Voltex

Hello members.

Look at your post count.

Now back to mine.

Now back to your post count.

Now back to mine.

Sadly, neither of us is at 10, 000 posts yet*, but if you stopped reading this topic and started posting everywhere, you could look like you do. Just like fishers64, who somehow found the secrets to reaching 10, 000 posts while we weren't watching.

SO CONGRATS FISHERS

*if you happen to already have 10, 000 posts, disregard everything I have said here entirely

• Upvote 8

I had noticed you hit 10,000 about a week or two ago, but I didn't think it was worth posting a new topic to point it out. I guess this means the 10,000 post mark is worth celebrating for pretty much any member at all?

Yay, you got Visorak cobwebs under your member title. Keep posting to reach the 2006 titles!

Based on my ongoing observations, those start around the mid 12,000s, though I don't yet know much about what comes later.

Formerly known as Takanuva's Symbol, I rejoined BZPower on October 10, 2012.

These days, I am perhaps best known for my obsession with all Lego video games.

Wow, I'm not even close to that. I guess the RPG forum makes a big difference. Congrats!

How to get 10,000 posts: 

1. Join the RPG forums and post there frequently. 

2. Done. 

:P

However, mine wasn't affected as much by RPG as it was by The Return of Bionicle. About a year and a half ago - July 2014 - I was at 4,000 some-odd posts, posting at a rate of 1,000 posts per year. The consequent explosion of Bionicle Discussion rapidly increased my posting speed, allowing me to make 6,000 posts in 18 months. 

While I'm sure Bionifight Infinite, and the Hero Factory RPG 2.0 contributed to my fat posting number, the HF RPG is only 600 posts contributing, with Bionifight somewhere in the 200-300s. Throwing in my longer history with the Lego RPG forum - I was there in 2011 when the forum started - might get you near the 1,500 range. 

According to my profile, my biggest contribution is still in S&T, with 2,954 posts. This is measly compared to 10,000 - I suspect that Bionicle Discussion and News Discussion are close behind that count, meaning that the bulk of posts come from Lego Discussion.

But really, my secret is this: getting involved in a huge variety of forums on the board. If you want a big count, don't discriminate.* Post everywhere.

Including RPG.

Done.  

*I don't want a big post count. It's kind of embarrassing. 

• Upvote 2