Jump to content
Edelgard

Lego Dimensions RPG

Recommended Posts

IC: Marty - Poker Room.

 

"Submarine?" he suggested, "Or just use a boat and go over the water." 


___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

My Wordpress Blog

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

 

 

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Samantha

Poker Room

 

"Fascinating..." Samantha appeared to be deep in thought at this new development.

 

OOC: I'm having too much fun, someone move the plot forward so I stop having fun.


Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: Adventurers crew will be getting some other entertainment soon.


Death has many faces, many names.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC(Mesk): "No," Mesk said. She didn't ask Morro what the Adventurers or Alpha Team looked like in order to engage them, because she had no real interest in a fight right now. "Follow me," she ordered the skeleton drone, walking to the door. 

 

As soon as we get to Sam, we can find the treasures, which may have the key to getting my powers back. I hope so. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Michael Bell - Chang Wu's Temple

 

Was this guy crazy? "'course I didn't," Michael said, watching Tekulo suspiciously. He didn't like him.

 

OOC:

 

One day, I will call him Michael Bell by accident (and something will explode by accident)

Was Tekulo even approved?


At some point, I'll suddenly go on hiatus. I'm sorry for that.


Nik, but still pronounced as Nick


The Great Vakama or Clue official topic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Tekulo

Chang Wu's Temple

 

"Huh... You're a very strange person." Tekulo had felt he had made a new friend.

 

OOC: Yup, Tekulo was approved on page one. On the condition, that is, of no pterodactyls, no T-rex and no magical egg statue that could turn him into cheese.


Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GM IC: CAM ATTAWAY // MOBILE COMMAND CENTER

HEADING FOR XI'AN

 

Cam Attaway stepped into the cab of the MCC, leaving Radia in the back with the rest of the team. She started up the engine, and the engine hummed as she drove them towards the city in the distance.

 

 

GM IC: RADIA // MOBILE COMMAND CENTER

HEADING FOR XI'AN

 

"Alright," Radia said, brushing some purple hair out of her eyes. "Let's go over names, since I'm pretty sure I haven't had the chance to meet all of you just yet. Alpha Team's been more than a little busy, as you can imagine, and I'm one of the best field agents we've got. For those of you still out of the loop, I'm Radia."

 

She pointed over to the Tee Vee unit; its head swiveled around 180 degrees to look at them all.

 

"This here is Tee Vee Unit 3.14," she continued. "We call him Pi."

 

"Pleased to make your acquaintance," the unit said, before its head swiveled back around to look at the computer terminal.

 

 

GM IC: MORRO // XI'AN

EAST DISTRICT

 

The ghostly green warrior led them up the stairs, his Skeleton Drone at his side. Morro tilted his head towards the door and the Skeleton Drone shouldered it open. Morro stepped through the door, entering a room that was empty except for a rickety rocking chair in the far corner, where an old man sat. He was slowly rocking back and forth, snoring softly. Beside him was a door, with a very small window at the top allowing daylight to filter into the room, providing it with some natural light alongside the bare bulb in the center of the ceiling.

 

Morro walked over to the sleeping man, a green sword forming in his right hand with wisps of green smoke rising off of it; the floor creaked under his feet, but the man did not wake. In one quick, silent motion the ghostly warrior thrust his sword into the man's chest. The man awoke with a start, a pained breath leaving him; the warrior's sword vanished into thin air as the man died. Morro reached into the man's coat, pulling out a small black card and looking at it with distaste.

 

"Alpha Team's work," he said, dismissively tossing the card onto the floor; the letters 'AT' were visible in a plain gold font. "A spy under their employ. Others will be hidden in the streets."

 

GM IC: JOHNNY THUNDER // XI'AN

POKER ROOM

 

"Well, I grow weary of waiting," the famous explorer said, tossing his cards onto the table. "I declare this game to be over with no victor. Please, good Cassandra, do not waste our time like this in the future."

 

His chair scraped against the floor as he pushed it back, standing and stretching his arms as he yawned.

 

"Let us return to the main lobby of this casino," he continued. "Perhaps Doctor Kilroy and Pippin will have an estimated time of arrival for our new Alpha Team companions."

 

 

GM IC: SAM SINISTER // XI'AN

CHANG WU'S TEMPLE

 

They were led into a large hall, down a carpet of red silk. Pillars carved with the images of dragons and ancient warriors were lined on either side, and at the end of the hall was an ornate throne of gold. A bald man clothed in red with a flowing black cape sat upon the throne, sitting stiff and tall.

 

"Come closer," the man - Emperor Chang Wu - called, beckoning them with a single finger, "so that we may talk."


Death has many faces, many names.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Samantha

Poker Room

 

Samantha jumped up out of her chair with renewed excitement.

 

"Race you to the lobby! 3, 2, 1, GO!" And with that, she bolted out of the room, determined to win at something.

 

IC: Tekulo

Chang Wu's Temple

 

Tekulo stepped forward, stopping a few feet from the throne. He looked up at the nearest dragon carving and beheld its magnificence. He bowed down on one knee to the Emperor. He waited for Sam Sinister to do the talking, as had been previously discussed.


Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: I would have had Cassandra wipe the floor with Johnny at the poker game, but I honesty didn't feel like rp-ing a poker game. Like, at all. I don't even really know how to play poker!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Bartholemew:

Finishing cleaning his spyglass, Bartholemew reassembled it and stowed it away in one of his internal coat pockets.


 Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

 Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GM IC: RADIA // MOBILE COMMAND CENTER

HEADING FOR XI'AN

 

"Alright," Radia said, brushing some purple hair out of her eyes. "Let's go over names, since I'm pretty sure I haven't had the chance to meet all of you just yet."

 
IC: Wyplash - Mobile Command Centre.
 
The serpentine was quick to introduce herself, "I'm Wyplash," she spoke up, "From Ninjago." 
 

GM IC: MORRO // XI'AN

EAST DISTRICT

 

"Alpha Team's work," he said, dismissively tossing the card onto the floor; the letters 'AT' were visible in a plain gold font. "A spy under their employ. Others will be hidden in the streets."

 

IC: Thorne - Basement.

 

"How did Alpha Team know the location of our arrival portal?" the cyborg strode forwards, inspecting the corpse and the steadily-growing pool of blood beneath it, "And why did they only assign one old man to guard it?" 

 

GM IC: JOHNNY THUNDER // XI'AN

POKER ROOM

 

"Let us return to the main lobby of this casino," he continued. "Perhaps Doctor Kilroy and Pippin will have an estimated time of arrival for our new Alpha Team companions."

 

IC: Marty - Poker Room.

 

"Finally," he exhaled, pushing back his chair with a sigh of relief. Finally, it's time to start adventuring! He bounded to his feet and packed up his things, following the others towards the room's exit. 

 

I don't even really know how to play poker!

 

OOC: Ditto. That's why it was so easy for me to RP Marty not knowing how to play. 


___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

My Wordpress Blog

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

 

 

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: I would have had Cassandra wipe the floor with Johnny at the poker game, but I honesty didn't feel like rp-ing a poker game. Like, at all. I don't even really know how to play poker!

 

Well I mean, there might be better ways to communicate that than just disappearing for three days.

 

Just sayin'.


Death has many faces, many names.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: I was kind of unsure how to communicate it. My apologies for the delays.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Tekulo

Chang Wu's Palace

 

While Tekulo was kneeled, he spotted a small spider slowly crawling on the floor. Tekulo decided the spider's name was Lady Cecilia and that her quest was to take down the evil Fly Monarch on Overworld Five. Lady Cecilia of course was from the seventh dimension.

 

"Achoo!" Tekulo let out a loud sneeze. He thought he heard it echo in the halls.

