• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes
  • Participate in raffles to win LEGO prizes
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Twitch Tuesday

Twitch Videogames Gaming

• Please log in to reply
341 replies to this topic

#321 Offline Chronicler06

Chronicler06
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 17-March 04
  • 450 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 27 2019 - 06:42 PM

Finished one world and then finished the next one, so now only two more story worlds left to go. In addition, the only main characters not yet unlocked are Batman and Benny, and like the previous characters, unlocking them will also unlock a certain item with new abilities (Batman will obviously come with the grapple gun, while Benny will have the cutting tool you were wondering about at one point in this week's stream). I also suspect that it will be only after you've unlocked these particular items that you'll be able to collect other items with similar abilities.

Although none of the characters have any unique abilities, Unikitty and MetalBeard are not shaped like standard minifigures, so I'm a little curious what they look like when they do various things like climb ladders or attack enemies (I wouldn't be surprised if such visuals happen to be a little humorous, like MetalBeard throwing his own head).

Now that I think about it, this game seems to be going by just as quickly as the Ninjago Movie Videogame did, if you're already now just two or three weeks away from finishing the story mode. After you finish the main story, do you think you'll do some exploring of the other worlds, or will you just move on to some other Lego game?

Formerly known as Takanuva's Symbol, I rejoined BZPower on October 10, 2012.

These days, I am perhaps best known for my obsession with all Lego video games.

#322 Offline Black Six

Black Six
  • BioniLUG Member
  • BZPower Administrators
  • News Manager

• 02-August 01
  • 13,390 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted Mar 28 2019 - 07:01 AM

I don't think LEGO has announced any other games coming out soon, so we'll have to see. I haven't reset the poll in a while, so maybe we'll do that and see what people would like us to play. I've installed the new version of the streaming software, so we may go back to doing a little more testing and see about adding some new features before we pick up a new game.

#323 Offline Chronicler06

Chronicler06
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 17-March 04
  • 450 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 03 2019 - 08:15 PM

No lagging in the stream I could see (at least, none that I'm sure were not due to issues on my end), though kinda strange that you're suggesting a rather significant delay in the use of the chat. I just assumed you were too busy actually playing the game to pay much attention to the chat (not to mention, my preferred computer for watching tends to occasionally slow down enough to sometimes make the stream freeze for a few seconds, which could extend the perceived delay between us). Perhaps next week we can do a little test to see how long the delay is (my suggestion is that maybe during the loading screen near the beginning, I would say something like "call time" in the chat, and then you would immediately respond as soon as you see it, then I'll say in the chat how long that delay is).

As for the game itself, with yet another world completed, that now leaves only one more left to go before story mode is completed, and seeing how quickly you've been able to finish the previous worlds, it looks like there will be just barely enough time to get it done in only one more stream.

#324 Offline Black Six

Black Six
  • BioniLUG Member
  • BZPower Administrators
  • News Manager

• 02-August 01
  • 13,390 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted Apr 03 2019 - 11:02 PM

I just assumed you were too busy actually playing the game to pay much attention to the chat (not to mention, my preferred computer for watching tends to occasionally slow down enough to sometimes make the stream freeze for a few seconds, which could extend the perceived delay between us). Perhaps next week we can do a little test to see how long the delay is (my suggestion is that maybe during the loading screen near the beginning, I would say something like "call time" in the chat, and then you would immediately respond as soon as you see it, then I'll say in the chat how long that delay is).

I'm trying to be better about reading it and having it open as close to my game screen as possible. There was definitely at least one point where I said something like, 'I wonder what I have to do next?' then I figured it out, and then your tip showed up in the chat. So it's definitely worth testing out some.

