Lego Dimensions RPG

Voltex

IC: Draugr Murderboss Deathking

Seeing some alpha team members approach the gates to the temple, I smack my drone and tell him to follow me. I light my cigar, adjust my shades, load my blunderbuss, and take a step towards them. "You ought to step away from that door if you know what's good for ya."

bBhcfWO.png

'Bout time I got into this... remind me not to lose interest almost immediately.

Name: Hyo

Canon: Original

Species: Human

Theme/World: Ninjago

Allegiance: Alpha Team

Appearance: Hyo wears a Dark Blue Ninja robe, with ridged shoulder armour and a brooch in the shape of a stylized skull. His eyes have a constant stern glare.

Equipment: A Silver Katana and three shuriken. He is also a practitioner of Spinjitzu.

Bio: Hyo is a very stoic and reserved individual, barely speaking and preferring to operate on his own. In his spare time, he prefers to relax by drinking sweet herbal tea.

Edited by Darth Daronus

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

'Bout time I got into this... remind me not to lose interest almost immediately.

Appearance: Hyo wears a Dark Blue Ninja robe, with ridged shoulder armour and a brooch in the shape of a stylized skull. His eyes have a constant stern glare,

Equipment: A Silver Katana and three shuriken. He is also a practitioner of Ice Spinjitzu, where he can summon icy tornadoes by means of spinning.

Bio: Hyo is a very stoic and reserved individual, barely speaking and preferring to operate on his own. In his spare time, he prefers to relax by drinking sweet herbal tea.

Approved, as long as the ice powers are removed. His skills in Spinjitzu are fine, but his entry into the world of Alpha Team will have removed his powers of ice.

IC Michael Bell - Chang Wu's Temple

Michael put hands into pockets of his jeans and followed Sinister with Tekulo.

--------------------------------------------

IC Henry Lloyd - Near Chang Wu's Temple

Henry stopped and took few quick gasps of air. "I don't think simply heading in isn't exactly the best idea," he said, turning head to Rebkaj.

At some point, I'll suddenly go on hiatus. I'm sorry for that.

Nik, but still pronounced as Nick

The Great Vakama or Clue official topic

IC: Rebkaj - Outside Chang Wu's Temple

"We were told not to let anyone in, actually." he said quickly. "I suppose Ogel's agents might come here to look for clues to the treasure they want." He turned at the sound of footsteps. "Speaking of which..." he muttered under his breath, moving to block their visitor. Admittedly, Rebkaj couldn't prove that the woman dressed in purple worked for Ogel, but he knew that the skeleton behind her was not a Skullkin.

"State your buisiness."

~Unit#phntk#1

Edited by Unit#phntk#1

Appearance: Hyo wears a Dark Blue Ninja robe, with ridged shoulder armour and a brooch in the shape of a stylized skull. His eyes have a constant stern glare,

Equipment: A Silver Katana and three shuriken. He is also a practitioner of Spinjitzu.

Edited profile approved!

You can have him start off in Alpha Team HQ; if he meets Dash Justice down in Level Zero, he can be sent over to Xi'an as additional backup.

IC(Mesk): "Getting my powers back from whomever stole them," Mesk said. She then saw a bullet coming at her from the side, and stepped back, not looking at Deathking. Moron, she thought. There is no point in killing these over an inquiry. 

Edited by fishers64

IC: Thorne - Approaching the Temple.

More shooting, more panic. 

Suppressing an exasperated sigh, he and his drone gave Draugr, Mesk and the Alpha Team members a wide berth, using the fleeing crowd of civilians for cover. They circled around the side of the temple property and clambered over the fence, before beginning to search for a back or side entrance that would allow them to remain out of sight of Alpha Team. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

OOC: Once again, I apologize for the sudden death of my activity this past week; I'd rather not go into too many details, but some personal stuff came up that had to be dealt with as well as some IRL friends needing assistance with situations that needed to be taken care of very... well, carefully, to say the least.

GM IC: ADVENTURERS // XI'AN

EAST DISTRICT

"He should be fine," Doctor Kilroy said, not sounding entirely certain as he helped the injured Johnny Thunder to his feet. "Mister Thunder...?"

The lead Adventurer merely groaned in response, everything flashing in and out of focus for him as he fought against the urge to pass out from the sheer amount of pain he was in.

GM IC: SAM SINISTER // XI'AN

THE LAKE SHORE

Sam Sinister's team was led to a small wooden dock stretching out into a large lake; the lake itself was contained within an enormous underground cavern, and in its center was the mystical sight of the Dragon Fortress.

