Twitch Tuesday

Black Six

Finished one world and then finished the next one, so now only two more story worlds left to go. In addition, the only main characters not yet unlocked are Batman and Benny, and like the previous characters, unlocking them will also unlock a certain item with new abilities (Batman will obviously come with the grapple gun, while Benny will have the cutting tool you were wondering about at one point in this week's stream). I also suspect that it will be only after you've unlocked these particular items that you'll be able to collect other items with similar abilities.

Although none of the characters have any unique abilities, Unikitty and MetalBeard are not shaped like standard minifigures, so I'm a little curious what they look like when they do various things like climb ladders or attack enemies (I wouldn't be surprised if such visuals happen to be a little humorous, like MetalBeard throwing his own head).

Now that I think about it, this game seems to be going by just as quickly as the Ninjago Movie Videogame did, if you're already now just two or three weeks away from finishing the story mode. After you finish the main story, do you think you'll do some exploring of the other worlds, or will you just move on to some other Lego game?

Formerly known as Takanuva's Symbol, I rejoined BZPower on October 10, 2012.

These days, I am perhaps best known for my obsession with all Lego video games.

I don't think LEGO has announced any other games coming out soon, so we'll have to see. I haven't reset the poll in a while, so maybe we'll do that and see what people would like us to play. I've installed the new version of the streaming software, so we may go back to doing a little more testing and see about adding some new features before we pick up a new game.

No lagging in the stream I could see (at least, none that I'm sure were not due to issues on my end), though kinda strange that you're suggesting a rather significant delay in the use of the chat. I just assumed you were too busy actually playing the game to pay much attention to the chat (not to mention, my preferred computer for watching tends to occasionally slow down enough to sometimes make the stream freeze for a few seconds, which could extend the perceived delay between us). Perhaps next week we can do a little test to see how long the delay is (my suggestion is that maybe during the loading screen near the beginning, I would say something like "call time" in the chat, and then you would immediately respond as soon as you see it, then I'll say in the chat how long that delay is).

As for the game itself, with yet another world completed, that now leaves only one more left to go before story mode is completed, and seeing how quickly you've been able to finish the previous worlds, it looks like there will be just barely enough time to get it done in only one more stream.

I just assumed you were too busy actually playing the game to pay much attention to the chat (not to mention, my preferred computer for watching tends to occasionally slow down enough to sometimes make the stream freeze for a few seconds, which could extend the perceived delay between us). Perhaps next week we can do a little test to see how long the delay is (my suggestion is that maybe during the loading screen near the beginning, I would say something like "call time" in the chat, and then you would immediately respond as soon as you see it, then I'll say in the chat how long that delay is).

I'm trying to be better about reading it and having it open as close to my game screen as possible. There was definitely at least one point where I said something like, 'I wonder what I have to do next?' then I figured it out, and then your tip showed up in the chat. So it's definitely worth testing out some.

I had decided to test the chat lag early in the stream because I figured it would get much longer by the end of it, but now that you've enabled chat content to appear directly on the screen, I've noticed that my comments would always show up only a few seconds after I entered them, regardless of how frequently the stream kept freezing, so I guess you're the only one who would ever notice such an increasing delay from the lag. While it's true I had some issues at my end (Windows updates on the second Tuesday of every month are always annoying), I later noticed the stream kept frequently freezing for a few seconds even when my computer was not acting up, so it seems that issue has not quite been resolved just yet. Not to mention how the stream this week seemed to end rather abruptly (which left me unsure if you read my final comment that the Dan Brickman character is from the Lego News Show, which now that I think about it has been a long time since I've seen any new episodes).

By the way, this past weekend, I got a little curious about the game Lego Worlds, so I looked up some videos of it and, even though I watched only about half an hour worth of content, I was surprised to see just how much in common it has with the Lego Movie 2 Videogame (so it seems that game's mechanics are not quite as brand new as we thought). Although it is technically a sandbox type of game, i found out that when you start up that game, you have almost nothing to work with, so you have to unlock items and tools and characters as you progress through a series of different worlds. As far as I can tell from the achievements list, the main goal (essentially the closest thing it has to a story mode) is to complete quests to collect gold bricks and improve your ranking until you eventually reach 100 for the title of "Master Builder"; and the ultimate goal (essentially going for 100% completion) is to find and collect everything there is available, including the extremely hard to find "legendary bricks". Put simply, if you ever get a chance to purchase Lego Worlds, I would now actually recommend it (especially since you found the Lego Movie 2 Videogame so interesting).

As for what to play next week, I honestly can't really think of a sure choice (I noticed there was a poll in the stream itself, but didn't vote in it due to my uncertainty at this time). One option, I really am interested in seeing the explorer worlds of the Lego Movie 2 game, not to mention the DLC worlds once they become available. Another option, if you wish to continue testing the stream with an already completed game like Marvel Superheroes, I can at least tell you where to go to access the bonus levels, now that I've actually got some experience with it myself. Or if you'd rather get started on another game you've not yet tried, my preference would be for Pirates of the Caribbean, as that's my favorite of the older Lego games. So yeah, I'm pretty indecisive on continuing Lego Movie 2 Videogame, trying the bonus levels of Lego Marvel Superheroes, or starting up Lego Pirates of the Caribbean. I guess I'll leave it up to you on which of those three choices you're more interested in.

I later noticed the stream kept frequently freezing for a few seconds even when my computer was not acting up, so it seems that issue has not quite been resolved just yet. Not to mention how the stream this week seemed to end rather abruptly (which left me unsure if you read my final comment that the Dan Brickman character is from the Lego News Show, which now that I think about it has been a long time since I've seen any new episodes).

I think my video capture software fell behind on rendering and streaming, so even though I did respond to your comment and said some closing thoughts, it all got cut off when I stopped the stream because I guess it hadn't caught up yet. I'll see about toning down the quality a little for next time to see if that helps.

That's also interesting to hear about LEGO Worlds. I have seen it on sale a few times but have never bitten the bullet - next time I guess!

Seeing as the Lego Movie 2 Videogame is now finished, I'd like to say a few additional comments.

After I saw the movie, I was definitely looking forward to seeing what the video game adaption would be like. Of course, I had anticipated it would be like most of the other Lego games, with levels and characters with different abilities, so I was imagining what such a game could be like. For example, It was easy for me to believe the title for collecting a certain amount of studs in each level would be "Master Breaker", which would also be a certain ability used by Rex and later Emmet as well. I imagined some levels had you play as just Emmet and Rex, then after Sweet Mayhem was unmasked there would be a level playing as her and Lucy, and later you would be part of the epic space battle against Rex's raptor army, and the final part of the final level would have you playing as Emmet and Lucy while fighting against Rex at "Undar of the Dryar".

