Lego Dimensions RPG

Voltex

IC: Samantha

Xi'an East District

"Really? Getting together and playing poker isn't exactly my idea of adventure..." Samantha sighed to herself as she walked alongside Pippin.

OOC: As much as I would like to see everyone working together in Doctor Who, I vote for Power Miners instead.

OOC: Before I make my next IC post (and I apologize for the wait), I feel it prudent to remind you that the poker game isn't all the Adventurer's crew has been doing; everyone there (including Samantha) has been helping Johnny Thunder to try and acquire the four treasures of Marco Polo.

The only reason they were playing poker was because Alpha Team gave the Adventurers orders to wait until the extra team arrived.

OOC: Looks that way, yeah. And you guys wonder why Marty has confidence issues. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

OOC: So our characters have been totally incompetent for a series of missions that all ended in failure?

No, because Sam Sinister has had outside assistance from Ogel; the Adventurers have had no such help until now.

Although Johnny Thunder probably isn't the greatest leader you could have :P

Edited by Lucina

Although Johnny Thunder probably isn't the greatest leader you could have :P

OOC: We've noticed. On the plus side, he doesn't appear to have gotten anyone killed yet. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

OOC: Power miners, but only if rock raiders as history/subtheme

OOC: That's probably the route I'll be taking with Rock Raiders.

GM IC: ADVENTURERS // XI'AN

EAST DISTRICT

Pippin gave Samantha a weird look, wondering if she had perhaps lost her mind during the (admittedly failing) race to collect the Marco Polo treasures. She was distracted from replying by the sight of their leader, however; for Johnny Thunder was practically swaggering through the crowd, without a care in the world as he sang a song in a language she did not understand.

Unfortunately, this drew the attention of...*

GM IC: MORRO // XI'AN

EAST DISTRICT

Morro allowed a small smirk to flicker upon his face for nearly half a second before it vanished, and he turned to Thorne and the Flame Wraith.

"Thorne, take your Drone and split off. Meet up with Mesk outside the Emperor's Temple and wait for us unless Sam Sinister makes himself known to you," the ghostly warrior ordered, turning to the Flame Wraith. "As for you, Lava Monster... the fool Johnny Thunder reveals his location to us. Time to kill."

GM IC: RADIA // XI'AN

SOUTH DISTRICT

"Thank you," Radia said to Wyplash, smirking. "Serpents are famous within Chinese mythology - in a city such as this one, host to legendary artifacts of old... it wasn't a stretch to think that it might get us through."

The group was nearing the center square of the city, where the East, South, and West Districts all converged just outside of the entrance to Emperor Chang Wu's Temple.

GM IC: SAM SINISTER // XI'AN

CHANG WU'S TEMPLE

"Alrighty then," Sam Sinister said, clapping his hands together as he turned to his team. "Time to take a vote, gentlemen. Shall we await the arrival of our additional friends from Lord Ogel, or shall we continue on to the Dragon Fortress alone?"

*OOC: that moment when Johnny Thunder finally made everyone decide that they did, indeed, hate him

Edited by Lucina

OOC: So, a lava monster. I'm going to ask this before we get into a fight sequence; what happens if one of our charaters dies? Do they turn into a ghost? Can they even be killed seeing as they're plastic figures? I only ask because apparently Ogel has assassins.

IC: Tekulo

Chang Wu's Temple

Tekulo pondered this for a moment.

"Lady Cecilia would conquer seven kingdoms in the time it would take us to wait for our friends. I say we venture forth!"

Edited by Tekulo

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing

EAST DISTRICT

Johnny Thunder was practically swaggering through the crowd, without a care in the world as he sang a song in a language she did not understand.

IC: Marty - East District.

The young man watched Thunder's antics with a bemused expression. He was beginning to wonder if Johnny's entire reputation was just some kind of elaborate fabrication, because honestly... the man was a moron. 

GM IC: MORRO // XI'AN

EAST DISTRICT

"Thorne, take your Drone and split off. Meet up with Mesk outside the Emperor's Temple and wait for us unless Sam Sinister makes himself known to you," 

IC: Thorne - East District. 

The cyborg nodded, snapping a quick order to his drone and beginning to move off into the crowd. He would've liked to stick around and watch Thunder die, or better yet, be the one to kill him, but he had his orders. 

GM IC: MORRO // XI'AN

EAST DISTRICT

"As for you, Lava Monster... the fool Johnny Thunder reveals his location to us. Time to kill."

IC: Flame Wraith - East District.

A flicker of something that vaguely resembled manic glee lit up the monster's eyes, and it lurched into motion, breaking into a sprint as it weaved its way through the crowd towards its target. As it closed in on Johnny Thunder, it raised its gleaming battleaxe overhead, and prepared to swing it down into the unfortunate man's back...

