Lord of the Ice Protectors

Well, he's definitely cooler than the original (pun observed and repeated for lack of a better phrase). I do like the weapon, but it looks quite impractical to use. Plus, the OCD in me would want something a lot more geometrically organised, potentially involving a 3-axle connector piece, one we see plenty more of than we used to. Oh and if only you'd used some of Strakk's elemental shoulderpads, or the snowflake ones that came with Gelu. Now that would have been truly sub-zero. Oh and one last remark: the back could use some more 'stuff'... not sure what exactly though. Overall, a pretty solid looking figure that has managed to send chills down my spine (pun intended).. although that could be the snow falling right outside my house hahaha XD

By the way, having seen some of your other MOCs, I find your use of colour impeccable. Definitely looking forward to more!

:tohu:

31775851601_1a2a5bc5d1_m.jpg

"Welcome to Valhalla, Warrior."

Recent MOC's: The Headless Horseman (BBC71 Finalist)    LDD CCBS Chess    The Shadowed One (BBC69)    Nydoretha (Netherealm Empress)

Whoa, looks very cool. Weapon seems a bit unwieldy, but other than that I love the legs and how you incorporated the eye stalks. 

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome moc all around, but where do those black skeleton pieces come from?

I think they might be... painted. *T1S faints*

That transgression aside, this is a mighty-fine MOC. I like the use of the tubes and the staff especially.

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

Thanks for the compliments everyone.  Just wanted to clear something up though - those skeletal limbs aren't actually black.  They're the same gray ones you find in the 2015 sets.  They just look black because of the high contrast setting on my iPhone camera.  I had to turn it up all the way or else you wouldn't be able to see the figure against the light colored background.  

Edited by BlackboltJohnson