#325 Offline Chronicler06

Chronicler06
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 17-March 04
  • 450 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 10 2019 - 07:50 PM

I had decided to test the chat lag early in the stream because I figured it would get much longer by the end of it, but now that you've enabled chat content to appear directly on the screen, I've noticed that my comments would always show up only a few seconds after I entered them, regardless of how frequently the stream kept freezing, so I guess you're the only one who would ever notice such an increasing delay from the lag. While it's true I had some issues at my end (Windows updates on the second Tuesday of every month are always annoying), I later noticed the stream kept frequently freezing for a few seconds even when my computer was not acting up, so it seems that issue has not quite been resolved just yet. Not to mention how the stream this week seemed to end rather abruptly (which left me unsure if you read my final comment that the Dan Brickman character is from the Lego News Show, which now that I think about it has been a long time since I've seen any new episodes).

By the way, this past weekend, I got a little curious about the game Lego Worlds, so I looked up some videos of it and, even though I watched only about half an hour worth of content, I was surprised to see just how much in common it has with the Lego Movie 2 Videogame (so it seems that game's mechanics are not quite as brand new as we thought). Although it is technically a sandbox type of game, i found out that when you start up that game, you have almost nothing to work with, so you have to unlock items and tools and characters as you progress through a series of different worlds. As far as I can tell from the achievements list, the main goal (essentially the closest thing it has to a story mode) is to complete quests to collect gold bricks and improve your ranking until you eventually reach 100 for the title of "Master Builder"; and the ultimate goal (essentially going for 100% completion) is to find and collect everything there is available, including the extremely hard to find "legendary bricks". Put simply, if you ever get a chance to purchase Lego Worlds, I would now actually recommend it (especially since you found the Lego Movie 2 Videogame so interesting).

As for what to play next week, I honestly can't really think of a sure choice (I noticed there was a poll in the stream itself, but didn't vote in it due to my uncertainty at this time). One option, I really am interested in seeing the explorer worlds of the Lego Movie 2 game, not to mention the DLC worlds once they become available. Another option, if you wish to continue testing the stream with an already completed game like Marvel Superheroes, I can at least tell you where to go to access the bonus levels, now that I've actually got some experience with it myself. Or if you'd rather get started on another game you've not yet tried, my preference would be for Pirates of the Caribbean, as that's my favorite of the older Lego games. So yeah, I'm pretty indecisive on continuing Lego Movie 2 Videogame, trying the bonus levels of Lego Marvel Superheroes, or starting up Lego Pirates of the Caribbean. I guess I'll leave it up to you on which of those three choices you're more interested in.

#326 Offline Black Six

Black Six
  • BioniLUG Member
  • BZPower Administrators
  • News Manager

• 02-August 01
  • 13,390 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted Apr 10 2019 - 10:48 PM

I later noticed the stream kept frequently freezing for a few seconds even when my computer was not acting up, so it seems that issue has not quite been resolved just yet. Not to mention how the stream this week seemed to end rather abruptly (which left me unsure if you read my final comment that the Dan Brickman character is from the Lego News Show, which now that I think about it has been a long time since I've seen any new episodes).

I think my video capture software fell behind on rendering and streaming, so even though I did respond to your comment and said some closing thoughts, it all got cut off when I stopped the stream because I guess it hadn't caught up yet. I'll see about toning down the quality a little for next time to see if that helps.

That's also interesting to hear about LEGO Worlds. I have seen it on sale a few times but have never bitten the bullet - next time I guess!

#327 Offline Chronicler06

Chronicler06
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 17-March 04
  • 450 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 11 2019 - 08:45 PM

Seeing as the Lego Movie 2 Videogame is now finished, I'd like to say a few additional comments.

After I saw the movie, I was definitely looking forward to seeing what the video game adaption would be like. Of course, I had anticipated it would be like most of the other Lego games, with levels and characters with different abilities, so I was imagining what such a game could be like. For example, It was easy for me to believe the title for collecting a certain amount of studs in each level would be "Master Breaker", which would also be a certain ability used by Rex and later Emmet as well. I imagined some levels had you play as just Emmet and Rex, then after Sweet Mayhem was unmasked there would be a level playing as her and Lucy, and later you would be part of the epic space battle against Rex's raptor army, and the final part of the final level would have you playing as Emmet and Lucy while fighting against Rex at "Undar of the Dryar".

But as we all know now, all that speculation I had flew right out the window once we saw the actual game followed a Lego Worlds style of gameplay (not enough character interaction and too much Lucy monologuing, in my opinion).

#328 Offline Chronicler06

Chronicler06
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 17-March 04
  • 450 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 17 2019 - 08:26 PM

First of all, while there was definitely less freezing than last week, I had a bit of an audio issue where basically the quality suffered. I had assumed the issue was due to my headphones (which has happened before, where simply rotating the audio jack is enough to alter the sound quality), but since I didn't want to miss much of the stream, I waited until after the stream to figure it out. However, when I played a YouTube video immediately afterwords, the audio quality was perfectly fine, so I honestly don't know if the issue was my headphones or something with the stream.

As for my reasons for disliking the Lego Harry Potter games, while the story mode content was fine (which means I'll have no issues with watching you play it on Twitch Tuesday), it was once I got into freeplay mode that I started seeing major issues. While other Lego games automatically unlock characters you've previously played as, in the Harry Potter games, Harry, Hermione, and Ron are the only ones ever given to you, while literally every single other character (including ones you play as in levels such as Hagrid) must be unlocked by finding and collecting the character tokens (either in levels or in the hub world), and then purchasing the characters unlocked by these tokens. I found this problematic as the main three don't have all the character abilities, forcing you to really figure out where to find the tokens you absolutely need, even with the aid of a guide. In addition, things in the hub world do not reset (unlike every other Lego game I'm familiar with), no matter how often you come back from levels or reload the game, meaning that in some cases if you destroy something you shouldn't have or enter certain rooms without having the proper characters already active, you could potentially end up stuck somewhere. This is especially troublesome with the first game, making it (as far as I know) the only Lego game where certain mistakes could make 100% completion technically impossible, at which point your only solution is to start an entirely new game from the very beginning. Thankfully, the second game avoids this serious risk, though it still has the annoyance of a non-reseting hub world and trying to figure out where to find the right character tokens. (Who knows? Maybe this "remastered" edition you're looking to get might have dealt with some of these issues, but I honestly doubt it.)

Like I said last week, Lego Worlds is not quite so open when you start up a new game, as you start out with almost nothing available and you must complete quests and collect gold bricks to unlock new tools and items and characters (much like the Lego Movie 2 Videogame), so there is a purpose to it at first, though it eventually becomes more open as you progress.

Honestly, I don't care which of these games you decide to get. I'll still watch them either way.

#329 Offline Black Six

Black Six
  • BioniLUG Member
  • BZPower Administrators
  • News Manager

• 02-August 01
  • 13,390 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted Apr 17 2019 - 10:36 PM

I just read through some reviews on the LEGO Harry Potter remaster and it seems like some of the old glitches are still there. I think I'll be picking up LEGO Worlds then and we can check that out next week!

Also, next week's stream will likely be on Monday instead of Tuesday.

#330 Offline Chronicler06

Chronicler06
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 17-March 04
  • 450 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 24 2019 - 08:10 PM

I completely forgot this week's stream would be on Monday, and not only did I end up confirming my suspicions that my laptop couldn't handle it for more than a few minutes, but also confirmed that the audio quality issues I mentioned last week are not due to the headphones on my desktop but probably something with the stream itself. Also, I was a little busy with other things on Monday, I barely had enough time to watch the recording yesterday, and I've got barely enough time to type and post this today, so yeah, busy week for me.

Anyway, as I mentioned during my brief stay on the live stream, I was not aware of what else Lego Worlds offered beyond a certain point in the adventure mode, so I was quite surprised to discover just how much more open the game becomes after those first three starter worlds once you've unlocked all the major tools. I will point out that the Classic Space and Monster Town worlds are actually DLC packs, so I guess the Winter Village world is the only standard small world you had access to, while other small worlds have to be randomly generated, as you apparently did with that final world you visited. As I said, the maximum ranking is achieved after collecting 100 gold bricks, and you've currently got just over 10, so I'll completely understand if you decide to move on to a different game at some point before reaching that target.