GM IC: RADIA // XI'AN

SOUTH DISTRICT

"Thank you," Radia said to Wyplash, smirking. "Serpents are famous within Chinese mythology - in a city such as this one, host to legendary artifacts of old... it wasn't a stretch to think that it might get us through."

IC: Wyplash - South district.

She'd never taken much interest in mythology, but she had to admit, this was fascinating. "So where to now?" 

OOC: Yesssssssss

I mean it's a bit of a no-brainer, really. :P

The Rock Raiders could have been active a few decades before, and now maybe one or two of them have stuck around to teach their spiritual successors the art of mining...

OOC: So, a lava monster. I'm going to ask this before we get into a fight sequence; what happens if one of our charaters dies? Do they turn into a ghost? Can they even be killed seeing as they're plastic figures? I only ask because apparently Ogel has assassins.

If your character dies, then they die; no ghosts. Morro is a special case because he was technically already a ghost (and he's from another world anyway).

CENTRAL SQUARE

"The tracker says that Doctor Kilroy is in the East District... and heading this way, by the looks of it," Radia replied, pulling out said tracking device. "We need to get through Chang Wu's Temple in the North District as well, however. Looks like we can join the Adventurers in the East, wait for them here, or split up and do both."

CHANG WU'S TEMPLE

"You choice is noted," Sam Sinister said, nodding to Tekulo. "And what about the rest of you?"

OOC: I'll give a bit of time for the members of each crew to either respond or react to what's happening at present.

IC: The Flame Wraith - East District. 

Opening fire on a moving target in a crowded, bustling street wasn't the most advisable of combat strategies. As soon as the first shot rang out, the crowd went into a panic, jostling and shoving past and over and around one another - some drawn to the noise, most fleeing from it. 

The Wraith registered the pain of something slicing across its chest, and turned to fix its nightmarish gaze on the shooter, snarling in their direction before abruptly losing sight of them in the crowd. The Wraith hissed in anger, and started to push forwards against the tide of fleeing humanity, trying to relocate Johnny Thunder and finish him off. 

OOC: I'd like to think this is a realistic depiction of how the crowd might react to the present situation. I'd probably suggest we wait for a few other players to respond before taking things too much further.

East District

Samantha was taken aback. A lava monster. A freaking lava monster right here coming out of nowhere.

She quickly rushed to Johnny Thunder and grabbed his hand. She pulled him away and started running further up the street, hoping to put some distance between them and the beast. She was sure her machete would be of little use, as close combat seemed a poor decision.

OOC: Probably should've given her a pistol...

Martin was sent sprawling as someone stumbled into him from behind, and by the time he'd managed to get back to his feet, he'd completely lost sight of everyone else in the crowd. "Guys, where are you?!"

IC: Thorne - Streets.

Ignoring the sounds of chaos and gunfire in the distance behind them, Thorne and his companion continued on towards the temple. "This Sinister guy had better be worth all this effort," the drone commented, to which Thorne merely nodded.

IC Bartholomew:

Drawing his revolver and buttoning his coat to avoid it flopping, Bartholomew called back to Marty,

"Over here!"

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC Michael Bell - Chang Wu's Temple

"And we know where that thing is?" Michael said. They were expected to basically do what leader told them to. They were really told little. And now? They had to decide for something.

--------------------------------------------

IC Henry Lloyd - South district

"I would head east to meet them," Henry said. He didn't talk for a long time. "They are waiting for us, no?"

--------------------------------------------

OOC: I am not really feeling necessity of long answers.

At some point, I'll suddenly go on hiatus. I'm sorry for that.

Nik, but still pronounced as Nick

The Great Vakama or Clue official topic

CENTRAL SQUARE

Before Radia could reply, the sound of Cassandra Storm's revolver being fired cracked through the air.

"That's trouble," Radia muttered. "Ogel must have gotten here first. Wyplash, you're with me - everyone else, don't let anybody into the temple!"

CHANG WU'S TEMPLE

"Yes, Michael, we do have an approximation," Sam Sinister drawled. "The Golden Dragon is within the Dragon Temple, which we will soon have access to."

GM IC: JOHHNY THUNDER // XI'AN

EAST DISTRICT - WITH PIPPIN & DOCTOR KILROY

"Please my dear, release me!" Johnny Thunder cried, ripping his hand from Samantha's grip and drawing his pistol. "We must gather the others and run! I cannot hope to defeat these evil forces in a panicked crowd!"

The two of them were joined by Pippin, who staggered towards them, clearly panicking.

"What do we do?" the journalist was asking. "What do we do?"

"Find the others!" Johnny Thunder ordered. "No Adventurer left behind!"

---

Doctor Kilroy stumbled over to Bartholomew, the old man's hands shaking.

EAST DISTRICT - WITH MORRO

The various members of the Adventurers crew - Thunder, Pippin, Samantha, Cassandra, Bartholomew, and Kilroy - would all notice a sinister green form flitting through the crowd at the edges of their vision. It was moving too fast to be fired at; indeed, too fast to even be certain that it was there.

IC Bartholomew:

Bartholomew moved to help Kilrox, but noticed the green flicker.

"Did you see that?" he whispered.

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC Bartholomew:

Drawing his revolver and buttoning his coat to avoid it flopping, Bartholomew called back to Marty,

"Over here!"

He stumbled towards the other Adventurers, pushing against the ground surging past him. "What's going on?" He asked, finally reaching the rest of the group, "What's all the shooting for?" 

CENTRAL SQUARE

"Wyplash, you're with me - everyone else, don't let anybody into the temple!"

IC: Wyplash - Central Square. 

Nodding, she started to make her way towards where the shots had come from, cursing a few times as her trailing tail was trampled by fleeing civilians. "Out of my way!" she hissed, drawing her blades in preparation for whatever awaited her.  

GM IC: ADVENTURERS // XI'AN

EAST DISTRICT - WITH MORRO

The various members of the Adventurers crew - Thunder, Pippin, Samantha, Cassandra, Bartholomew, and Kilroy - would all notice a sinister green form flitting through the crowd at the edges of their vision. It was moving too fast to be fired at; indeed, too fast to even be certain that it was there.

Spotting his targets once more, the Wraith moved in. Taking advantage of the fact that Morro seemed to have drawn everyone's attention, he slunk in close and struck out at Johnny Thunder's exposed back. 

IC Bartholomew:

"There was something heading for Johnny with apparently hostile intentions, and someone fired at it."

IC Henry Lloyd - East District

Henry nodded and headed off to the Temple. He was running most of the time and wondering how far can it be.

-------------------------

IC Michael Bell - Chang Wu's Temple

"Then we should head there immediately," Michael said decisively.

-------------------------

OOC: To my understanding... Dragon Temple is on north? It's starting to be a bit confusing for me.

At some point, I'll suddenly go on hiatus. I'm sorry for that.

Nik, but still pronounced as Nick

The Great Vakama or Clue official topic

OOC: The Dragon Temple is North of Xi'an, yes. That's why it can only be accessed through Chang Wu's Temple, which comprises the entire North District of the city.

My apologies for the delay in this post, everyone. I was away this weekend and have been bedridden for most of today. My activity should be returning to normal now. :)

If everyone (including me!) is active enough, I believe Mission #1 might be completed by the end of the week.

EAST DISTRICT

Johhny Thunder cried out in pain; while Cassandra Storm's shot had managed to knock the Flame Wraith's attack a bit off-course, it had still managed to connect with its target. Johhny Thunder fell to the ground, his eyes clenched shut as he groaned.

--

Both Pippin and Doctor Kilroy panicked at the sight of the Flame Wraith, each of them stumbling backwards. While Pippin remained where she was, Doctor Kilroy shook his head as he came to his senses and hurried back to kneel at Johnny Thunder's side, inspecting the damage.*

EAST DISTRICT

Radia and Wyplash arrived at the East District. The crowd was still so large that everyone trying to flee was having trouble doing so, although it was slowly beginning to clear up.

Through the crowds, they would be able to notice the distinctive lava monster in the distance - as well as a green form flitting through the crowd.

CHANG WU'S TEMPLE

"Then let us be going to the temple," Sam Sinister decided, turning back to Chang Wu. "A few of our... friends will be arriving soon to assist us. Please send them our way when they arrive."

"Of course."

Sam Sinister gestured for his team to follow him as two guards stepped forward, leading them out of the throne room and in the direction of the exit that would take them to the Dragon Temple...

PLAYER IC: ALPHA TEAM // XI'AN

OUTSIDE THE TEMPLE (WITH MESK / THORNE / DRAUGR??)

The Alpha Team members left behind - Rebkaj & Henry Lloyd - arrived at the gates leading into the temple without any issues. They appeared to be unguarded, as well as unlocked - they could enter the temple if they chose to.

But if they remained where they were, they might find themselves contending with the likes of Mesk, Thorne, and Draugr before too long....

Perhaps contacting Cam over the radio would help?

IC: Cassandra Storm

East District

Cassandra kept her focus on the fiery villain and fired her revolver at it again, aiming for its centre of mass.

The Wraith roared in pain as the bullet struck home, a gout of steaming black blood spewing from the wound. It looked from the wounded Johnny Thunder, to Cassandra, to the other Adventurers and back again, weighing up the odds.

Contrary to outward appearances, the Wraith wasn't stupid. It knew better than to continue fighting against bad odds like this. With a final roar, it broke away and retreated into the crowd. 

EAST DISTRICT

Radia and Wyplash arrived at the East District. The crowd was still so large that everyone trying to flee was having trouble doing so, although it was slowly beginning to clear up.