But as we all know now, all that speculation I had flew right out the window once we saw the actual game followed a Lego Worlds style of gameplay (not enough character interaction and too much Lucy monologuing, in my opinion).

First of all, while there was definitely less freezing than last week, I had a bit of an audio issue where basically the quality suffered. I had assumed the issue was due to my headphones (which has happened before, where simply rotating the audio jack is enough to alter the sound quality), but since I didn't want to miss much of the stream, I waited until after the stream to figure it out. However, when I played a YouTube video immediately afterwords, the audio quality was perfectly fine, so I honestly don't know if the issue was my headphones or something with the stream.

As for my reasons for disliking the Lego Harry Potter games, while the story mode content was fine (which means I'll have no issues with watching you play it on Twitch Tuesday), it was once I got into freeplay mode that I started seeing major issues. While other Lego games automatically unlock characters you've previously played as, in the Harry Potter games, Harry, Hermione, and Ron are the only ones ever given to you, while literally every single other character (including ones you play as in levels such as Hagrid) must be unlocked by finding and collecting the character tokens (either in levels or in the hub world), and then purchasing the characters unlocked by these tokens. I found this problematic as the main three don't have all the character abilities, forcing you to really figure out where to find the tokens you absolutely need, even with the aid of a guide. In addition, things in the hub world do not reset (unlike every other Lego game I'm familiar with), no matter how often you come back from levels or reload the game, meaning that in some cases if you destroy something you shouldn't have or enter certain rooms without having the proper characters already active, you could potentially end up stuck somewhere. This is especially troublesome with the first game, making it (as far as I know) the only Lego game where certain mistakes could make 100% completion technically impossible, at which point your only solution is to start an entirely new game from the very beginning. Thankfully, the second game avoids this serious risk, though it still has the annoyance of a non-reseting hub world and trying to figure out where to find the right character tokens. (Who knows? Maybe this "remastered" edition you're looking to get might have dealt with some of these issues, but I honestly doubt it.)

Like I said last week, Lego Worlds is not quite so open when you start up a new game, as you start out with almost nothing available and you must complete quests and collect gold bricks to unlock new tools and items and characters (much like the Lego Movie 2 Videogame), so there is a purpose to it at first, though it eventually becomes more open as you progress.

Honestly, I don't care which of these games you decide to get. I'll still watch them either way.

I completely forgot this week's stream would be on Monday, and not only did I end up confirming my suspicions that my laptop couldn't handle it for more than a few minutes, but also confirmed that the audio quality issues I mentioned last week are not due to the headphones on my desktop but probably something with the stream itself. Also, I was a little busy with other things on Monday, I barely had enough time to watch the recording yesterday, and I've got barely enough time to type and post this today, so yeah, busy week for me.

Anyway, as I mentioned during my brief stay on the live stream, I was not aware of what else Lego Worlds offered beyond a certain point in the adventure mode, so I was quite surprised to discover just how much more open the game becomes after those first three starter worlds once you've unlocked all the major tools. I will point out that the Classic Space and Monster Town worlds are actually DLC packs, so I guess the Winter Village world is the only standard small world you had access to, while other small worlds have to be randomly generated, as you apparently did with that final world you visited. As I said, the maximum ranking is achieved after collecting 100 gold bricks, and you've currently got just over 10, so I'll completely understand if you decide to move on to a different game at some point before reaching that target.

I guess the one thing I'll have to keep in mind is that since Lego Worlds permits much more creativity than other Lego games, I should just let you do your thing and try not to be too controlling in the chat. I've got my own creative style, and I'll save it for once I eventually get around to playing this game myself. Other than that, I look forward to seeing what else this game has to offer, if you choose to continue playing it for Twitch Tuesdays.

Edited by Chronicler06

I think I'll give Worlds one more chance, but it seems like it's going to be a lot of grinding. Go to a world, collect everything, see what quests you can do. Go to another world, hope it has items for quests that you're missing, rinse, repeat. If you want to play around and make stuff, it seems like it could be cool, or if you have several people playing together it could be a lot of fun too.

I knew from previous streams that the frequent freezing would further extend the response delay between you and the viewers, but I was quite surprised just how far it went later in the stream. When I said two minute delay, I meant two minutes passed between me sending the comment and me hearing your response on the stream, meaning that by the time I got another comment out to you, two more minutes would've passed. And yes, even after I had tried refreshing the page and got no difference, the delay did reach five minutes by the end of the stream, and I was tempted to joke that it was like trying to talk to someone on Mars (but I didn't since it wouldn't matter, as you wouldn't see it by the time you ended the stream). Seriously, whatever's causing the stream to keep freezing so frequently needs to be dealt with, in order to prevent such a ridiculous communication delay. At the very least, I appreciate that you decided to simply wait on your end so that the stream could end when you really wanted it to, rather than having it seem to end abruptly like it did the last few times.

For the game itself, I guess the only real "story mode" it had were those three tiny starter worlds where you learned how to use all of the tools, and all the quests in the other worlds are like going through freeplay mode. Regardless, at least now I've been able to see enough that, once I eventually get a chance to play this game myself, I can actually feel confident that I'll be capable of collecting all 100 gold bricks and do all the other things (like finding the "Legendary Bricks") for the equivalent of 100% completion.

As for the next Lego game to play, I've said for a while that I would next like to see you try Pirates of the Caribbean, so that'll be my suggestion for next week. I already played it last year, so I'll be able to help out if you ever get stuck anywhere.

Edited by Chronicler06

• 2 weeks later...

Despite a minor quality issue with the audio from your commentary (the game's audio was perfectly fine), this week's stream went great. There was a delay between my comments and your responses, but at least it remained consistent due to no freezing at all. However, that delay was often enough that many times when I considered offering advice, I had a feeling that by the time I typed and sent it, your response wouldn't come until after you had already solved the problem (and in most cases, I turned out to be right).

Interesting that you've not seen any of those Pirates of the Caribbean movies except for the first one. I've seen all four featured in this game (but not the most recent fifth movie), so I guess I might end up correcting you if you get certain details mistaken. Anyway, as I mentioned in the comments, this was the very first Lego game to have the character selection wheel (you may have noticed that it appears in the upper corner of the screen rather than the middle like all the later games). The minikits of this game (in the form of a ship in a bottle) unlock micro-build ships that you can ride around the harbor and shoot cannons (though you'll probably not get to see that, as it's impossible to get all ten in any level in story mode). And as I also mentioned, Jack Sparrow has that compass that can be used to find various items (you don't have to pick them up, just finding them by use of the compass is enough to make them count), and finding all eight of them in a level will give you a gold brick. When I played this game, I remember only four levels where it's possible to find all eight compass items in story mode, and the first such level is level four of the first movie (which will be the level after the next one you'll start at next week, so keep that in mind). Also, the hub area of "Return to Port" is where you can find and purchase the red brick abilities (so as soon as you've collected a total of 500,000 studs, return to port and I'll tell you in the comments where to find the x2 stud multiplier).

Nice to see you were able to get through two levels this week (I guess levels in older Lego games were much quicker than in the newer games). Almost halfway done the first movie, so assuming you don't get stuck anywhere, this game might not take very long to complete.

So maybe it was LEGO Worlds that was causing the lagging and slowdown? I didn't change anything in my setup. But that seems odd since video capture is just video capture and what's going on the screen shouldn't matter...

Also, the hub area of "Return to Port" is where you can find and purchase the red brick abilities (so as soon as you've collected a total of 500,000 studs, return to port and I'll tell you in the comments where to find the x2 stud multiplier).

Very good to know!

I'm definitely glad to be back in a game with a story mode, although going back to nonspeaking characters is a bit weird. I went to turn on the subtitles before I started only to be reminded that they didn't exist yet!

Quite unfortunate that the cause of the frequent freezing of the stream is not well understood at this time, especially since it seems to occasionally work perfectly fine with apparently no alterations. For now, my only suggestion would be that, in cases where the stream does end up frequently freezing, please make sure to at least wait for it to catch up before ending the stream (much like what I believe you did for the second stream of Lego Worlds), otherwise you'll end up cutting off a substantial amount of content from the end of the video (which is exactly what happened for the first level of this week's stream).

Good thing I already played this game, so while I do remember what happened in the part that got cut off, it does mean that we missed out on your commentary for that part. By the way, sorry for incorrectly thinking one of those compass items was in the underground area. It's been over a year since I played this game, and while I did certainly remember that that was the first of four levels where it's possible to collect all eight compass items in story mode, I'm afraid I don't quite remember what the other three such levels are, so I guess you'll just have to find out.

Just one level left to go for the first movie, then it's on to the levels of the next movie.

Edited by Chronicler06

Glad to see no stream issues this week, but too bad the game had to crash twice in the same area of the same level. And like I said in the chat, when I played this game over a year ago, I never had it crash on me like that. (Although I have occasionally had Lego games crash on me, it was very often due to my desktop struggling to run both the game and the antivirus software scan at the same time, sometimes causing one or the other to crash.) At least it's good to see you are now capable of restarting the game without having to restart the stream.

For the game content, as I said, that first level of the second movie is my favorite level of the entire game, not only for the unique mechanics of moving around, but also I like the tribal music used for that level (good thing you no longer have to mute the music on certain games). I sure hope you can avoid the game crashing again, because I really would like to see you complete that level.

By the way, since I've seen all four movies featured in this game (albeit it's been many years since I saw them), I'd like to ask if it would be okay for me to explain some things in the chat as you progress through the story (such as gags and other things that were not in the movies at all). Or would you rather just continue to try figuring it all out on your own?

By the way, since I've seen all four movies featured in this game (albeit it's been many years since I saw them), I'd like to ask if it would be okay for me to explain some things in the chat as you progress through the story (such as gags and other things that were not in the movies at all). Or would you rather just continue to try figuring it all out on your own?

Sure! I don't really have any intention of watching them anytime soon, so I don't care about spoilers.

No game crashing this time, so that was good. And I guess whatever minor technical issues I experienced were on my end, so I guess the stream went great as well.

To further explain what that cutscene at the end of the second level was trying to show (as far as I can recall from the movie I last saw many years ago), Davey Jones was cursed by having his still-beating heart removed and locked in that chest, while being forced to never set foot on land and thus forever keeping his ship and crew out at sea. I don't want to get too ahead of myself, so I'll mention more details in the chat next week as you go through the next few levels.

And like I said, glad I was able to point out how to acquire that x2 studs red brick ability (or rather, red pirate hat for this game). Reach a total of 600,000 studs, and I'll help you find the next stud multiplier.

• Upvote 1

As far as I could tell, the only technical issues I saw were on my end, so looks like another good stream this week.

As I've said, it's been a while since I last saw the movies, so I'll try my best to remember the story content (now that I don't have to rush along with the cutscenes). Jack owes some kind of debt to Davey Jones, so while Jack is out to afford his side of the deal, Will Turner is forced to serve aboard the Flying Dutchman (and retrieve the key to the chest), where the crew is cursed with a kind of immortality that makes them more resemble sea creatures the longer they serve on the ship. When they play with dice, the only thing they have to gamble are years of service, and since anyone can challenge anyone, Will decides to wager with Davy Jones, and loses. Meanwhile, Jack has chosen to ignore his debt and go after the chest, as the only thing that can kill Davy Jones is stabbing his separated heart in that chest, so whoever possesses that heart has control over Davey Jones and his ship and crew. But once they find and open the chest, there's a three-way conflict: Jack wants to avoid his debt to Davey Jones, Will wants to free his father from the curse, and Norrington wants to get his old job back in the navy. Jack secretly tries to hide the heart in a jar of dirt (replaced with a teapot in this game), but Norrington sees some of that dirt in the rowboat and secretly hides the heart in his coat, then runs away and tricks everyone into thinking the heart is still in the chest. Jack doesn't realize this yet, and is convinced he has leverage over Davey Jones (and you'll see the consequences in the next level).

Just one more level left to go for the second movie (and thus reaching the halfway point in the game), then it's onto the third movie.

Another stream with apparently no technical issues (at least, none that weren't due things on my computer), so it looks like the setup you have currently is working.

For the story content, in the movie, Elizabeth left the ship with everyone else, so Jack was the only one who stayed aboard (obviously these Lego games always need two characters available, so this was one part where I had to mention that difference). Barbossa was dead at the end of the first movie, so seeing him back to life at the end of the second movie was a significant moment. To start the third movie, the British navy has possession of Davey Jones' heart and thus are able to force him to follow their demands, and their objective is to wipe out all the pirates in the world, made a real possibility because they have Davey Jones (reluctantly) on their side. To counter this, Barbossa's plan is to gather the nine pirate lords together and combine forces (among them are Barbossa, Jack Sparrow, the guy from Singapore (Sao Feng), and six others we'll see later (and yes, that paper from the end of the first level identifies the nine pirate lords and where they plan to meet)). And that special map is made of concentric circles that can be rotated in various ways to reveal directions to special locations (in this case, how to enter and later escape Davey Jones' locker).