I guess the one thing I'll have to keep in mind is that since Lego Worlds permits much more creativity than other Lego games, I should just let you do your thing and try not to be too controlling in the chat. I've got my own creative style, and I'll save it for once I eventually get around to playing this game myself. Other than that, I look forward to seeing what else this game has to offer, if you choose to continue playing it for Twitch Tuesdays.

Edited by Chronicler06, Apr 24 2019 - 08:20 PM.

#331 Offline Black Six

Black Six
  • BioniLUG Member
  • BZPower Administrators
  • News Manager

• 02-August 01
  • 13,390 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted Apr 25 2019 - 10:42 AM

I think I'll give Worlds one more chance, but it seems like it's going to be a lot of grinding. Go to a world, collect everything, see what quests you can do. Go to another world, hope it has items for quests that you're missing, rinse, repeat. If you want to play around and make stuff, it seems like it could be cool, or if you have several people playing together it could be a lot of fun too.

#332 Offline Chronicler06

Chronicler06
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 17-March 04
  • 450 posts
  •  

Posted May 01 2019 - 08:42 PM

I knew from previous streams that the frequent freezing would further extend the response delay between you and the viewers, but I was quite surprised just how far it went later in the stream. When I said two minute delay, I meant two minutes passed between me sending the comment and me hearing your response on the stream, meaning that by the time I got another comment out to you, two more minutes would've passed. And yes, even after I had tried refreshing the page and got no difference, the delay did reach five minutes by the end of the stream, and I was tempted to joke that it was like trying to talk to someone on Mars (but I didn't since it wouldn't matter, as you wouldn't see it by the time you ended the stream). Seriously, whatever's causing the stream to keep freezing so frequently needs to be dealt with, in order to prevent such a ridiculous communication delay. At the very least, I appreciate that you decided to simply wait on your end so that the stream could end when you really wanted it to, rather than having it seem to end abruptly like it did the last few times.

For the game itself, I guess the only real "story mode" it had were those three tiny starter worlds where you learned how to use all of the tools, and all the quests in the other worlds are like going through freeplay mode. Regardless, at least now I've been able to see enough that, once I eventually get a chance to play this game myself, I can actually feel confident that I'll be capable of collecting all 100 gold bricks and do all the other things (like finding the "Legendary Bricks") for the equivalent of 100% completion.

As for the next Lego game to play, I've said for a while that I would next like to see you try Pirates of the Caribbean, so that'll be my suggestion for next week. I already played it last year, so I'll be able to help out if you ever get stuck anywhere.

Edited by Chronicler06, May 01 2019 - 08:45 PM.

#333 Offline Chronicler06

Chronicler06
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 17-March 04
  • 450 posts
  •  

Posted May 15 2019 - 08:30 PM

Despite a minor quality issue with the audio from your commentary (the game's audio was perfectly fine), this week's stream went great. There was a delay between my comments and your responses, but at least it remained consistent due to no freezing at all. However, that delay was often enough that many times when I considered offering advice, I had a feeling that by the time I typed and sent it, your response wouldn't come until after you had already solved the problem (and in most cases, I turned out to be right).

Interesting that you've not seen any of those Pirates of the Caribbean movies except for the first one. I've seen all four featured in this game (but not the most recent fifth movie), so I guess I might end up correcting you if you get certain details mistaken. Anyway, as I mentioned in the comments, this was the very first Lego game to have the character selection wheel (you may have noticed that it appears in the upper corner of the screen rather than the middle like all the later games). The minikits of this game (in the form of a ship in a bottle) unlock micro-build ships that you can ride around the harbor and shoot cannons (though you'll probably not get to see that, as it's impossible to get all ten in any level in story mode). And as I also mentioned, Jack Sparrow has that compass that can be used to find various items (you don't have to pick them up, just finding them by use of the compass is enough to make them count), and finding all eight of them in a level will give you a gold brick. When I played this game, I remember only four levels where it's possible to find all eight compass items in story mode, and the first such level is level four of the first movie (which will be the level after the next one you'll start at next week, so keep that in mind). Also, the hub area of "Return to Port" is where you can find and purchase the red brick abilities (so as soon as you've collected a total of 500,000 studs, return to port and I'll tell you in the comments where to find the x2 stud multiplier).

Nice to see you were able to get through two levels this week (I guess levels in older Lego games were much quicker than in the newer games). Almost halfway done the first movie, so assuming you don't get stuck anywhere, this game might not take very long to complete.

#334 Offline Black Six

Black Six
  • BioniLUG Member
  • BZPower Administrators
  • News Manager

• 02-August 01
  • 13,390 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted May 16 2019 - 08:15 AM

So maybe it was LEGO Worlds that was causing the lagging and slowdown? I didn't change anything in my setup. But that seems odd since video capture is just video capture and what's going on the screen shouldn't matter...

Also, the hub area of "Return to Port" is where you can find and purchase the red brick abilities (so as soon as you've collected a total of 500,000 studs, return to port and I'll tell you in the comments where to find the x2 stud multiplier).

Very good to know!

I'm definitely glad to be back in a game with a story mode, although going back to nonspeaking characters is a bit weird. I went to turn on the subtitles before I started only to be reminded that they didn't exist yet!

#335 Offline Chronicler06

Chronicler06
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 17-March 04
  • 450 posts
  •  

Posted May 22 2019 - 07:10 PM

Quite unfortunate that the cause of the frequent freezing of the stream is not well understood at this time, especially since it seems to occasionally work perfectly fine with apparently no alterations. For now, my only suggestion would be that, in cases where the stream does end up frequently freezing, please make sure to at least wait for it to catch up before ending the stream (much like what I believe you did for the second stream of Lego Worlds), otherwise you'll end up cutting off a substantial amount of content from the end of the video (which is exactly what happened for the first level of this week's stream).

Good thing I already played this game, so while I do remember what happened in the part that got cut off, it does mean that we missed out on your commentary for that part. By the way, sorry for incorrectly thinking one of those compass items was in the underground area. It's been over a year since I played this game, and while I did certainly remember that that was the first of four levels where it's possible to collect all eight compass items in story mode, I'm afraid I don't quite remember what the other three such levels are, so I guess you'll just have to find out.

Just one level left to go for the first movie, then it's on to the levels of the next movie.

Edited by Chronicler06, May 22 2019 - 07:12 PM.

#336 Offline Chronicler06

Chronicler06
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 17-March 04
  • 450 posts
  •  

Posted May 29 2019 - 10:06 PM

Glad to see no stream issues this week, but too bad the game had to crash twice in the same area of the same level. And like I said in the chat, when I played this game over a year ago, I never had it crash on me like that. (Although I have occasionally had Lego games crash on me, it was very often due to my desktop struggling to run both the game and the antivirus software scan at the same time, sometimes causing one or the other to crash.) At least it's good to see you are now capable of restarting the game without having to restart the stream.

For the game content, as I said, that first level of the second movie is my favorite level of the entire game, not only for the unique mechanics of moving around, but also I like the tribal music used for that level (good thing you no longer have to mute the music on certain games). I sure hope you can avoid the game crashing again, because I really would like to see you complete that level.

By the way, since I've seen all four movies featured in this game (albeit it's been many years since I saw them), I'd like to ask if it would be okay for me to explain some things in the chat as you progress through the story (such as gags and other things that were not in the movies at all). Or would you rather just continue to try figuring it all out on your own?

#337 Offline Black Six

Black Six
  • BioniLUG Member
  • BZPower Administrators
  • News Manager

• 02-August 01
  • 13,390 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted May 30 2019 - 06:48 AM

By the way, since I've seen all four movies featured in this game (albeit it's been many years since I saw them), I'd like to ask if it would be okay for me to explain some things in the chat as you progress through the story (such as gags and other things that were not in the movies at all). Or would you rather just continue to try figuring it all out on your own?

Sure! I don't really have any intention of watching them anytime soon, so I don't care about spoilers.

#338 Offline Chronicler06

Chronicler06
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 17-March 04
  • 450 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 05 2019 - 07:46 PM

No game crashing this time, so that was good. And I guess whatever minor technical issues I experienced were on my end, so I guess the stream went great as well.

To further explain what that cutscene at the end of the second level was trying to show (as far as I can recall from the movie I last saw many years ago), Davey Jones was cursed by having his still-beating heart removed and locked in that chest, while being forced to never set foot on land and thus forever keeping his ship and crew out at sea. I don't want to get too ahead of myself, so I'll mention more details in the chat next week as you go through the next few levels.

And like I said, glad I was able to point out how to acquire that x2 studs red brick ability (or rather, red pirate hat for this game). Reach a total of 600,000 studs, and I'll help you find the next stud multiplier.

#339 Offline Chronicler06

Chronicler06
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 17-March 04
  • 450 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 12 2019 - 09:46 PM

As far as I could tell, the only technical issues I saw were on my end, so looks like another good stream this week.

As I've said, it's been a while since I last saw the movies, so I'll try my best to remember the story content (now that I don't have to rush along with the cutscenes). Jack owes some kind of debt to Davey Jones, so while Jack is out to afford his side of the deal, Will Turner is forced to serve aboard the Flying Dutchman (and retrieve the key to the chest), where the crew is cursed with a kind of immortality that makes them more resemble sea creatures the longer they serve on the ship. When they play with dice, the only thing they have to gamble are years of service, and since anyone can challenge anyone, Will decides to wager with Davy Jones, and loses. Meanwhile, Jack has chosen to ignore his debt and go after the chest, as the only thing that can kill Davy Jones is stabbing his separated heart in that chest, so whoever possesses that heart has control over Davey Jones and his ship and crew. But once they find and open the chest, there's a three-way conflict: Jack wants to avoid his debt to Davey Jones, Will wants to free his father from the curse, and Norrington wants to get his old job back in the navy. Jack secretly tries to hide the heart in a jar of dirt (replaced with a teapot in this game), but Norrington sees some of that dirt in the rowboat and secretly hides the heart in his coat, then runs away and tricks everyone into thinking the heart is still in the chest. Jack doesn't realize this yet, and is convinced he has leverage over Davey Jones (and you'll see the consequences in the next level).

Just one more level left to go for the second movie (and thus reaching the halfway point in the game), then it's onto the third movie.

#340 Offline Black Six

Black Six
  • BioniLUG Member
  • BZPower Administrators
  • News Manager

• 02-August 01
  • 13,390 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted Jun 14 2019 - 06:17 PM

Man that sounds confusing. Hooray for backstabbing pirates!

#341 Offline Chronicler06

Chronicler06
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 17-March 04
  • 450 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 19 2019 - 10:08 PM

Another stream with apparently no technical issues (at least, none that weren't due things on my computer), so it looks like the setup you have currently is working.

For the story content, in the movie, Elizabeth left the ship with everyone else, so Jack was the only one who stayed aboard (obviously these Lego games always need two characters available, so this was one part where I had to mention that difference). Barbossa was dead at the end of the first movie, so seeing him back to life at the end of the second movie was a significant moment. To start the third movie, the British navy has possession of Davey Jones' heart and thus are able to force him to follow their demands, and their objective is to wipe out all the pirates in the world, made a real possibility because they have Davey Jones (reluctantly) on their side. To counter this, Barbossa's plan is to gather the nine pirate lords together and combine forces (among them are Barbossa, Jack Sparrow, the guy from Singapore (Sao Feng), and six others we'll see later (and yes, that paper from the end of the first level identifies the nine pirate lords and where they plan to meet)). And that special map is made of concentric circles that can be rotated in various ways to reveal directions to special locations (in this case, how to enter and later escape Davey Jones' locker).

Nine levels left to go. Also, once you reach a total of 600,000 studs, you'll be able to purchase the next stud multiplier red brick/hat, which I'll tell you in the chat where to find it.

#342 Offline Black Six

Black Six
  • BioniLUG Member
  • BZPower Administrators
  • News Manager

• 02-August 01
  • 13,390 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted Jun 20 2019 - 01:49 PM

Man, it sounds like they added a lot of lore to what was a silly ride at Disney World, lol. Seems pretty fun though. Maybe some day I'll watch the other films, if only because Paul McCartney is in the most recent one. ;)

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users