BIONICLE X NINJAGO MAFIA III: RETURN OF THE TOA

Voltex

*Groans and patiently waits for the Undertale fad to drift away on the sands of time*

• Upvote 2

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I don't know if things really drift on sand, I think that's more the sand itself that drifts.

Also I think sands of time generally refers to, like, an hourglass, which is self-contained so doesn't really have much if any drifting, and anything that would be inside it would still be in there rather than going away.

But these are mainly my own opinions on sand, of coarse.

• Upvote 7

I don't know if things really drift on sand, I think that's more the sand itself that drifts.

Also I think sands of time generally refers to, like, an hourglass, which is self-contained so doesn't really have much if any drifting, and anything that would be inside it would still be in there rather than going away.

But these are mainly my own opinions on sand, of coarse.

You clever Torterra... 

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

*Groans and patiently waits for the Undertale fad to drift away on the sands of time*

Hey look everybody

If you look at each post here,you can pinpoint the exact moment where Voxumo guaranteed that somebody would off him night one.

Insulting Undertale is srs bznus.

• Upvote 14

Hey now, I didn't insult it... I just said I hope it goes away eventually. In 20 years from now, I don't want some hipster child making Temmie references. Could you imagine how annoying that would get?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

you act as though I truly care whether or not you have played the game

"It's OK if people don't like the game. I don't care. And bullet (snip) etc. isn't for everyone. Even some of my friends don't like it lol"

Straight from Toby Fox himself.

Edited by Ajna the Muffin Daughter

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

NIGHT ONE

The Golden Ninja crouched upon the rooftop, staring at the entrance of the café across the street with narrowed eyes as he waited for his targets to exit the establishment. FF had entered seconds before; Voxumo had been inside for nearly an hour.

Three other figures stepped up beside him; he did not have to look to know that it was Nya, Skylor, and the Final Ninja.

“Everyone ready?” Nya asked quietly.

Silently, the Golden Ninja nodded before glancing up at the Final Ninja. “You should go hide. Stay out of trouble for tonight, if you can.”

“As usual.”

As the Golden Ninja turned his gaze back to the café, the Final Ninja vanished; Nya and Skylor glanced at each other before jumping down off of the roof, leaving the Golden Ninja alone once more… just in time for both of his targets to exit the café. Time to move.

Drawing both of his swords, he jumped off of the roof, flipping in mid-air three times before landing directly in front of both FF and Voxumo. His golden armor revealed his intentions to both immediately.

“Hey now, whoa,” FF said, speaking slowly and backing away. “I’m no Hero Factory, man. Leave me be and I’ll leave you be, eh?”

Satisfied, the Golden Ninja turned towards Voxumo – just in time to catch the other being fleeing. The Golden Ninja smirked, racing after his target.

---

Elsewhere, ToaD reluctantly followed the Toa, heeding their promise to keep him safe if anybody tried to murder him.

The night had not gone how he intended at all.

First, there had been the ‘investigation’ of Taka Nuvia, which had really consisted of the Toa bashing her head in and stealing her ID before taking off into the night; then they had found the corpse of Reyn, who had clearly been gutted recently by an operative of Hero Factory (the Toa, for what it was worth, suspected Dunkan Bulk).

Now here they were, in a confrontation with both Nya and Skylor… with Quisoves and Dallior caught in between them.

“You can’t kill Dallior,” Skylor said firmly, her hand on Dallior’s shoulder. “He’s under my protection for tonight.”

The Toa grunted, clearly displeased, before turning to Quisoves, who gulped. Nya sighed, tossing the Ninja’s ID away, knowing it would be impossible for her to stop the Toa from their quest for blood. Quisoves, realizing he had been thrown under the proverbial bus, moved to flee – but the Toa was faster, grabbing his neck in the blink of an eye and snapping it.

“Was that really necessary?” ToaD snapped, only to fall silent when the Toa glared at him. “Never mind. Never mind.”