Nine levels left to go. Also, once you reach a total of 600,000 studs, you'll be able to purchase the next stud multiplier red brick/hat, which I'll tell you in the chat where to find it.

• 2 months later...

Okay, now that the forums are finally back online, I can finally post my backlog of Twitch Tuesday comments (especially since the forums were shut down only minutes before I could post the first of these comments). These comments have remained unedited from the day I typed them up, and I'll mark each of them with the date they were made.

June 26:

Okay, here's all the lore to make the most recent two levels make sense (as best as I can recall, of course). As I mentioned in the chat, Jack studied that special map and realized the only way to escape Davey Jones' Locker was for the ship to be capsized at the moment of sunset, so everyone rocked the ship back and forth until it flipped over, and just in time for it to work. Shortly after, Barbossa realizes that voodoo woman with them (I forget her name) is actually the storm goddess Calypso (also Davey Jones' love interest) who was trapped in human form without her powers the last time the nine pirate lords ever worked together. Now to stop Davey Jones, the plan is for the nine pirate lords to sacrifice a special item they each possess to release Calypso and give them the best chance to succeed. Sao Feng's item is a black gem, and when he's killed in the attack by Davey Jones, the last thing he does is give it to Elizabeth and makes her the new captain and pirate lord in his place. While Elizabeth and her crew are imprisoned, Bootstrap Bill accidentally reveals that not only is the only way to kill Davey Jones is to stab his separated heart, but whoever does so must have their heart cut out to replace it and thus become the new captain of the Flying Dutchman. As for Norrington, when asked by Elizabeth to "choose a side", he decides to help her escape, even though it costs him his life at the hands of Davey Jones. Although Elizabeth and her crew escape with their ship, the navy officer (I forget his name) tells Davey Jones to let them go so they can follow them to where the pirate lords are meeting.

Thinking back, I fear my "helpful advice" might've come across as a little too controlling this week. If you felt that way, I'm sorry. I guess with the late start this week, I didn't want to see you getting stuck on something for too long (I'll admit I was in a bit of rush to get to something at 9 that evening). Hopefully the fact that I chose to take a few extra minutes to help you get that next stud multiplier red brick/hat made up for it. (As for why it's a "always double treasure" when there's already a "x2 studs", my guess is that I've found many levels have special areas accessible only in freeplay mode that double the value of studs found within, and this red brick/hat ability simply extends that bonus to everywhere.)

I found the third movie to be particularly heavy on lore, so I guess it's good that there's two levels left to go, then it's on to the fourth and final movie featured in this game.

July 3:

As for this week's stream, as soon as I noticed the audio issue where I was hearing only from the right speaker (I use headphones, so it's easier to notice), I immediately tested the volume on my computer and I was able to hear the tone fine in both speakers, so that's what made me certain the issue was on your end. (I've had experience before where simply rotating the jack for my old headphones was enough to affect the sound quality, so perhaps you might have something a little sensitive that needs to be kept perfectly in place.)

For the story content, as I mentioned in the chat, the movie didn't have any gathering of the pirate lords like in the first part of that level, they were simply already gathered at the table. Anyway, the pirate lords are indecisive on whether or not they should unleash Calypso to help fight Davey Jones, so they cast a vote for a supreme pirate lord to make all decisions on their behalf... which has never previously succeeded because every pirate lord always votes for themself, so Jack breaks the tie by voting for Elizabeth, effectively putting her in command of all the pirates. I'm afraid I don't exactly remember what happens during the failed negotiation between the pirates and the royal navy on that beach, but after that, the pirate lords go through with sacrificing their special items (there was no scattering and recollecting of those items in the movie) to free the goddess Calypso, unleashing the storm for the final battle against Davey Jones. (I remember a rather amusing part where Will and Elizabeth fear they won't survive the battle to later get married, so in the middle of the battle they ask Barbossa to marry them, and they go through the whole ceremonial speech as they're busy swordfighting countless enemies.) Jack, Will, and Elizabeth eventually make it onto the Flying Dutchman, only for Davey Jones to mortally wound Will. As Davey Jones is later distracted, Jack helps Will stab the heart, and as the now lifeless Davey Jones plunges into the sea, the crew of the Flying Dutchman gather together to cut out Will's heart and place it in the chest, while Jack and Elizabeth escape back to their ship. Now made the new captain of the Flying Dutchman, Will lifts the curse on the crew that had made them sea creatures, then teams up with the pirates against the royal navy. As soon as that short officer realizes the Flying Dutchman is no longer on his side, he can only watch helplessly as he and his ship are annihilated. Later, Barbossa takes command of the Black Pearl and leaves Jack behind alone in a small boat (much like how the first movie started out), but Barbossa's plan for a new adventure by seeking the Fountain of Youth is thwarted when he discovers Jack has taken the important piece of the special map to find that place. Meanwhile, as captain of the Flying Dutchman, Will inherits the curse that prevents him from setting foot on land for any more than just one day every ten years, so the next time he's able to visit Elizabeth is the first time he ever sees their son.

Just the five levels of the fourth movie left to go for this game. For story content, neither Will nor Elizabeth are in that movie, and in fact the only characters you'll see from the earlier movies are Jack Sparrow, Mr. Gibbs, and Barbossa. And seeing as you're still going at a rate of two levels each week, then there could probably be enough time left after finishing the last level to unlock the character that can access those red and black objects (I'll point out in the chat where to find him, once he's available).

July 10:

Hopefully this will be the most recent of my comments here by the time the forum is finally back up. Anyway, in addition to that complete lack of audio after the system crashed, there were a few spotty audio issues that came and went, so my only advice would be the same as last week.

Okay, to start off the fourth movie, the Spanish are trying the find the Fountain of Youth (which the third movie ended with both Jack and Barbossa choosing to find it for their next adventure), which requires a certain pair of chalices (one for life, one for death, so goes the legend) and the tears of a mermaid in order to work properly. Although Jack is mostly on his own for the events of the first level, Mr. Gibbs is also in London, and when Barbossa (now serving as a privateer) and the British troops catch him, he decides to burn that special map, claiming that he had memorized every single detail on it to force them to keep him alive if they want to find the Fountain of Youth. Meanwhile, Blackbeard has captured many ships (including the Black Pearl away from Barbossa), but fears of being killed are now driving him to seek the Fountain of Youth, so his daughter Angelica (who happens to be Jack's former love interest) drags Jack aboard to help out. Jack tries to stage a mutiny, but Blackbeard quickly crushes it, thanks to his magic sword that can make the ship itself obey his commands. As for that singing guy at the end of the second level, he is a missionary who was captured to help lure in some mermaids in hopes of capturing one and harvesting her tears.

Although it'll likely take only two more weeks to complete this game, that fact that you mentioned that you'll probably take the week off immediately after that means that I'll wait (at least until the forum is finally back up) before I talk about what should be the next Lego game to play.

July 17:

For this week's story content, Blackbeard and his crew use the singing voice of their hostage missionary to attract mermaids and manage to successfully capture one (thanks to an epic stunt by Jack, though I'm afraid I can't remember if it was any different from the game's portrayal). Next, they need to acquire those two special chalices, last known to be aboard the ship of Ponce de Leon, which now rests atop a waterfall. However, the Spanish expedition going after the Fountain of Youth had already recovered those chalices. Barbossa also shows up on behalf of the British, and since neither of them want the Spanish to get there first, Jack and Barbossa reluctantly team up to sneak into the Spanish encampment and steal the chalices. I forget what actually happens after they escape, but ultimately, Jack delivers the chalices to Blackbeard.

Technical issues were the same as last week, and I already mentioned on the Discord site my thought's on the next Lego game to play, so I guess that's all I have to say here.

July 24:

Hopefully this will be the last of my delayed comments and the forums will be back before the next stream three weeks from now.

And thank goodness this is the last time I'll have to explain any story content. Anyway, the mermaid ended up falling in love with that missionary, so Blackbeard is able to harvest her tears by threatening to kill the missionary. After Jack and the crew follow the water to the Fountain of Youth, Barbossa confronts them, but then the Spanish show up and try to destroy the place to ensure no one can ever use it, and in the conflict Jack and Barbossa briefly agree to work together again. After the fountain is destroyed and the Spanish leave, both Blackbeard and Angelica end up moments away from death, and their only hope is the final remnant of the fountain's healing powers. Drinking from one chalice gives life and drinking from the other takes life, and both must be drunk from by different people for any effect to work. Blackbeard selfishly takes the one to give live, but Jack expected that and had deliberately mixed up the chalices, resulting in Angelica being saved and Blackbeard being killed. Although Jack had tricked Blackbeard into doing "what any good father should have done" and saved Angelica, she is furious at Jack. Eventually, Jack decides to simply abandon Angelica on a deserted island (just like he was prior to the first movie). With Blackbeard gone, Barbossa takes his magic sword and his ship and is proud to go back to being a pirate, but fails to notice Mr. Gibbs steal all the shrunken ships in bottles (which includes the Black Pearl). The movie ends with Gibbs and Jack coming up with all kinds of wacky ideas on how to restore the Black Pearl back into its original full size.

Glad I could help you get nearly all the essential requirements to be ready for freeplay mode. Sorry I couldn't quite remember any specific characters that are both strong and can walk underwater (I'm sure they're among the villain characters that show up inside the left building), but at least I can assure you that (as far as I can recall) such a character will be needed only once in just one level. And since you now have multiple stud multipliers, you could quickly collect so many studs that you could just simply purchase all the characters in a matter of minutes, after which you can just simply switch through a bunch of them until you eventually find the kind you need. And I suppose you're right, these Lego games do quickly become very easy once you're able to purchase many of the stud multiplier red bricks.

Well, sure was great to see Pirates of the Caribbean, and hopefully you'll find Batman 2 to also be fun to play.

Bionicle Heroes, now that was quite a surprise to see. Like I said, I've played that game a lot over the years. Not to brag, but I've found this game to be remarkably easy compared to all the other console Lego games (technically, I've played them all on PC, but you get the idea), so I would occasionally come up with ways to challenge myself, such as using each Toa exclusively (when capable) for their respective element area (Hahli on Vezok's Coastline, Matoro on Thok's Mountain, etc), and sometimes even skipping the 50% discount entirely (I happen to be OCD enough to pick up almost all the pieces that get dropped, allowing me to purchase everything well before reaching full completion).

The way the levels are unlocked, you start with Vezok's Coastline, then completing just the first level unlocks both Thok's Mountain and Avak's Stronghold, clearing all four levels of one area unlocks Reidak's Desert, clearing all four levels of two areas unlocks Hakann's Volcano, clearing all four levels of three areas unlocks Zaktan's Jungle, and finally clearing all the levels of all six areas unlocks the final level with Vezon. I prefer to complete the four levels of one area before moving on to another area, rather than do a level in each area as you seem to be doing. (And since you at least remembered there was a pattern to those levels, here's a reminder of what they are: first level ends in a Rakhshi boss fight, second level ends by collecting a Zamor Sphere, third level ends in a Titan boss fight, and fourth level is entirely a Piraka boss fight.)

For purchasing upgrades, I prefer to first focus on the armor of all six Toa equally, then upgrade their weapons equally, and only after both have been maxed out do I go for their special ability (my reasoning is that the armor allows you to survive longer against enemies and thus essential to have first, weapons only makes attacking easier, while the special abilities are useful only for accessing bonus rooms that you could come back to another time you play the levels and thus not a high priority). Only after all the Toa have been fully upgraded do I go for other purchases, starting with the canister locator, then the bonus levels, and finally the Piraka Playground equipment for last. (The hints are just very basic bits of advice, but they are very cheap and you can easily obtain them all after just ten thousand pieces or so.)

Anyway, interesting for you to note that BZPower played a part in creating this game, because I do remember seeing near the end of the credits it mentioned BZPower and the usernames of a few certain members (I think you might've been among them, B6). Quite a shame to think that whatever content there might've been in relation to it at the time may have been lost with the original forums.

And with all of that out of the way, I guess all I have left to say is that I'm certainly looking forward to see you continue through the rest of this game.

14 hours ago, Chronicler06 said:

For purchasing upgrades, I prefer to first focus on the armor of all six Toa equally, then upgrade their weapons equally, and only after both have been maxed out do I go for their special ability (my reasoning is that the armor allows you to survive longer against enemies and thus essential to have first, weapons only makes attacking easier, while the special abilities are useful only for accessing bonus rooms that you could come back to another time you play the levels and thus not a high priority). Only after all the Toa have been fully upgraded do I go for other purchases, starting with the canister locator, then the bonus levels, and finally the Piraka Playground equipment for last. (The hints are just very basic bits of advice, but they are very cheap and you can easily obtain them all after just ten thousand pieces or so.)

Good reasoning. I'm sure I came up with a similar system a decade ago, it's just been so long, lol.

