Cryoshell 2016

doodleloot

• 2 weeks later...

Honestly, they're nothing special. I bet most people who like them, do so mainly because they did Bionicle covers. Nothing else makes them stand out. 

I like their original music more than what they made for Lego. No need to make blanketing assumptions. 

• Upvote 1

bZpOwEr

They're like almost every band. They have their good songs and their bad songs. Murky was great, as were all of their Bionicle songs. Gravity Hurts and Bye Bye Babylon are absolute classics.

• Upvote 1

"Mutiny, Booty and Entropy"  - The Three Vices of the Frostelus

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

I'm sort of indifferent to Cryoshell's non-Bionicle music, but then, I'm sort of indifferent to most music that isn't associated with a series or fandom I like. The only artist whose music I'm really passionate about purely for its own sake and not because it connects with something else I'm a fan of is Mike Oldfield, and that's mostly because I enjoyed listening to his music with my dad as a kid and have loved it since I rediscovered it as a teenager. Other than that, the vast majority of the music I listen to is soundtracks, promotional songs, and fan music for series I love.

I'm sort of indifferent to Cryoshell's non-Bionicle music, but then, I'm sort of indifferent to most music that isn't associated with a series or fandom I like. The only artist whose music I'm really passionate about purely for its own sake and not because it connects with something else I'm a fan of is Mike Oldfield, and that's mostly because I enjoyed listening to his music with my dad as a kid and have loved it since I rediscovered it as a teenager. Other than that, the vast majority of the music I listen to is soundtracks, promotional songs, and fan music for series I love.

Yeah I grew up listening to Mike Oldfield too. I'm honestly surprised I haven't had anyone ask me "oh you like Metal Gear too?" because of Nuclear's use on the trailer.

UnsuspectingButts.thumb.png.2a71dabd3565a645b7127215b282d46b.png