---

The Golden Ninja tackled Voxumo, and the two crashed through the window of a long-abandoned eggnog bar. They wrestled with each other, rolling across the floor until Voxumo managed to toss the Golden Ninja aside and scrambled to his feet. The Golden Ninja grunted as he was knocked headfirst into the counter; he shook his head to clear it as he slowly stood, before freezing at the sight before him.

“What now?” Voxumo asked, smirking as he pressed the tip of his ice dagger into Petewa’s chin.

Voxumo’s smirk turned into a frown as the Golden Ninja barked out a harsh laugh.

“Go ahead,” the Golden Ninja said, chuckling. “Try it.”

Sneering, Voxumo drove the dagger up into Petewa’s chin – or rather, he tried to… only to realize that his arm would not obey him. Eyes widening as he realized what was happening, Voxumo tossed Petewa aside and stumbled back, tripping over a fallen chair and crashing to the floor as the Golden Ninja advanced.

“Bye-bye, Mr. Makuro,” the Golden Ninja said quietly, stabbing his golden sword into the Hero Factory leader’s eye.

Voxumo (Mr. Makuro) slain by the Golden Ninja.

Quisoves (Ninja) slain by the Toa.

Reyn (Ninja) slain by Hero Factory.

SUSPECTS:

Nevermore – Was he tired of serving his bird master Quisoves?

Amaztastical Lynn – Was he overly determined not to die on Night 1?

Petewa/Kyle Whyte – Was he in two places at once?

Dallior – Was he just pretending to be helpless to fool Ninjago?

Jed – Was he tired of being 1ndy?

ToaD – Was the Toa protecting a killer?

Blade – Was she cursed to become a murderer by Spot 19?

Fishers64 – Was she trying to kill Dallior, or was it an attempt to frame her?

Shadowhawk – Was he attempting to kill someone other than Voltex for a change?

Kimiko – Was he trying to get himself removed ASAP?

How voting works: You all have THREE votes, and can divide these votes however you wish. The three players with the most votes will be executed.

YOU HAVE 24 HOURS.

• Upvote 6

Petewa/Kyle Whyte – Was he in two places at once?

Well, I am some kind of Nindroid Timelord, regenerating each time I get killed in Mafia after night one, so I wouldn't be surprised.

I vote Nato.

Nice job wasting your votes, then, since Nato isn't on the suspect list.

I will not help you feed this silly, meaningless grudge.

(Not until Nato is on the suspect list, of course)

---

Nevermore –

Amaztastical Lynn –

Petewa/Kyle Whyte – 1

Dallior –

Jed –

ToaD –

Blade – 1

Fishers64 –

Shadowhawk – 1

Kimiko –

Edited by Lucina
  • Upvote 4

I shall throw all three of my votes at Petewa in the hopes of ensuring his elimination. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I shall throw all three of my votes on Shadowhawk in the attempt of

ACHIEVING THE LEGENDARY 10-HANG/DOUBLE PENTA-HANG!

good luck with that

---

Nevermore – 2

Amaztastical Lynn –

Petewa/Kyle Whyte – 4

Dallior –

Jed –

ToaD –

Blade – 2

Fishers64 – 2

Shadowhawk – 4

Kimiko – 1

My votes go to Shadowhawk, Toad and Nevermore

I think we've all DESERTed the idea of a decahang anymore.

Get it? Because we were making sand puns? And deserts have sand in them? Ha ha?

2xu8Ptu.png

All 3 at SHawk.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodies? Your grace."

"I know that one. 'Who watches the Watchmen?' Me, Mr. Pessimal."

"Ah, but who watches you, your grace?"

"I do that too. All the time."

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!

My votes go to Shadowhawk, Toad and Nevermore

I think we've all DESERTed the idea of a decahang anymore.

Get it? Because we were making sand puns? And deserts have sand in them? Ha ha?

It only becomes impossible when you stop believing in it.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu