Do You Think The Bionicle Story Will Fully End?

63 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

No, whether the story "goes away" or not. Frankly, there's no reason for them to all be tied up. Some of them are too minor to even need to be tied up. And a story as full of mystery as BIONICLE would become boring if all mysteries went away. Also, it would be against the creative spirit of LEGO to end a theme without leaving room for fans to fill in the gaps with their own imaginations.People will always have things that they want explained further, but a good story doesn't answer every question that can be raised. The only way for that to really happen would be for things to stop happening entirely, and even when the story comes to a close I don't think that the BIONICLE universe will stop being a place where adventures and mysteries are around every corner.

I said 'No, because they can't fully resolve all possibilities without killing off everyone'. Because I probably couldn't have worded it better myself. :PAlthough, I can't help but get a nagging feeling they'll either end it without giving us any notice or they'll kill everyone off...

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

• 2 weeks later...

I voted yes, for this reason:While I would personally like the online serials to continue on forever, they won't. I would be well satisfied with the Bionicle story if the current storylines were neatly tied up, or at least answered some of the questions they had presented. I would like to see who is revealed to be a Great Being, more about the Red star, who this killer of villains is, and how Vezon, Lewa, Axonn, and others escape another Great Being's fortress. Those stories are just bursting with secrets and action, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who wants to see them return.As for Marendar, as cool as he sounds, if there's no time for a whole new "Marendar vs. Toa" story, I would also be satisfied with him just appearing in ome cool manner at the very end. Imagine that as an ending to the Bionicle saga: A Toa Terminator shows up and starts killing everything! The Toa regroup and prepare to battle once again! Sure, it would be kind of a cheesy Lego "Who will win? You decide!" thing, but it would sure be an awesome ending image to a great series.Even if all the stories wrap up and the online serials end, in the Bionicle universe, things would continue. There will always be enemies to fight, always some problem to overcome. You can kill off the Skakdi Fusion, all the Skrall, all the Rahkshi, the evil Great Being and Marendar, and in two days some new problem would arise. If we're going to be given something like an end, hopefully it will answer a lot of our questions while opening up new an interesting possibilities.

Onuarock.PNG

No because Lego will try to get as much money off this long dead franchise, but yes because they will eventually realize it's not worth it anymore when sales become too low.

They're not making much measurable money off of it as it stands... the only thing they gain by perpetuating the BIONICLE franchise is ensuring that BIONICLE fans still have a reason to pay attention to LEGO. One could argue that by keeping fans' eyes on BIONICLE they stand to get money from MOCists who would like to buy sets purely for their part collection, but I don't think that makes too much of a difference at this point from a financial standpoint.

• 3 weeks later...