• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes
  • Participate in raffles to win LEGO prizes
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Twitch Tuesday

Twitch Videogames Gaming

• Please log in to reply
169 replies to this topic

Poll: Pick the Twitch Tuesday Game

Pick the Twitch Tuesday Game

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#161 Offline Chronicler06

Chronicler06
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 17-March 04
  • 292 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 19 2017 - 07:30 PM

Since there are five levels per movie and I've counted only four so far for the second movie, then it seems there's only one level left to go before we reach the halfway point of this game. For this week's stream, I certainly remember seeing the part with the tall grass, and since nobody every actually dies in this game, I knew there were going to be plenty of funny moments and dialogue throughout that level (I especially liked that lawnmower).

Of the four Jurassic Park movies, the one that I've seen the least of is the third one, so I'll be looking forward to what we'll see over the next few weeks. And at the pace we're going, this game could be finished by the end of May, after which I will definitely be looking forward to seeing Lego City Undercover. (I find the great thing about waiting a little while before playing a new game is that it takes some time for complete guides to be written, and I recently noticed on that list of guides I had posted near the beginning of this topic that the one for Lego City Undercover is still incomplete, so I'm sure that by the time you get to playing that game you won't have to worry about not knowing what to do in case if you ever get stuck somewhere.)

Formerly known as Takanuva's Symbol, I have rejoined BZPower as of October 10, 2012. This is a new beginning for me.

#162 Offline Black Six

Black Six
  • BioniLUG Member
  • BZPower Administrators
  • News Manager

• 02-August 01
  • 13,139 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted Apr 25 2017 - 08:16 PM

Okay, the latest episode is up, and we've made it into Jurassic Park III! Since there were a number of votes since last time, I've reset things for next week to give us a clean slate.

#163 Offline Chronicler06

Chronicler06
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 17-March 04
  • 292 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 26 2017 - 08:30 PM

Since you mentioned you might not have much time next week due to BrickFair, I guess it's a good thing you got a little more than two levels done this week. Even though I've seen almost nothing from the third movie, I can tell that the trend of having none of the characters actually die is still part of this game (and apparently in most cases, such characters simply run away screaming and are never seen again).

Anyway, I noticed many of the recent non-weekly votes (as in not mine or yours) were for Lego City Undercover. Based on the videos I've seen (of the earlier Wii-U version at least), it seems to be quite an extensive game that might take a while. Seeing as we've already passed the halfway point in Lego Jurassic World, I'm still voting to keep going and finishing this game before moving on to Lego City Undercover (despite how I can't wait to see you try that game).

Formerly known as Takanuva's Symbol, I have rejoined BZPower as of October 10, 2012. This is a new beginning for me.

#164 Offline Lyichir

Lyichir
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • A Chir Brother

• 21-March 06
  • 4,380 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 28 2017 - 08:42 PM

Since you mentioned you might not have much time next week due to BrickFair, I guess it's a good thing you got a little more than two levels done this week. Even though I've seen almost nothing from the third movie, I can tell that the trend of having none of the characters actually die is still part of this game (and apparently in most cases, such characters simply run away screaming and are never seen again).

Anyway, I noticed many of the recent non-weekly votes (as in not mine or yours) were for Lego City Undercover. Based on the videos I've seen (of the earlier Wii-U version at least), it seems to be quite an extensive game that might take a while. Seeing as we've already passed the halfway point in Lego Jurassic World, I'm still voting to keep going and finishing this game before moving on to Lego City Undercover (despite how I can't wait to see you try that game).

I am definitely one of the people who votes for Lego City Undercover whenever I remember to vote at all. Because as one of the few, the proud, the Wii U owners, I LOVED LCU, which I enjoyed far more than any of the licensed Lego games. I haven't even watched any of the Jurassic Park movies all the way through, so I don't have any interest in that game. No offense to anyone who wants to finish off the current game before jumping to a new oneā€”that's a perfectly valid impulse and if I cared about the game I'd probably feel the same way. But until I get to see a LCU playthrough from my good good friends at BZPower I don't really have much interest in tuning in. :P

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence
Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

#165 Offline Chronicler06

Chronicler06
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 17-March 04
  • 292 posts
  •  

Posted May 03 2017 - 08:10 PM

For those wondering when you'll get to see the next game (which will almost certainly be Lego City Undercover), I'm always keeping track of the number of levels in a game, how many have been done, and how many are left to go. In this case, in Lego Jurassic World, there are twenty levels, five for each movie. If I've been counting correctly, as of yesterday's stream, there is now one level left for Jurassic Park III, then there's the five levels of Jurassic World, so that's a total of six levels left to go. If the usual pace of two levels per stream continues, then that means it will take three more weeks to complete this game.

In other words, I anticipate we'll be ready for LCU by the end of this month. For now, I'll continue to watch the rest of Lego Jurassic World. (And since I've actually seen much of the last movie, I'll be able to know how the game differs from the movie.)

#166 Offline Black Six

Black Six
  • BioniLUG Member
  • BZPower Administrators
  • News Manager

• 02-August 01
  • 13,139 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted May 09 2017 - 08:15 PM

If anyone can offer any insight as to what I was missing tonight - it would be greatly appreciated. I appear to be more exhausted from BrickFair New England than I thought. :P

#167 Offline Chronicler06

Chronicler06
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 17-March 04
  • 292 posts
  •  

Posted May 10 2017 - 08:15 PM

I have to say, that certainly was really weird what happened at the end of the latest stream. You mentioned that you had tried switching to the other two characters, but it somehow wouldn't let you do that. What you said you had tried to do is what I would have tried, and I later decided to check the guide and even that says that you're supposed to do exactly what you were trying to do.

The only explanation that I can think of is that you might have somehow encountered a glitch, and my recommended solution would be to simply restart the level and hope it doesn't happen again. Quite a shame it had to happen right before a save point (at least according to the guide), so let's hope that it doesn't happen again next week. If it does and you can't figure out a way to progress any further through the game, well... this game for Twitch Tuesdays may have to go the way of Lego Dimensions (which would be a huge letdown).

#168 Offline Black Six

Black Six
  • BioniLUG Member
  • BZPower Administrators
  • News Manager

• 02-August 01
  • 13,139 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted May 16 2017 - 08:45 PM

Latest episode is up! No technical difficulties tonight, just a late start.

I've also reset the poll - as mentioned on the stream and on the front page, there's a sale going on for backward-compatible Xbox games, so I picked up Indiana Jones and Pirates of the Caribbean. Since that left only one game in the second question, it's been removed.

#169 Offline Chronicler06

Chronicler06
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 17-March 04
  • 292 posts
  •  

Posted May 17 2017 - 06:50 PM

Glad to see last week's issue really was nothing more than a glitch that was solved by simply restarting the level. And quite a long level that turned out to be, but good that the level after that was rather short. This now leaves just three more levels left to go before Jurassic World is completed. With any luck, one of those levels might also be short and we could see the game finished in just one more stream. (If that's the case, I'd like to mention that I've heard there's a post-credits scene that references Lego Dimensions (which came out only a few months after this game), so be sure to keep an eye out for that.)

My vote this week goes to Jurassic World. Once that game's done, I would next like to see Lego City Undercover.

#170 Offline Chronicler06

Chronicler06
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 17-March 04
  • 292 posts
  •  

Posted May 24 2017 - 07:30 PM

Looks like most of the levels for the fourth movie are rather long. Well, at least we're now very close to the end. I did like that little gag where the three guys who were supposed to have died in the first movie (but instead just got left behind in this game) were shown hiding in a jeep and had long beards. :lol:  Another minor detail I saw was during the part when the pterosaurs attacked, where among the random people under attack, I was pretty sure one of them looked just like Marty McFly based on the hair and color of his clothes.

Anyway, I think there's now only one level left to go before story mode on Lego Jurassic World is finally completed. Be sure to check the post-credits cutscene for the Lego Dimensions reference I previously mentioned.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users