Collection for sale! Rare and prototype items up for grabs.

-Sidorak-

Clearing out the closet! Make me an offer on anything or everything pictured here. Notes:

• I won't split up sets of 6. I prefer to sell in large blocks--in case anyone's looking for every mask from the large, small, or canister Bionicle sets (2001-2010), I'm your guy.
  • The Jala and Vakama models are prototypes--the parts are slightly different from the final models. These come in bags with labels. I took them out for the picture.
  • The bags on the bottom right of the large photo contain light gray Toa Mata heads and "brainpieces" meant for a display that never happened. There's enough for between 200 and 300 pairs.

Edit: The following items have been sold:

• WMKK
  • Prototype Jala & Vakama
  • All 3 Vahis
  • All 8 light purple Krana
  • 1 infected Hau
  • Teal Kakama, light blue Pakari, yellow Komau
  • Turaga Dume's mask
  • 7 blank disks
Edited by -Sidorak-
  • Upvote 1

How many of these pieces are misprints and prototypes? And how many of the gold parts are PLG? Are the Visorak shells standard colour? 

Check out my Bionicle store on Bricklink here!

> > > Bionic Bricks < < <

Let me know if you can help me find these last few collectibles!

Masks%20footer4_zpspqs4myrt.png

Also looking for WILD KRAATA and a VMKK Yo!!!

i sent a PM 

Looking for rare Bionicle Promo Materials!

• Press Kits/Press Packs
  • Promo CD/DVDs
  • Style Guides
  • Promo posters/leaflets etc
  • Anything Unique or one of a kind!

Please message if you have anything of interest

PM sent.

WMKK sold.

How much for each of the blank Kanoka?

If they're still available, I'd like to buy 6 of them from you.

- :t: :l: :h:

Someone else offered $15 per disk. What do you think? 

Do you still have the copper komau that was in that UK copper huna/copper komau mask pack?

No. I'll throw in the card with the US copper Huna, though.

How many of these pieces are misprints and prototypes? And how many of the gold parts are PLG? Are the Visorak shells standard colour? 

The disks are prototypes. The 8 light purple Krana are "misprints." The light blue Rau under them was considered a misprint back in the day, but I don't know if it still is. On Jala and Vakama, the masks appear to be identical to the final versions. The McToran arms are flimsier. They come in bags labeled with their set number and a Lego employee's signature.

The 2 Visorak shells are the standard old dark gold color. The small piece to the right of them is pearl light gold.

Are the sets of six the rows, or just any six? Also, would like the Irnakk head.

By sets of 6, I meant masks from sets originally sold in groups of 6. For example, the 6 Toa Metru masks, or the 6 Barraki heads.

How's $5 for the Irnakk head?

i sent a PM 

Replied. 

So far, I've gotten interest in the WMKK, the blank disks, all 3 Vahis, the heads and eyes, Irnakk, and the prototypes. Everything else is still available.

Do you still have the copper komau that was in that UK copper huna/copper komau mask pack?

No. I'll throw in the card with the US copper Huna, though.

The disks are prototypes. The 8 light purple Krana are "misprints." The light blue Rau under them was considered a misprint back in the day, but I don't know if it still is. 

That's alright. I already have the UK Copper Huna/Komau pack sealed and a seperate US copper Huna. I was just looking for a loose copper komau. I'm a little curious about that light blue rau you mentioned. I can see that it is a different color than Nokama's, but is it the same shade as Dalu's?

Also, sorry to keep asking about stuff that isn't in the picture, but do you still have that blank trans-red kanoka you had a while back?

A Turaga

You are a very wise Turaga.

Ultimate Bionicle Knowledge Quiz

That's alright. I already have the UK Copper Huna/Komau pack sealed and a seperate US copper Huna. I was just looking for a loose copper komau. I'm a little curious about that light blue rau you mentioned. I can see that it is a different color than Nokama's, but is it the same shade as Dalu's?

Also, sorry to keep asking about stuff that isn't in the picture, but do you still have that blank trans-red kanoka you had a while back?

