Knives & Guns

Nik the Three

Knives & Guns

After everybody got drunk in small western city, nobody remembers anything about last night, except they lost all their equipment, including weapons. Now, your goal is to find them until others do. Sheriff and deputies try to jail or kill outlaws, while outlaws try to kill sheriff, not caring about other citizens.

Items

To find a weapon or another item, you must examine one of seven locations. There is no limit for owning multiple weapons or items per person. You can freely give any item to other player, if it is not used in same round. Said item can be used next round. This action doesn't use 'action point' (ie. you can give knife to other player and attack somebody with your other knife).

Weapons:

3x knife - If target has cordaver or midakton, attacker is killed instead.

2x Cordaver - Regular weapon

Midakton - Can kill two targets per round, but reveals attacker's identity (even if only one player is targeted).

Kanohi Mahiki - If targeted, illusion is attacked instead, revealing attacker's name to target.

Kanohi Suletu - Reveals role of one target player.

Kanohi Komau - Makes target unable to perform any action for a round.

Locations
Saloon

House

Church

Jail

Store

Sheriff's office

Graveyard

Hospital

Roles

Sheriff can investigate one person each night or jail player.

Deputy helps sheriff. If sheriff is killed, he is replaced by deputy. Can also jail players.

Two outlaws must kill sheriff and deputies to win the game. They don't know each others identity.

Innocents are just people. If innocent person kills player who isn't thief, outlaw or murderer, they must be killed or jailed for sheriff with deputy to win the game.

Thief must survive whole game with Midakton or any Kanohi at the end, in order to win the game. If he kills player, who isn't outlaw or murderer, they must be killed or jailed.

Victory conditions

Sheriff, deputy and innocents must kill or jail all outlaws and murderers. If sheriff or deputy kill innocent, they lost and outlaws won.

Outlaws must kill sheriff and deputy.

Innocents have same win conditions as sheriff and deputy.

Thieves must have Midakton or any Kanohi when sheriff with deputy or outlaws win.

Murderers (innocents and thieves, who killed ally) have same win conditions as outlaws.

Round

Each round, players have to send a PM with one action performed.

1. Searching for items (send location to search at)

2. Attacking with weapon (send target and weapon to use). Killing player moves all of his property

3. Using Kanohi

4. Jailing player (sheriff and outlaw only). If jailing target is outlaw with Cordaver or Midakton, targeting player is killed.

5. Follow other player to see his actions that round.

Additionally, you can give other player an item and specify, whether the gift should be anonymous.

Rules

1. Sheriff and deputy shalt not betray each other.

2. No role revealing in OP.

3. Alliances are allowed.

4. All BZPower rules apply.

Spots

At least 9 players needed to start.

2. Quisoves Potoo

4. Makuta Luroka

7. ShadowVezon

8. fishers64

9. Dibble Flubwibbler

10. jed1ndy

11. Shadowhawk

13. Ghidora131

15. xccj

17. FF the Forgotten

Edited by Nik the Three
  • Upvote 1

At some point, I'll suddenly go on hiatus. I'm sorry for that.

Nik, but still pronounced as Nick

The Great Vakama or Clue official topic

you know what.lets just do it.spot 9.

check out my totally ORIGINAL youtube channel, Below Average Geeks!  I'm trying something different.its very small, so comments will be noticed and read.

just a poll.on a scale of one to ten, how likely are you to read a webcomic based on just this title: 'Neon Laser Dragons.'?

see these guys?

0VlbJ.gif  AjzI5.gif msLAB.gif cr1zz.gif

alrighty bros, listen up.

my lightning dragon is lonely.

click dis bebe dergen pls.

i know its dumb.

jus do it pls.for me, a'ight?

',:]

my Skrall--er, scroll.

All added.
Registration will be closed in 8 hours.

EDIT:

Closed. PMs will be sent in hour.

EDIT2:

PMs sent.

There is nothing much new to say, maybe I'll post scene later.

Final numbers are sheriff, deputy, 3 outlaws, 1 thief, 4 innocents.

About weapons: 2 knives, 2 cordavers, 1 midakton.

Edited by Nik the Three

Round one

Wester Nui was in silence. Even when everybody woke up, there was a silence. And that confusion. Everybody was in saloon with terrible hangover. Outlaw was lying on poker table along with deputy and thief. Sheriff was beneath the table and innocent people with 4 other citizens were lying on floor, often with empty bottle of bourbon.

Furthermore, glasses were scattered all over the city along with most of people's property - knives, cordavers and midakton. There was only one thing: nobody remembered anything. Sheriff was first to wake up. But he didn't remember who were the bad guys. At least he knew, who his right hand was.

Still awaiting PMs from two people.

Round two

As more people woke up, silence was heavier and heavier. Some people headed off from Saloon to search for weapons they have lost last night. Some people followed those people. And one person had too much of a hangover to even do something. In the end, person with knife was seen, two people had cordavers and furthermore, somebody have found midakton. And the gang of outlaws was still on the loose.

Individual PMs will be sent in half hour from now. You have two days to PM me back with actions. If you all do it sooner, game will progress faster.