On The Up And Up

Black Six

It's with great pleasure that today I announce the first promotions on the new BZPower forums.-Windrider- is our newest Forum Leader. He'll be staying in his current forums, leading Media Discussion and Comics.Ziko is our newest Forum Assistant. He'll be helping out in BBC, General Art, Comics, and G&T.Erebus and Eeko will be joining the BZPower staff as Forum Mentors.Please join me in congratulating these outstanding members of BZPower who have done a great job helping out the community!

Congrats, new staffies! ^_^

On the day the wall came down / They threw the locks onto the ground

And with glasses high / We raised a cry / For freedom had arrived

On the day the wall came down / The ship of fools had finally run aground

Promises lit up the night / Like paper doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side / No warmth, not even pride remained

And even though you needed me / It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Now life devalues day by day / As friends and neighbors turn away

And there's a change that even with regret / Cannot be undone

Now frontiers shift like desert sands / While nations wash their bloodied hands

Of loyalty, of history / In shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums / The music played, the morning sun streamed in

I turned and I looked at you / And all but the bitter residues slipped away

slipped away...

Oh, man, Erebus. I've seen this coming since like forever. Surprised it took him this long to get promoted.Eeko surprised me though. I feel like one of about five people on BZP who actually knows who he is. :P No doubt he'll do a great job though.(oh and also congrats to those other two, but they're still nubs)

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

Congrats to all of you! I'm sure you'll do great in your new positions.

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

I knew -Windrider- was coming; he's been extremely active on the staff side of things since the forums returned. Ziko, too, has always been very active, and greatly deserves the promotion. The only thing I can say about Erebus is that I'm surprised he wasn't promoted earlier, and I'm sure he and Eeko both will do a great job.Congrats to everyone, and welcome to the team!newso1.png

"As a writer you ask yourself to dream while awake." ~ Aimee Bender

Hi there! Do not let it go to your head, but I wanted to let you know that in my opinion, you would be great as Forum Leader for BZPower Q&A. You are really doing a great job, giving highly detailed and helpful answers and making excellent closing posts. :) I am probably not quite in the rank to tell you this, but keep it up! :P~Gata. ;)

This is not a joke. Amazing! :D A few days ago I sent Windrider that PM. :P I guess that confirms that Black Six truly took a right decision. I also recommended Erebus to Black Six, and Eeko aka the-member-who-has-been-featured-on-the-spotlight-the-longest does not surprise me either. As far as Ziko is concerned, I have had the feeling for a while, especially after the return of the forums that he would actually be better as a Forum Assistant than a Forum Mentor. Huge congratulations to everybody for your so well-deserved promotions. :) I am especially happy about the new FMs, obviously, and look forward to working with you two E's. :PGosh, I feel so old now. Over three years as a Forum Mentor, the only of the original team still with this job, and so many people have already joined the FMs after me. And still, I am the only non-Premier FM. :PAnyway, didn´t you say in your blog we´d have six promotions, Black Six?~Gata. ;) Edited by Gatanui

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

Eeko surprised me though. I feel like one of about five people on BZP who actually knows who he is. :P No doubt he'll do a great job though.

I'd think a lot of people would have some idea who he is, seeing as he's been in the member spotlight for AGES. http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/tounge2.gif

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

Congrats to -Windrider-, Erebus, Ziko and Eeko! You'll do great in your positions, I'm sure of it.

jimistringer.png

Why are orange and black such a good color Combination ? Purple is pretty, and so is blue. Pink hurts your eyes, green is quite mellowing, black is very threatning, red is cool, orange is SO awesome, yellow's hard to read... But you can't see white at all! Oh, wait. I forgot brown.

Here's my thoughts: If a person tells the truth and says, " I always lie," Is he lying? Or is he telling the truth? And what has a mouth, but no head, and a body, but no torso? Do caterpillars like to tend to supporting colum of stone's every need? Or is that name misleading by nature? Speaking of nature, why are the children of animals called offspring? don't many young beasts come alive in spring, and thus, should be called onspring? Heeeeeeyy..... I got the first post on a page for the first time. Who knows; it may happen again. What the... It did happen again... and again...

YEAH! I'M ENCOUNTERING PROTODERMIS!