 

OOC: Oops, I'm having fun again. On the plus side, we've learned more about Tekulo's psyche. (He and I are too alike)


Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GM IC: RADIA // MOBILE COMMAND CENTER

ARRIVING AT XI'AN

 

"Well, it's nice to meet all of you," Radia said, just as Cam's voice came over the radio.

 

"We're arriving at the city now. Prepare to move."

 

Radia turned to Pi. "Contact Doctor Kilroy, let him know we're here. Make sure that they stay put."

 

"You got it."

 

GM IC: JOHNNY THUNDER // XI'AN

POKER ROOM // WITH DOCTOR KILROY & PIPPIN REED

 

In her rush to exit the room, Samantha accidentally bowled over none other than Doctor Kilroy as he tried to enter the room; the old man spun in place and would have fallen over if it weren't for the timely help of Pippin Reed nearby as she reached out and steadied him. The young journalist shook her head, a small smile on her face as the old scientist caught his breath, his eyes wide with alarm.

 

"Goodness gracious!" Doctor Kilroy muttered, shaking his head. "Do watch where you are going! My old heart can't take that kind of surprise!"

 

Johnny Thunder chuckled. "Oh, Doctor Kilroy, you are a delightful chap. How has this brief interlude treated you?"

 

"There is no time for small talk, Thunder!" the scientist replied. "Alpha Team has arrived and are on their way here!"

 

The explorer grinned, stroking at his chin thoughtfully. "Excellent! Then let us leave this place and join them!"

 

"But shouldn't we stay here?" Doctor Kilroy asked, sounding confused. "It will make us easier to find!"

 

"Nonsense," Johnny Thunder replied dismissively. "They can track you! If we make our way to them, we will be able to meet up and move on twice as fast! It is an excellent plan!"

 

 

GM IC: MORRO // XI'AN

EAST DISTRICT

 

"Unlikely that Alpha Team knew where we would come through," Morro said to Thorne. "It is probable that they have multiple individuals stationed throughout the city to act as sentries, in order to alert them if we are seen. The use of an old man for this station suggests that these sentries have been ordered not to fight us; their only purpose is to give Alpha Team knowledge of our numbers and location."

 

As he was speaking, Mesk looked at the card; while the side with the letters 'AT' on it appeared to have nothing else of value, the other side had four small numbers printed on the bottom right corner in a plan white font: 8059.

 

Perhaps the card was some form of identification, or maybe it had some other use.


Death has many faces, many names.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Samantha

Poker Room

 

"Oh my gosh, Dr. Charles Lightning! I am so sorry!" Samantha had a look on her face that resembled a child being chastised. How embarrassing.


Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GM IC: DOCTOR KILROY // XI'AN

POKER ROOM

 

"My good lady, that is not my name," the scientist huffed, dusting himself off. "My name is Kilroy, madam, and I would be pleased if you could remember it. I understand that Charles, Articus and I all look alike but really, my dear, I have been with you for this entire expedition!"

 

 

OOC: Now is as good a time as any to clarify that Kilroy, Charles, and Articus are all separate characters in this RPG; a trio of siblings.

 

Likewise, Pippin Reed is separate from Gail Storm, and they are both separate from Linda Lovely. :P

Edited by Lucina

Death has many faces, many names.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Samantha

Poker Room

 

"Ar-Articus was my... second guess." Samantha gave the largest nervous smile known to mankind. A bead of sweat fell across her forehead.

 

OOC: Thank you for that clarification.


Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GM IC: DOCTOR KILROY // XI'AN

POKER ROOM

 

The old scientist huffed grumpily, crossing his arms and turning away from Samantha.

 

He muttered under his breath about avoiding 'people with no respect for getting to know people', although he (unfortunately) was loud enough for the rest of the Adventurers to hear.


Death has many faces, many names.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Thorne - Basement.