You may be right. The way I remember it, the first run of Dalu sets came with lighter blue masks, and later, they were changed to original darker blue shade--but this was a decade ago! There was a long discussion about it on the old board. In any case, both are available on Bricklink for pennies.

Don't have the TRK anymore. I do have a plain black one that I'll probably auction at a later date.

You may be right. The way I remember it, the first run of Dalu sets came with lighter blue masks, and later, they were changed to original darker blue shade--but this was a decade ago! There was a long discussion about it on the old board. In any case, both are available on Bricklink for pennies.

Don't have the TRK anymore. I do have a plain black one that I'll probably auction at a later date.

Cool, I'll have to keep an eye out for that auction

A Turaga

You are a very wise Turaga.

Ultimate Bionicle Knowledge Quiz

• 1 month later...

How much for the Mistika Hau Nuva?

My dog chewed on the one I own from when I originally bought Tahu Mistika in 08 so since around 2009 the mask has been mangled up but remains intact.

Don't want to split up the set of 6. I'll sell you all 6 for $10.

How much for the Mistika Hau Nuva?

My dog chewed on the one I own from when I originally bought Tahu Mistika in 08 so since around 2009 the mask has been mangled up but remains intact.

Don't want to split up the set of 6. I'll sell you all 6 for $10.

Thats all good, I have the other 5 already :)

Go check out our Youtube channel! We review BIONICLE and other LEGO related items!
https://www.youtube.com/user/RandomReviewerBros

• 3 weeks later...

Hey there, -Sidorak-! Are the blank Kanoka disks still $10 and are there any left?  :)

Edited by Wamsutta

For the first time in four years ... the Bionicle story comes to a close

with the Bionicle Disunity trilogy

Were you as shocked as I was upon learning the Bionicle serials "The Yesterday Quest" and "The Powers That Be" would never be finished?

Did you know that Lego won't allow Greg Farshtey to complete the story because they want to focus on marketing G2?

My close friend The Mad Great Being has been working tirelessly on completing the Bionicle story ... and now it is finally finished. His writing style stays

true to the integrity of the characters that we know and love.  His plot ideas are something only comparable to Greg Farshtey's.

Trust me, I'm hard to please with fan-fiction.  If you liked reading Bionicle Chronicles/Adventures/Legends ... then you won't

want to miss the next best thing since learning Mata Nui was a 40-million-foot-tall robot.

BZP User The Mad Great Being presents ... Bionicle: Malevolence

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19970-the-great-being-civil-war/

Sponsored by Wamsutta

Hey there, -Sidorak-! Are the blank Kanoka disks still $10 and are there any left?  :)

Yes and yes.

Hey man, just got the PLG Ignika, wanted to say thanks again for the speedy delivery. It looks fantastic, thank you!

You're welcome!

• 3 weeks later...

Are both the silver and gold Toa Mata masks still for sale? I've never gotten the chance to get them and I feel like now's the time. How much are they all for sale for? Thank you! :)

Credit to Moist! from the Spectral Avohkii Enterprises for the super sig!

confusingbanner3.gif

^The Chronicles of Chandu: ElementElites, Ivu, Equinox. An epic written by cylex7^

"I applaud your valiant ways in the face of futility." - Makuta Kazyx, CoC

Chapter 6 of CoC ElementElites is up!!! Please review!

Are both the silver and gold Toa Mata masks still for sale? I've never gotten the chance to get them and I feel like now's the time. How much are they all for sale for? Thank you! :)

How about $40 for all 12?

How much are you selling the heads/brainpieces for?

How about $30 for all of them?

Hey man, I was wondering if I could buy one blank disk. Also what is the difference between your black kraahkans? I think I can make out a 4 hole? Are either of them glossy?

Sure, I've been selling the blank disks for $10 each. Kraahkans - I have two 4-hole versions and one 6-hole version, they're all flat black. I also have two glossy Movie Edition masks.

• Upvote 1