Anyway, interesting for you to note that BZPower played a part in creating this game, because I do remember seeing near the end of the credits it mentioned BZPower and the usernames of a few certain members (I think you might've been among them, B6). Quite a shame to think that whatever content there might've been in relation to it at the time may have been lost with the original forums.

Yep, we're in the credits! It makes me sad that this is one of a very few LEGO games that isn't available digitally (on Xbox at least) because it decreases the likelihood of people in the future playing it and seeing our contributions. I don't know how much we posted about it on the old forums, but I definitely still have emails with TT Games where we discussed things. There might be a Brickshelf gallery hiding somewhere with all of the assets we compiled for references.

First of all, I'm not sure how it looks on your end, but in the stream video, it seem that my comments from the chat end up covering the radar map on the bottom right of the screen. I'm not sure if it'll be possible to move those comments to a different part of the screen, but I figured you should at least be aware of that.

I do know for a fact from my own experiences that it is possible to side-step in this game. Perhaps it might have something to do with the fact that I've played the PC version, where moving the mouse around makes you turn left, right, up, or down, while the arrow keys make you walk forward, backward, or sideways left or right. I think it would seem weird if the PC version offered a better range of movement than the Xbox version you have, but as far as I'm concerned, side-stepping should be possible in this game.

While I did suggest using other Toa against enemies to get the achievements for each of them, I suppose the best way to obtain them would be once you access the bonus levels, which are just defeating as many enemies as possible in a time limit, so with that possibility eventually available, I guess you should be fine to use whichever Toa you want in the main levels. As for the level achievements, those are actually colored based on the amount of pieces you've collected (kind of like the "True whatever" ranking of other Lego games), with blue for the lowest ranking as standard, then bronze, then silver, and finally gold for the best ranking from collecting the most pieces, and if you want 100% completion, then every level needs to have a gold ranking.

One of my preferred strategies in this game is to take advantage of how whenever you lose a Toa mask, that particular mask will instantly reappear in every single part of the map where said mask was available, so if you're low on health, just switch to whichever mask is or was available in that area, then simply pick it back up again (which is why I kept insisting on using Jaller at the Nidhiki boss fight).

Finally, when it comes to Toa upgrades, each segment in the armor upgrades automatically adds a half-heart of armor, so the blue segments only mark a full heart's worth of armor. The other two things take effect only when you reach the blue segment, so that's kind of another reason why I emphasize armor upgrades first, because those are available no matter how much or how little you've purchased.

I think that covers everything I wanted to explain further throughout the stream. As always, I'll look forward to next week's stream.

23 hours ago, Chronicler06 said:

First of all, I'm not sure how it looks on your end, but in the stream video, it seem that my comments from the chat end up covering the radar map on the bottom right of the screen. I'm not sure if it'll be possible to move those comments to a different part of the screen, but I figured you should at least be aware of that.

I'm looking at the raw video feed to make sure I don't have any lag between the controller and screen, so the chat doesn't block my view. I'll try to remember to move that for next time.

I do know for a fact from my own experiences that it is possible to side-step in this game. Perhaps it might have something to do with the fact that I've played the PC version, where moving the mouse around makes you turn left, right, up, or down, while the arrow keys make you walk forward, backward, or sideways left or right. I think it would seem weird if the PC version offered a better range of movement than the Xbox version you have, but as far as I'm concerned, side-stepping should be possible in this game.

Well, I learn something new every day. I had to go look at the actual instructions (remember when games had those?) and it looks like in order to strafe you have to hold down one of the triggers. We'll have to see if that annoying button combination is worth it to use - I suspect in some cases at least it will be.

While I did suggest using other Toa against enemies to get the achievements for each of them, I suppose the best way to obtain them would be once you access the bonus levels, which are just defeating as many enemies as possible in a time limit, so with that possibility eventually available, I guess you should be fine to use whichever Toa you want in the main levels. As for the level achievements, those are actually colored based on the amount of pieces you've collected (kind of like the "True whatever" ranking of other Lego games), with blue for the lowest ranking as standard, then bronze, then silver, and finally gold for the best ranking from collecting the most pieces, and if you want 100% completion, then every level needs to have a gold ranking.

I'm sure there's many equally valid ways to do it. I'm sure once I've upgraded Jaller and Hahli so their weapons are more powerful I'll be much more likely to use them in the levels. And I didn't know that about the level completion - another new thing!

One of my preferred strategies in this game is to take advantage of how whenever you lose a Toa mask, that particular mask will instantly reappear in every single part of the map where said mask was available, so if you're low on health, just switch to whichever mask is or was available in that area, then simply pick it back up again (which is why I kept insisting on using Jaller at the Nidhiki boss fight).

My methodology is that the only two Toa I really need are Kongu for shooting and Hewkii for building - with some exceptions, but if you need someone else they generally give you that mask - so I'm pretty much willing to sacrifice anyone who's not those two. With your strategy, it would make me use Toa I don't really want to use, or that would make defeating the area take longer or make me die more. If you have lots of time and are more patient than me, that's great! But I don't think people want to watch me die again and again because Nuparu is so slow or something. :P

Finally, when it comes to Toa upgrades, each segment in the armor upgrades automatically adds a half-heart of armor, so the blue segments only mark a full heart's worth of armor. The other two things take effect only when you reach the blue segment, so that's kind of another reason why I emphasize armor upgrades first, because those are available no matter how much or how little you've purchased.

Good to know!

From my experience, the first three levels of all areas typically take around 30 to 45 minutes (a little longer than you typically take since I take the time to collect all the pieces I can grab), while the Piraka boss levels take only around 15 minutes. All six Piraka Boss levels always end with having to shoot Fenrakk's head enough times, and thanks to my efforts to challenge myself with each Toa, I can say from experience the best Toa for that task is Kongu, followed closely by Jaller, Hahli, and Matoro, while Nuparu requires some good timing with detonating the projectile, and Hewkii is the worst because the slow moving rocket means you need to fire it right at the moment Fenrakk's head has stopped or you'll end up completely missing by the time he moves again.

The Piraka Playground consists of that first area by the entrance, a tunnel to the second area, and then a second tunnel that leads to where you can access the three bonus levels (so you missed finding that second tunnel at the far side). Shooting at any of the Piraka will result in either two things: if he's in your way like inside the central tunnel, he'll run away; or if you're out in the open, he gets angry and chases after you, but once he actually reaches you, he will return to just walking around randomly.