 

Satisfied with the ghost's answer, Thorne spoke up once more, "Perhaps it would be wise to hasten our efforts, and not linger in this place," he suggested warily, "Alpha Team would likely check in with their scouts quite regularly, would they not?" 


___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

My Wordpress Blog

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

 

 

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Michael Bell - Chang Wu's Temple

 

Michael walked towards man, who he thought might have been Chang Wu. Nobody instructed him to do so, but after seeing Tekulo, Michael bowed his head lightly.


At some point, I'll suddenly go on hiatus. I'm sorry for that.


Nik, but still pronounced as Nick


The Great Vakama or Clue official topic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GM IC: MORRO // XI'AN

EAST DISTRICT

 

The ghost warrior did not respond, except to open the door and step out onto the street.

 

The architecture of Xi-An, even in the slums of the East District, was rather traditional; the street they were on was both small and empty.


GM IC: ADVENTURERS // XI'AN

EAST DISTRICT - CASINO

 

Johnny Thunder chuckled, drawing the irritable Doctor Kilroy with him as he made his way through the lobby, knowing that the rest of the Adventurers would follow them.

 

"Don't worry, good Doctor," he said, patting Kilroy on the shoulder. "I'm certain it was an innocent mistake!"


GM IC: RADIA // XI'AN

OUTSKIRTS - SOUTH DISTRICT

 

"Alright team, let's move out," Radia ordered, exiting the MCC.

 

If the team members were to look behind them, they would find themselves stepping out of thin air; the MCC was cloaked.

 

The city in front of them was just about as old-fashioned in its style as a city in China could get, to the point of becoming stereotypical.

 

Two guards stood at the entrance to the city.


Death has many faces, many names.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Samantha

Casino

 

Samantha reluctantly followed Johnny Thunder and Dr. Kilroy. She turned to Pippin and said,

 

"So, Pippin, how are things? Go on any good adventures recently?" Samantha hoped she had the right name this time.


Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC(Mesk): Mesk scowled. While she liked Ogel, this Morro character was really getting on her nerves. Still, she stepped out into the city after him, wondering if he simply had a plan to execute to answer her question instead of words. Sometimes that happened. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Wyplash - South District.

 

As she slithered out of the MCC, she gripped her weapons tightly, ready to defend herself if need be. Alpha Team were the good guys, but that didn't mean the locals would necessarily react well to the appearance of a giant snake with arms.

________________________________________________________________________________

 

IC: Flame Wraith - East District.

 

The Wraith followed Morro, anxiously waiting to be instructed to kill something. 


___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

My Wordpress Blog

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

 

 

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Draugr Murderboss Deathking

 

As everyone else is moving out into the city, I begin to step out, until I realize my drone is not moving. I slap him across the face and shout for him to "GET GOING! What are you? Brain dead?!" as I follow Morro out into the Eastern District.


bBhcfWO.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Rebkaj

 

Rebkaj followed the team out of the MCC, wondering if the locals would think he was a Drone and attack him. He decided to stay close to Radia. They shouldn't try anything if I'm right next to an Alpha Team member.

 

 

~Unit#phntk#1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GM IC: RADIA // XI'AN

SOUTH DISTRICT - OUTSKIRTS

 

She led the team to the gate, where the two guards stepped into their path, blocking the way.

 

"Who are you?" one asked.

 

"What are you?" asked the other, their eyes on Wyplash.

 

 

OOC: Other ICs plus a question for you all coming in a little bit


Death has many faces, many names.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Bartholemew:

Bartholomew followed the other Adventurers.


 Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

 Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Wyplash - South District.

 

"Does it matter?" she rasped, fixing her four narrow eyes on the guard. She was fairly certain that the group didn't have time to explain the concept of a multiverse and the intricacies of interdimensional travel to these two. "Are you going to let us through, or not?" She wished her venom still worked in this world - it would've made getting past these two so much easier... 


