Looking for Pearl Gold Kraahkan

InkAlchemist1994

I am a serious collector of Bionicle masks. Aside from the unobtainables, there are very few Kanohi that I don't have. I'm been scouring the internet (BrickLink, BrickSet, Ebay) looking for anyone that has the 4-Hole Chin Pearl Gold Kraahkan. It came in the playset "Tower of Toa."

If anyone knows where I can find one, I would really appreciate any leads!

If anyone has one that they are willing to sell, I'd be willing to pay at least $50.

Here is a reference, although I'm sure you all know what I'm talking about: 265761.jpg

gallery_114868_370_4342.png

There was actually PGK sold on Reddit not too long ago, so it wouldn't be completely hopeless to have a look there. Also, Crez I think you artificially inflated the price when you put up the false listing telling people to learn the difference :3

hTeXGIU.png

Also, if you're a resident of the UK and like Bionicle, go ahead and join

us at this awesome Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/BFUK7/

There was actually PGK sold on Reddit not too long ago, so it wouldn't be completely hopeless to have a look there. Also, Crez I think you artificially inflated the price when you put up the false listing telling people to learn the difference :3

See, I really appreciated that image on BrickLink! I mean, when I first saw it, I hoped it was a real listing (then when I saw the price I hoped it wasn't!).

I might have found a PGK on Ebay in a used Tower of Toa set. These are images from the seller.

$_122.JPG?set_id=880000500F$_122.JPG?set_id=880000500F

I'm not certain that it is Pearl Gold, but I showed the seller Crezdonn's photo, and the seller said it was Pearl Gold. I bought it, I'll just resell it if it isn't Pearl Gold.

• Upvote 1

How so? I haven't seen any sold besides the one on Reddit, so it's fairly hard to get. I could have put a price tag of $10000 on there, I don't think it would really affect the price. It's all about what people will pay, not so much what you're asking for

See, I really appreciated that image on BrickLink! I mean, when I first saw it, I hoped it was a real listing (then when I saw the price I hoped it wasn't!).

I might have found a PGK on Ebay in a used Tower of Toa set. These are images from the seller.

I'm not certain that it is Pearl Gold, but I showed the seller Crezdonn's photo, and the seller said it was Pearl Gold. I bought it, I'll just resell it if it isn't Pearl Gold.

I'm not so sure this is pearl gold, it should be brighter in my opinion. Might just be the lighting though, I could be wrong.

How so? I haven't seen any sold besides the one on Reddit, so it's fairly hard to get. I could have put a price tag of $10000 on there, I don't think it would really affect the price. It's all about what people will pay, not so much what you're asking for

I'm not so sure this is pearl gold, it should be brighter in my opinion. Might just be the lighting though, I could be wrong.

After you listing went up for a while there were a couple of PGKs that were listed for around £800. They never sold and got taken down though. I think it just encouraged people to sell them for a high price :3

hTeXGIU.png

Also, if you're a resident of the UK and like Bionicle, go ahead and join

us at this awesome Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/BFUK7/

What? Seriously? Was this on eBay or Bricklink, because I never got any email notifications for that item on Bricklink. Maybe I should add a disclaimer that it's not worth that much...

I found it on Ebay... I asked almost all of the sellers selling an opened 'Tower of Toa' set if I could see a picture of just the mask and whether they thought it was pearl gold or flat dark gold. A seller in Russia sent me those photos!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I got my hands on a PGK! $27 in an Ebay auction. The seller had a lot of five pearl gold masks (one of which being a PGK) for sale last week. I was in a bidding war and lost out; it sold for $76. The seller listed the same lot this past week, and I won it! If you need one of these, keep an eye on: http://www.ebay.com/usr/legoderanged_atjax

• 3 weeks later...