Through the crowds, they would be able to notice the distinctive lava monster in the distance - as well as a green form flitting through the crowd.

IC: Wyplash - East District.

"What is that?" She hissed, trying to get a clearer look at the two creatures through the crowd, "And that?"

PLAYER IC: ALPHA TEAM // XI'AN

OUTSIDE THE TEMPLE (WITH MESK / THORNE / DRAUGR??)

The Alpha Team members left behind - Rebkaj & Henry Lloyd - arrived at the gates leading into the temple without any issues. They appeared to be unguarded, as well as unlocked - they could enter the temple if they chose to.

But if they remained where they were, they might find themselves contending with the likes of Mesk, Thorne, and Draugr before too long....

IC: Thorne - Temple.

And indeed, the cyborg skeleton drone was now within sight of the temple, skeleton drone bodyguard/pack mule by his side. He slowed his pace as he approached, carefully scanning the faces in the crowd for any one or thing out of place... like Alpha Agents... 

If everyone (including me!) is active enough, I believe Mission #1 might be completed by the end of the week.

OOC: Yay, plot progression!

IC(Mesk): Mesk arrived at the entrance of the temple, meeting up with her skeleton drone. Gesturing for it to follow her again, she tried to pass through the temple gates, ignoring the Alpha Team Members, as they weren't important to her one way or the other. Things would be better once she was inside, and away from the battle and panic behind her. 

OOC: Or so she thinks. 

Edited by fishers64

IC(Mesk): Mesk arrived at the entrance of the temple, meeting up with her skeleton drone. Gesturing for it to follow her again, she tried to pass through the temple gates. Things would be better once she was inside, and away from the battle and panic behind her. 

OOC: Keep in mind the Alpha Team members already there - I find it unlikely that Mesk would somehow not notice them.

IC(Mesk): Mesk arrived at the entrance of the temple, meeting up with her skeleton drone. Gesturing for it to follow her again, she tried to pass through the temple gates. Things would be better once she was inside, and away from the battle and panic behind her. 

OOC: Keep in mind the Alpha Team members already there - I find it unlikely that Mesk would somehow not notice them.

OOC: She does, but she has foolishly chosen to ignore them and just walk on past. I'll edit.

Edited by fishers64

OOC

Hello, everyone. I'd like to join this RPG, but I have a few things to say first.

1: Recently, I've been having trouble getting back into the RPG Front. (Mainly due to interaction starvation on some of the larger RPGS) How can I keep myself occupied with this one and not forget about it?

2: Is it possible to create characters who aren't from any of Alpha team's worlds? ...Mainly because I want to make a character from Exo Force eventually...

Other than those, I'm looking forward to getting into this RPG with tons of potential. After all, It's made by Lucina, so how could it not be bad?

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

IC Bartholemew:

Running over to Johnny, Bartholomew removed a brown box with a red cross on the front and a little latch. Popping the latch open,he quickly grabbed a few of the supplies within and began to treat Johnny's room.

East District

Samantha saw the lava monster retreat. After she saw it wasn't coming back, she rushed toward Dr. Kilroy who was inspecting Johnny Thunder.

"How bad is it?" She asked him. Samantha cursed to herself. Close combat wasn't any good when your opponent was made out of lava.

IC:Tekulo

Chang Wu's Temple

"Then off we go!" Tekulo jumped up excitedly and followed the guards to the temple. He was smiling and ready for an adventure.

IC: Cassandra Storm

East District

"Oh god, Johnny!" Cassandra holstered her revolver and ran over to where Johnny lay. A slight hint of Scottish could be heard through her English accent in her distressed voice.

OOC: How bad is the wound?

Bad enough that if he doesn't get help sooner rather than later he's going to be in a lot of trouble, but not quite so bad as to stop him completely. He'll be needing some assistance to walk.

OOC

Hello, everyone. I'd like to join this RPG, but I have a few things to say first.

1: Recently, I've been having trouble getting back into the RPG Front. (Mainly due to interaction starvation on some of the larger RPGS) How can I keep myself occupied with this one and not forget about it?

2: Is it possible to create characters who aren't from any of Alpha team's worlds? ...Mainly because I want to make a character from Exo Force eventually...

Other than those, I'm looking forward to getting into this RPG with tons of potential. After all, It's made by Lucina, so how could it not be bad?

1. Right now, we have a rather small player base; and while the characters are currently spread out, that will be changing once everyone reaches the temple. As such, it shouldn't be too hard to keep up with everything.

2. The available lines are listed in the first post; when Mission #2 begins, both Power Miners and Rock Raiders will be added to the list. Future lines will be determined as we progress through the story, depending on what makes sense (and, following that, what the players vote for). At the moment, I will note that the chances of Exo-Force being added are somewhat low, simply because there is already an RPG dedicated to the line and I'd rather not hemorrhage players from it.