As for the upgrades, after maxing out the armor on all six Toa, I had assumed you had enough to also afford acquiring the middle weapon for all six of them, but now that I've thought about it, I guess my math was wrong. 5x3=15, 15x6=90, so you needed 90,000 pieces for it, and you had somewhere just over 75,000 (which I had mistakenly believed during the stream was just barely enough for all six of them). Since the minor enemies (Visorak, Bohrok, Vakhi) will get stronger as your percentage of total game completion increases, I would still recommend upgrading to the middle weapon for all Toa as soon as you can afford it, which right now would be all but one (in which case, I would recommend skipping Hewkii).

Also, I've noticed in the hub area that you seem to keep having to use the constractions to unlock all the doors to the trophy rooms, while I recall having to do that only once throughout the progress of the game. I think what might be going on is that you're unlocking those doors after you've made purchases in the shop, so the game isn't autosaving those doors being opened, so perhaps next time consider opening all four of those locks before you go purchase your next set of upgrades at the shop.

Edited by Chronicler06
typo

In the later part of the stream (after you had paused the game for a moment), I noticed it seemed to keep freezing frequently like previous times, but I was uncertain about mentioning it because I noticed my chat comments continued to show up on the screen just seconds after I finished them. Then again, perhaps that's part of the stream being shown, so whatever increasing delay occurs might not be noticeable with the comments being display to us, and only you would notice any delay. I just don't really know much about how streaming works, to be honest (especially since it seems Twitch changed a few things recently).

Anyway, as I mentioned in the chat, despite playing this game over a dozen times over the years, I've never found myself blocked out of the Roodaka boss fight like you just experienced. I will say the craziest thing I've ever had happen to me in this game involved using Kongu's special ability to access a gold canister on the Avak boss level, where I made the mistake of standing directly in front of it while activating it, which somehow ended up pushing me through the ground and falling endlessly below everything (which obviously forced me to restart that level).

Also worth pointing out is that apparently all the boss fights involve the boss following a repetitive series of moves. In some cases, everything is happening so fast (especially if there's swarms of enemies) that such a pattern can be hard to identify. In other cases, there's so few distractions that it can be easy to identify the pattern (which was the case for the Roodaka boss fight and the latter part of the Vezok boss fight (which I even noted in the chat)). By the way, there was only one gold canister you could've gotten in the Vezok boss level by having Nuparu climb a wall (the others required special Toa abilities).

Oh, and something I forgot to mention last week is that I was surprised to see Hakann's Volcano being unlocked for completing Thok's Mountain. I always thought Reidak's Desert (which you just unlocked after completing Vezok's Coastline) was supposed to be the fourth area unlocked after defeating any one Piraka. I also recall when BFA played this game a few years ago that he defeated Avak before Thok and still ended up unlocking Hakann before Zaktan, so maybe Reidak is unlocked only by defeating Vezok, while defeating either Avak or Thok unlocks Hakann and defeating both of those first two unlocks Zaktan. This game seems to be more weirdly structured than I once thought...

Finally, I will agree with your decision to fully upgrade the weapons of Kongu, Hahli, and Jaller first (even though I personally prefer to purchase upgrades at an equal rate for all Toa). Again, I advise saving Hewkii's weapon for last, while I do seem to recall some comments back on the old lost forums that some people considered Nuparu's fully upgraded weapon to be the most powerful one of all.

That covers everything I can think of mentioning. Next week, I assume the next area you'll move on to will be Avak's Stronghold, so that should be fun to watch.

There's definitely some audio issues going on throughout the stream, where the speaker on one side completely goes out for a few minutes, comes back on for a few minutes, and repeats. It's much more noticeable while wearing headphones rather than using traditional speakers. I'm sure I've brought this up before, but my best guess is to consider checking if any if the wires are loose or not quite plugged in properly.

Anyway, since I've already gone over many basic things over the last few weeks, there's not really much left for me to talk about that I haven't already mentioned while using the chat during the stream. I suppose the only thing worth clarifying this week is why I insisted on saving Nuparu's special ability for last. That's because almost everywhere it's used, all you'll get out of it is a few thousand pieces, while the other Toa's special abilities provide access to secret rooms that often have canisters to collect. (There is literally only one place where Nuparu's special ability provides a canister, and that's during the Thok boss level, which you've already done.)

So now only three Toa special abilities left to unlock, then it'll be time to consider what other things to buy next (my recommendation would be either the canister locator or the three bonus levels, whichever one you would prefer). I look forward to seeing the rest of Avak's Stronghold on next week's stream.

• Like 1

First of all, I'm really sorry for not realizing the mute button was on. Normally, whenever I bring up Twitch, it's automatically at the full volume setting I always leave it on. Somehow, it seems the new default on Twitch is to have the volume muted, so I'll have to remember the check that every time from now on. Again, very sorry for making you waste a few minutes.

I mentioned how the Piraka boss levels have all dropped pieces from enemies and objects automatically given to you. In all the other levels, this applies only if they're far enough away. But in the Piraka boss levels, it doesn't matter how close you are, they'll always be added, so maybe that'll clarify any confusion you might've had.

So now all the Toa have been fully upgraded, which means access to rooms with tons of pieces, which means affording the canister locator just might be possible before you finish all the remaining levels (though I personally have doubts that'll happen, considering how many levels are left and how many pieces you typically collect in each level).

Just so you know, the reason I suggested Reidak's Desert as the next area is because I prefer seeing these areas done in the order they're unlocked, so the next one will be Hakann's Volcano, which leaves Zaktan's Jungle for last.

And I think that's everything I have to talk about this week. Thanks for letting us know there probably won't be a stream next week, so I'll look forward to the next stream two weeks from now.

First of all, I'm really sorry for not realizing the mute button was on. Normally, whenever I bring up Twitch, it's automatically at the full volume setting I always leave it on. Somehow, it seems the new default on Twitch is to have the volume muted, so I'll have to remember the check that every time from now on. Again, very sorry for making you waste a few minutes.

No worries! I know you had mentioned there being sound issues for the past couple of streams, and I thought this was just that getting worse. It was probably for the best, because before I restarted the stream was lagging a good bit behind, so this caught it up.

I mentioned how the Piraka boss levels have all dropped pieces from enemies and objects automatically given to you. In all the other levels, this applies only if they're far enough away. But in the Piraka boss levels, it doesn't matter how close you are, they'll always be added, so maybe that'll clarify any confusion you might've had.

Yeah, I'll have to pay closer attention next time, because that is  definitely different behavior.

And I think that's everything I have to talk about this week. Thanks for letting us know there probably won't be a stream next week, so I'll look forward to the next stream two weeks from now.

No guarantees that I'll be streaming on November 5th. We'll have to see when I get back from BrickFair on Monday and how much stuff I have to catch up on.

