Makuta Notorix

Toa Tupac

Here's a Makuta MOC I just made, so there's no backstory yet. I'm posting from my iPad so I can't upload pics, here's a link instead!

https://board.ttvpodcast.com/t/makuta-notorix/17275

He serves as the nemesis of my self MOC which can be seen below

https://board.ttvpodcast.com/t/self-moc-toa-tupac/14677/33

61d8cf147ddec8a00d39b8c5ae2c0c5bb991c14f61ac61a029d502c76a3f710e36e2f1bd08ffac5f7cb4f49ac5f672d8e7539e3733a939f70275d1a8

Edited by Toa Tupac
  • Upvote 1

Follow me on Instagram for nothing but Bionicle @Bionicle.Art #ToaTupac

https://instagram.com/bionicle.art/

An interesting color scheme, and neat job on the Huna and his eye coloration. My only complaints would be that the color scheme isn't all that varied for a Bionicle set, and the majority of the body honestly looks like a Toa Kaita dipped in black paint with a few add ons. If that's what you were going for, you definitely hit it spot on, but it just seems a tad uninteresting.

Voicing your opinions with tact is the best way to keep a discussion from becoming an argument.
So far as I'm aware, it's pronounced like this: We're ee ah moo.

Check out my Creations:

Epics

G1 Battle for Spherus Magna - G2 A Lingering Shadow

Short Stories

G1 Fallen Guardian - G2 Shadows of Past and Future (The Legend Continues Entry) Head of Stone, Heart of Jungle

MOCs

Mask Hoarder, Desert Scourge

Looks like an all black Kaita model, the mask is definitely cool but I@m not fond of how it looks with the solid black of the rest of the model. I'd build a new set with a  colour scheme designed to go with the mask, and give Notorix a black mask to keep his colour-scheme pure.

Oh, a link to TTV....... UM WHY!?

I would honestly look at it, but given my history with that certain group I refuse to, and thus boycott even going on ANYTHING relating to them. If there was a brickshelf or flickr link to it, I would look at it, but as it stands, I won't

Edited by Toa Imrukii

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

...Probably because he's a member of their forums? What's your problem?

The Kaita model's neat, but yeah, it's basically just a Kaita with black parts. It works, but I don't know if it's particularly unique. It would've been nice to see some pictures of his original build.

"Whether that is right or not...I also...as a Rider...have a wish that I want to fulfill."

...Probably because he's a member of their forums? What's your problem?

The Kaita model's neat, but yeah, it's basically just a Kaita with black parts. It works, but I don't know if it's particularly unique. It would've been nice to see some pictures of his original build.

It's a long story, and perhaps my response wasn't fair, but I do have a justifiable reason for my responce.

In any case, I do want to see it, but due to something that happened, I wish not to follow the links.

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png