanner.gif

Latest Update: STORM AND SAND

Enormous sigs, mainly ones with two or more images. I may just be getting old and grouchy, but back in my day, it was the custom to walk around with ONE banner. And we also kept stones in our pockets, just in case global warming hit an all-time high and we didn't want to force ourselves to live in the hideous post-apocalyptic nightmare, not walkpeoples or whatever you young-uns use.

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

When the error that says "the forum servers can't support the data" comes up, it just annoys me. Of course I am very impatient.Also, the lack of post in a forum sometimes. hate it when I see a forum say the last post was weeks ago. I guess that makes more sad(even though it might be a forum I never visit :P).

The people who feel the need to capitalize EVERY SINGLE LETTER of 'Bionicle'.

Yay! I'm not the only one who hates that!I also don't really like how the "senior staff" almost never comments, just to comment. It'd make them seem a little more "human" and less intimating to new members.

Tilius, you have, in a less-reserved way, been echoing my thoughts.The apparent reason BZPower has their signature guidelines is to make things more convenient for slow-loading computers. I thought the six-month downtime was meant to fix things so BZPower would load faster. If so, then it should designate at least more generous signature rules.
Okay, seriously. This is freaking ridiculous. We just updated the signature guidelines. So that members could have signatures that were far larger than before, and they're still not big enough for you? We now allow signatures larger than any of the other forums I'm a member on. And that's a lot of forums.And no, it's not ridiculous to remove signatures for two or three pixels, because those are still against the rules. Like seriously, the rules are there, everyone can see them, they're clear, concise, and generous. We enforce our rules, and it gets pretty tiresome to see people who complain because, well, they just like to complain. Blah blah blah the staff won't let me be rude and hate on everything and post inappropriate pictures or links, or use foul language or insult others, blah blah blah. I'm so oppressed!

31399314352_5890b9b8a3_o.jpg

I don't like not being able to see when a member joined. That's the only downside of the forum upgrades.Oh, and filtering mild swears.

jimistringer.png

Why are orange and black such a good color Combination ? Purple is pretty, and so is blue. Pink hurts your eyes, green is quite mellowing, black is very threatning, red is cool, orange is SO awesome, yellow's hard to read... But you can't see white at all! Oh, wait. I forgot brown.

Here's my thoughts: If a person tells the truth and says, " I always lie," Is he lying? Or is he telling the truth? And what has a mouth, but no head, and a body, but no torso? Do caterpillars like to tend to supporting colum of stone's every need? Or is that name misleading by nature? Speaking of nature, why are the children of animals called offspring? don't many young beasts come alive in spring, and thus, should be called onspring? Heeeeeeyy..... I got the first post on a page for the first time. Who knows; it may happen again. What the... It did happen again... and again...

YEAH! I'M ENCOUNTERING PROTODERMIS!

That respect among staff and often members is demanded instead of earned.

Yeah, I know this has been covered already, but the majority of staff members here are far more "relaxed" or whatever than the staff I remembered from years ago. (Maybe that's because I got to know them more personally, or maybe it's just cause I matured, whatever). But I always feel that the members who complain the most are those that break / bend the rules the most. If there is an issue, I would think that it could be solved with a civil argument. Sure, there are people here (and in the real world) who are impossible to compromise with, but approaching any conflict with a closed-mind idea that all staff are bad isn't the best way to go.

But what really bugs me is the (I wouldn't say constant, but typical) optimism around here about things, because you all (and you know it) are afraid of getting proto points lost for flaming and trolling (which, with this staff, you probably will), so you keep an extremely positive attitude on everything.

What is wrong with optimism? And if you think BZP is full of positive attitudes, then you haven’t been here long enough. The way I see it, the world needs more positivity, and I don’t think that it’s a bad thing that we can be understanding and supportive on a website for a kid’s toy. If you want negativity, take a look at the real world, which has plenty.

But I would say posting short stories. Unless you're already popular on BZPower, it's unlikely that you'll get more than a few posts on something that you've spent hours working on.

This. Except that it's been like that since I joined. It's just hard to get people to read and comment on your stuff. I would suggest attempting to read and review other people's work as well, since they will usually respond in kind and take a look at your stories. This worked for me for a while, although it's not guaranteed.And I guess my personal gripe would be that some members act very clique-ish here. It’s more prominent when I attend conventions like BrickFair, but it’s still relevant to the online community. And from these cliques arises lots of unnecessary drama over the stupidest stuff. But I suppose that’s just human nature, so I can’t expect BZP to be without it.Also, Grammar-Nazis. Sure, there’s a line that has to be drawn; if your post isn’t comprehendible, then you need to work on it. But for minor things that have been generally accepted into society, why hate on them so much? And don’t even get me started on “Bionicles” which seems like a natural pluralization of the theme’s name despite some finicky literary rules that go against it.Also, everybody shouldn’t have opinions different from my own and should agree completely with me. :P:music: