Bionicles for sale

Alexander Meyers

Hello everyone, I am very new to this whole thing so sorry if I dont know what I am doing. Anyways i have roughly 20 Bionicles that have been kept in storage that i would like to sell. Roughly half of them have instruction manuals, however none of them have the canisters. if anyone is interested please let me know A.S.A.P

Sorry everyone for such late reply. Is anyone still interested. I need to get rid of all of them otherwise I may as well just throw em away.

Thanks.

It'd be best if you posted pictures or a list of sets you'd like to sell. If you need names or references to which they are, or parts list to make sure they're complete, check out Bricklink or Brickset.

dat_logo_newer.png

qs56078.jpg
 My Brickshelf, please don't copy!

... :t: :b: :m_o: :c:...

Looking for shiny Regirock, Articuno, and Virizion!

(Can trade most any legendary for them!)

My 3DS friend list is full, sorry!

Here is the list of one's that have the instruction packets. I have roughly 9 more that I will figure out. If anyone is interested let me know.

Takanuva

Tuma

Surge

Toa hahli

Hydraxon

Toa Ignika

Toa matoro

Toa hewkii

Takanuva stars

Toa Tahu

Toa Jaller

Toa kongu

Gresh

Gresh stars

Hi, I sent you a PM earlier but you never got back to me. I'd be interested in Takanuva, ignika, Hahli, Matoro, Hewkii, Jaller, and Kongu. Could you give me the set #'s though to be sure they're the ones I'm thinking of?

Where are you shipping from?

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?