New 2016 Bionicle TV Spot

*Coughs about being a few days late on this*

On the flipside, anyone notice that firstly, the mast of control is different from the actual mask in the animated bits of the commercial, and that secondly Gali's 'golden' mask seems to be silver and trans-blue in the one brief shot of her.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

*Coughs about being a few days late on this*

On the flipside, anyone notice that firstly, the mast of control is different from the actual mask in the animated bits of the commercial, and that secondly Gali's 'golden' mask seems to be silver and trans-blue in the one brief shot of her.

The CGI Mask of Control looks like the preliminary version, and I'm guessing Gali's mask is either also preliminary coloring or just a CGI mistake.

The artist formerly known as

ŜρЄЯ־GЄNіŜ־CЯЄŦ۞Я

BBC#69 Entry: Roodaka - Master of Manipulation

BFTGM entries: Zigben · Ventox · Deflecto

Hail Denmark.

I thought that commercial was pretty cool looking. I just hope Tahu and Ikir don't keep doing that fire-splosion thing, or it'll stop being cool.

Kopaka.png

stone_good.png

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

And once again, Tahu wins the battle with one punch. :P

But seriously, this is a cool looking trailer. Especially the part where Tahu and Ikir combined. I hope something like that happens when the Toa unite with their creatures in the Netflix show.

• Upvote 3

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

Although it's short, I like the graphics. I also like the fact that Umarak's hands look like claws. I love how Tahu and Ikir United. It's like Legends of Chima: Fire and Ice again. Man, these are epic! I wonder how the Unity can happen in the Netflix show.:)

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

Although it's short, I like the graphics. I also like the fact that Umarak's hands look like claws. I love how Tahu and Ikir United. It's like Legends of Chima: Fire and Ice again. Man, these are epic! I wonder how the Unity can happen in the Netflix show. :)

Lego shows their business strategy by releasing CHI Fluminox twice with only a one-year gap! incredible!

bnnrimg1.pngbnnrimg2.pngbnnrimg3.pngbnnrimg4.pngbnnrimg5.pngbnnrimg8.png

Although it's short, I like the graphics. I also like the fact that Umarak's hands look like claws. I love how Tahu and Ikir United. It's like Legends of Chima: Fire and Ice again. Man, these are epic! I wonder how the Unity can happen in the Netflix show. :)

Lego shows their business strategy by releasing CHI Fluminox twice with only a one-year gap! incredible!

Actually, comparing Tahu to CHI Fluminox makes me appreciate the new Tahu's design more, because CHI Fluminox was... not that great a set, in my opinion. The 2016 Tahu may have flaws, but at least he and Ikir have more unique and effective designs than that.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

They actually made Tahu look cool!

Seriously, why didn't they make Tahu and Ikir be the Unity set?

Could just be a matter of price points. Kopaka and Melum Unity Set is a $25 set, but Kopaka has nearly as many pieces and nearly as much bulk as a $20 Toa like Tahu. This means that besides the set lacking a Shadow Trap, Melum also has to be the smallest and simplest of the creatures so it doesn't bump the set as a whole up to $30.

Even if you deducted the eleven-piece Shadow Trap from Ikir's piece count, it's still got 66 pieces compared to Melum's 40. You could make Tahu smaller instead, but I think the designers consciously chose to make Tahu the tallest of the Toa, just as they did last year. And he's already kinda scrawny, especially in his legs, so reducing his bulk might not have been an option.

• Upvote 1

For once, I approve of LEGO's handling of G2. That's a pretty sweet advertisement. 

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?