___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

My Wordpress Blog

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

 

 

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GM IC: SAM SINISTER // XI'AN

CHANG WU'S TEMPLE

 

"Greetings, Emperor," Sam Sinister said, his face devoid of emotion and his voice smooth. "I shall not mince words, your exaltedness. We are here to ask your assistance in locating the final treasure of Marco Polo - the Golden Dragon."

 

The Emperor was silent for a long moment, one that seemed to stretch on forever.

 

The silence was cold and tense.

 

Finally, he spoke.

 

"I will not help you."

 

Sam Sinister's smile slowly turned into a frown - one that froze as the Emperor raised his hand.

 

"But I will not stop you. You may proceed as necessary."

 

 

GM IC: RADIA // XI'AN

SOUTH DISTRICT OUTSKIRTS

 

The guard seemed to quiver under Wyplash's gaze; Radia took notice.

 

"First of all, we are members of Alpha Team. Denying us access would be a bad move," she warned. "But we are also escorting a being of divine origins. Would you attempt to refuse one of your deities of myth access to your city?"

 

At this, both of the guards promptly drew to either side of the crew, their weapons tossed aside as they fell to their knees, bowing so far that their helmets scraped the dirt. Radia nodded once, signalling for the rest of the group to follow her as she entered the city.

 

 

GM IC: ADVENTURERS // XI'AN

EAST DISTRICT

 

A small smile appeared on Pippin Reed's face as she chuckled at Samantha's question. "Well, this expedition has certainly been an adventure, I can tell you that!"

 

Several steps ahead, Johnny Thunder pushed through the main entrance with Doctor Kilroy on his heels, both of them stepping out onto the crowded main street of Xi'An's East District. The crowd surged around them, paying them no mind.

 

 

GM IC: MORRO // XI'AN

EAST DISTRICT

 

Morro led the Ogel Alliance crew onto the East District's main street, so crowded that one would have to either shout or be directly next to whoever they were speaking with in order to be heard. It was a mass of chaotic bodies, each of them just as indistinguishable from the rest.

 

If they could make it through the crowds, the main street would lead them directly to the center of the city - and from there, accessing the Emperor's Temple would be easy.

 

 

OOC: Okay, and now it is question time.

I am currently starting to plan out Mission #2 (since Mission #1 isn't very long, to be quite honest), and have it narrowed down to three rough options at this point. I figured I would let you all vote on which of these you would like to see, since it'll determine both the immediate direction of the story and the next line to be added to the roster.

 

OPTION #1: POWER MINERS

(Rock Raiders will be considered a sub-theme)

>>This mission would involve members from both Alpha Team & the Ogel Alliance becoming stranded underground somewhere in World-1, where each would be saved by different members of the Power Miners team. Each side would have to find their way back to the main base of the Power Miners crew (fighting against Crystal Monsters along the way) in order to re-establish communication with their own main HQ and return home.

 

Members of the Power Miners team would become open to play as characters during this mission.

 

OPTION #2: VIKINGS

(This would be designated World-4)

>>Each side would send a team into a brand new world through the Vortex Generators known as "Midgard", where Vikings sail the seas battling against monstrous serpents, dragons, and other creatures. They would have to find the Vortex Generator located somewhere in Midgard in order to return home to World-1. Side objectives would include recruiting Vikings to their side to help in the fight back home, as well as (possibly) trying to tame some of the creatures for use against the other faction.

 

Vikings would become available to play as during this mission.

 

OPTION #3: DOCTOR WHO

(This would be designated World-4 if chosen instead of Option #2)

>>The Doctor's TARDIS would crash somewhere in World-1, and with its various systems slowly failing, anyone going through the Vortex Generators of either Alpha Team or the Ogel Alliance would become stranded inside of the TARDIS. In order to escape, both sides would need to reach the center of the TARDIS to repair its core, and they might end up being forced to work together in order to escape.

 

Characters from Doctor Who would become available to play as after this mission is completed; many of the strange abilities & technologies in this series will not function, however, and certain characters or species might be blocked from approval entirely.

 

So, if you would all be kind enough to place your votes, that would be awesome; and then I shall be able to continue planning out Mission #2 according to the choice you make.


Death has many faces, many names.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Wyplash - South District.

 

The serpentine couldn't help but snicker to herself as she followed the others through the gate, "Well played," she commented to Radia, once the two guards were out of earshot. 

______________________________________________________

 

IC: Marty - East District

 

"So, uh, where to now?" he asked, fiddling with his holster. He still hadn't quite gotten used to wearing the weight of a gun yet.

______________________________________________________

 

IC: Thorne - East District.

 

He paused a moment, idly wondering how the motley group must look to the crowd. Even for a city as cultured as this, a half-dozen skeleton drones, a cyborg, a ghost, and a crimson-skinned lava zombie were surely not regular sights.

______________________________________________________

 

OOC: Though it truly pains me to say it, I think Doctor Who is actually the least appealing of the three options presented. And while the notion of taking on all kinds of monsters in Vikings certainly sounds like fun, I think I'm going to vote for the subterranean adventure of Power Miners.


___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

My Wordpress Blog

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

 

 

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: Option #1, please. 

 

IC (Mesk - East District): Mesk immediately moved away from the other members of the group - she already knew that they would stand out too much in a big crowd like this. 

 

Then she turned to her skeleton drone. "Go straight to the temple entrance," she ordered. "Wait for me there."  With that, she started to blend into the crowd as much as possible, briskly walking up the street. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC:

What strange tech would specifically be banned? Obviously time machines, but do you mean things like the various mind stuff or stuff like the Sonic?


 Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

 Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: Though it truly pains me to say it, I think Doctor Who is actually the least appealing of the three options presented. And while the notion of taking on all kinds of monsters in Vikings certainly sounds like fun, I think I'm going to vote for the subterranean adventure of Power Miners.

 

I would agree with your statement about Doctor Who, actually. It's hard to think of a way to include it that is fun & interesting but also won't allow it to become completely OP later on. The main reason it's an option is because it's something multiple people noted an interest in adding while I was constructing the RPG, although admittedly some of those people have yet to back their words and sign up. :P

 

Your vote for Power Miners is noted.

 

OOC: Option #1, please.

 

Noted!

 

OOC:

What strange tech would specifically be banned? Obviously time machines, but do you mean things like the various mind stuff or stuff like the Sonic?

 

If you're seriously asking me to go into detail about Doctor Who, I'm sorry, but I'm gonna have to refuse. I'm not nearly well-versed enough in the series at this time to give a proper answer, nor do I feel like researching all of that unless I have to.

 

Banning something like the Sonic however is, I believe, rather obvious.


Death has many faces, many names.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

OOC: Though it truly pains me to say it, I think Doctor Who is actually the least appealing of the three options presented. And while the notion of taking on all kinds of monsters in Vikings certainly sounds like fun, I think I'm going to vote for the subterranean adventure of Power Miners.

 

I would agree with your statement about Doctor Who, actually. It's hard to think of a way to include it that is fun & interesting but also won't allow it to become completely OP later on. The main reason it's an option is because it's something multiple people noted an interest in adding while I was constructing the RPG, although admittedly some of those people have yet to back their words and sign up. :P

 

Your vote for Power Miners is noted.

 

OOC: Option #1, please.

 

Noted!

 

OOC:

What strange tech would specifically be banned? Obviously time machines, but do you mean things like the various mind stuff or stuff like the Sonic?

 

If you're seriously asking me to go into detail about Doctor Who, I'm sorry, but I'm gonna have to refuse. I'm not nearly well-versed enough in the series at this time to give a proper answer, nor do I feel like researching all of that unless I have to.

 

Banning something like the Sonic however is, I believe, rather obvious.

 

OOC:

Okay, I'll vote for Option 1 then.


 Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

 Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...