Win a Free Bionicle Set

After a couple of years of giving out free LEGO sets to New Members joining the site on a semi-regular basis we've decided to mix things up a bit. Starting today, all members can enter into 2016 Member Raffle #1 for a chance to win a free copy of 70785 Pohatu Master of Stone. The raffle will run through the end of February, and in March we'll give away another free set. So whether you've been a BZPower member for years or are just joining today, you should drop everything and go enter for a chance to win!

View the full article

• Upvote 1

I'm kind of new here, how do I participate? Do I have to buy a ticket?

Welcome to BZP, link is in the OP, and it's completely free!

Thank you, I read more after I was done writing the comment and saw it said it was free.  I guess I missed that part.

Edited by Rakrondewl

You can never have enough Pohatu. Props to BZP for doing this!

True, but I still don't really need him.  I have all the first wave and all but one of the second (Skull Scorpio).  And just got a few of the new sets.  And I don't need any of his pieces for MOCs right now.  So I wish you luck and thank BZP again for this great opportunity.