You said Xbox had some updates today? Well, interestingly, I had to go through Windows updates on both of my computers that very afternoon (hence why I mentioned having some issues on my end for a short while), since it's always automatically scheduled for the second Tuesday of every month. Since Xbox is owned by Microsoft, I can't help but wonder if there might be some kind of connection, and thus something you may consider being aware of in future months...

Anyway, one thing I wanted to mention last time is that you may have noticed by now that certain types of Vahki are capable of getting back up after you defeat them (converting from their four-leg stance to their two-leg stance in the process), so these tougher Vahki have to be beaten twice. In fact, thanks to how extensively I've played this game over the years, I've noticed there's actually a pattern in which types of minor enemies are tougher than others. Ranked from weakest to toughest, the Visorak are red, blue, white, brown, green, black; the Bohrok are white, brown, green, black, red, blue; and the Vahki are green, black, red, blue, white, brown (I find it much easier to recognize them all by color rather than by name). Only two types of each appear at a time, and as you progress through game completion, the weaker types are incrementally replaced by the tougher types. By the time you finally unlock that last Piraka and start using him on those black constractions on every level, the minor enemies you're always faced with are the two toughest types.

I also forgot to note last time that, assuming you don't plan going through all the levels again to reach 100% game completion, you're now past the halfway mark in the game. Of the 25 levels in total, there are now only ten left to go.

11 hours ago, Chronicler06 said:

You said Xbox had some updates today? Well, interestingly, I had to go through Windows updates on both of my computers that very afternoon (hence why I mentioned having some issues on my end for a short while), since it's always automatically scheduled for the second Tuesday of every month. Since Xbox is owned by Microsoft, I can't help but wonder if there might be some kind of connection, and thus something you may consider being aware of in future months...

I think there were a couple of factors. First, I took the past two weeks off, so it could have been released at any point in the last three weeks. Also, I only use that Xbox 360 for the streams, so it usually only gets played on Tuesdays, so there's definitely some bias as to when I see updates, haha.

In fact, thanks to how extensively I've played this game over the years, I've noticed there's actually a pattern in which types of minor enemies are tougher than others.

That is crazy and probably not something I would have ever noticed. I definitely saw the Vahki getting back up again, but never noticed a pattern of their colors.

I also forgot to note last time that, assuming you don't plan going through all the levels again to reach 100% game completion, you're now past the halfway mark in the game. Of the 25 levels in total, there are now only ten left to go.

Woohoo! Only a month or so before we have to figure out what to play next.

As I mentioned in the chat, there was an audio issue where no sound came from the right speaker. After I first mentioned it, it became intermittent, frequently going on or off. It's something that's happened with the stream a number of times over the last few months, so I'm not sure what might be causing it or how to fix it.

Anyway, with Piraka boss levels typically shorter than the other levels (despite Reidak's being the only one without any hero mode ever), it wasn't too much of a surprise that you were able to complete three levels on this stream. And as I previously mentioned, I suggested Hakann's Volcano for the next area because the only other one remaining is Zaktan's Jungle, which was the last one to be unlocked and therefore would make sense (in my opinion) to save that for last.

With a total of 7 levels left to go, looks like you'll likely be finished a week or two before Christmas. If you're already looking for suggestions on which game to play next, I think that since you've already got your Xbox 360 set up, might as well stick with it by playing the only Lego game you said you needed that system for, which is Lego Lord of the Rings. (As I've mentioned before, that game is no longer available for digital sale, so hopefully you really do have an old physical copy of that game available.)

18 hours ago, Chronicler06 said:

As I mentioned in the chat, there was an audio issue where no sound came from the right speaker. After I first mentioned it, it became intermittent, frequently going on or off. It's something that's happened with the stream a number of times over the last few months, so I'm not sure what might be causing it or how to fix it.

Do you know around when it happened? That way I can easily go back and watch the stream and see if it happens on the recording.

18 hours ago, Chronicler06 said:

With a total of 7 levels left to go, looks like you'll likely be finished a week or two before Christmas. If you're already looking for suggestions on which game to play next, I think that since you've already got your Xbox 360 set up, might as well stick with it by playing the only Lego game you said you needed that system for, which is Lego Lord of the Rings. (As I've mentioned before, that game is no longer available for digital sale, so hopefully you really do have an old physical copy of that game available.)

Yep, I definitely have a physical copy of that, so we can look into playing it next. Technically there's another LEGO game that can only be played on the 360-generation - LEGO Rock Band - but I'm not sure how viable that would be to stream.

Always interesting to see someone else besides me join the chat for once. Anyway, no audio issues this week, but to answer your question from last week, the issue started probably only about a minute before I had first mentioned it in the chat (good thing those comments appear on the screen), if that's what you wanted to know.

So for next week, I'm honestly doubtful you'll be able to complete all four remaining levels, even if two of them are just Piraka boss levels. I should also note that, once you beat the final level and unlock Vezon, he immediately replaces all the other Piraka, so if you're interested in trying out any of the six other Piraka, you'll want to try them in any level in their respective regions before trying to play the final level. The only real incentive I can think of for trying each of the six other Piraka is that they each have unique weapons (I personally liked Avak's and Zaktan's the most of those six).

By the way, this past week, I actually had an opportunity to play Bionicle: The Game (from 2003). I wanted to go for full completion by collecting everything there was to possibly collect, and while that meant repeating some levels many times over, it ultimately took me about ten hours to reach full completion (compared to the 60 or 70 hours it typically takes me to reach 100% completion with most Lego games these days), though I can imagine someone who wanted to just pass all the levels could take only two or three hours. I'm curious, do you happen to have an old copy of that game? Do you think it might be possible to stream it for Twitch Tuesday? After watching Bionicle Heroes, I can't help but wonder if that other older Bionicle game might be an option. (If not, then we'll just move on to Lego Lord of the Rings, as mentioned last week.)

22 hours ago, Chronicler06 said:

I'm curious, do you happen to have an old copy of that game? Do you think it might be possible to stream it for Twitch Tuesday?

I do not have a copy, and if I recall, it was from the Xbox/PS2 generation, but apparently you can play it on an Xbox 360! I would just have to see if I could scare up a copy somewhere.

On 11/26/2019 at 9:10 PM, Chronicler06 said:

Anyway, no audio issues this week, but to answer your question from last week, the issue started probably only about a minute before I had first mentioned it in the chat (good thing those comments appear on the screen), if that's what you wanted to know.

I had a chance to rewatch and listen to the stream, and I think that will help me narrow down where the issue is coming from. I'll check on all of the cable before next Tuesday!