Chang Wu's guards led them to a small rowboat; Sam Sinister stepped inside. He paused for a moment as it wobbled before slowly sitting down in the middle, gesturing for Tekulo and Michael to join him.

GM IC: RADIA // XI'AN

EAST DISTRICT

"The Adventurers," Radia said to Wyplash, hurrying forward until she reached the group of explorers.

She nudged Doctor Kilroy, sparing the nearly unconscious Johnny Thunder a worried glance before asking, "what's going on?"

Doctor Kilroy jumped with fright before relaxing at the sight of her. "Ah! You are the Alpha Team, yes?"

"We are," she replied, waving to Wyplash. "What happened?"

GM IC: MORRO // XI'AN

EAST DISTRICT

If Wyplash or any of the Adventurers were still paying attention to their surroundings instead of each other, they would continue to notice a sinister green blur at the edges of their vision, slowly getting closer and closer....

IC: Marty - East District.

"He doesn't look fine!" He protested, nervously trying to keep track of the green shadow. 

_________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Wyplash - East District.

She gave a noncommittal nod, more interested in monitoring their surroundings than introductions, "We should get off the street," she suggested, "It's too open out here." 

_________________________________________________________________________________

IC: The Flame Wraith - East District.

Not far away, the Wraith had stumbled into an alleyway, probing at the bloodied holes in its torso. It couldn't make sense of what had just happened. One moment he'd been attacking, and the next there'd been a loud noise and there were suddenly holes in his body.

Worse still, without his powers he couldn't simply cauterise the wound and keep going. He needed... medical treatment? 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Rebkaj - Outside Chang Wu's Temple

He started moving as soon as Dragur raised his weapons, pellets whizzing by him a moment later. Drawing his blade, he spoke to the undead being. "I thought villains usually tried the "tact and subtlety" route first. Are you in that much of a rush?"

~Unit#phntk#1

Edited by Unit#phntk#1

IC: Draugr Murderboss Deathking

"Such methods are a tad indirect for my liking. I felt that a tactic of intimidation would suffice, but apparently not." I say, as I reload my blunderbuss, whilst approaching Rebkaj. As I reach him and finish reloading, I take aim. "I will reiterate: Leave now."

bBhcfWO.png

PLAYER IC: THORNE // XI'AN

CHANG WU'S TEMPLE

Thorne would find himself approaching a side entrance with two guards - both spotted him, but did not appear to be very bothered by his presence?

GM IC: ADVENTURERS // XI'AN

EAST DISTRICT

"My partner is right," Radia said. "We're stuck in the open and running out of time - let's get back to the central square and re-group with the rest of my team."

As the team prepared to move, the green blur seemed to disappear...

EAST DISTRICT

The ghostly warrior stepped into the alleyway where the Flame Wraith had stumbled.

"We must get you to the temple," he said. "They can help you there."

OOC

Well, I've been neglecting this for far too long, so I shall waste time no more.

IC-Hyo (Alpha Team Base, Level Two)

Hyo awoke from his meditation, Calming his mind to be prepared for the trials that stood ahead. Everyone was out on a mission, but Hyo decided to sit this one out, being confident that the others could do well without his help. ...Though to be perfectly honest, he was actually kind of bored right now...

OOC Again

Hyo open for Interaction, providing people are still at the base.

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

IC: Thorne - Chang Wu's Temple.

"I take it that I am expected?" he inquired as he and his drone approached the two guards.

IC: Flame Wraith - East District.

The lava monster merely nodded, straightening as best it could as it prepared to follow Morro to the temple. 

IC Bartholomew:

Bartholomew nodded, quickly and efficiently packing up his first aid kit and returning it to his coat.

Name: Opiphex

Canon: Not canon

Species: Hypnobrai Serpentine

Allegiance: Alpha Team

Appearance: Opiphex is curiously mostly grey. 

Equipment: Opiphex carries at most times a grapple gun with a laser sight and single-shot CO2-powered dart gun filled with an anesthetic. The anesthetic is made from a type of tree found only in Ninjago, and induces intense apathy and lethargy in the target for up to an hour. An antidote commonly used for hallucinogenic substances is effective on this, and most places with antidotes for these things would have it.

Bio: Opiphex  has been an outlier for a long time. He never fit in, and was always trying to investigate every new peice of tech that came along. The building of New Ninjago City showed him that peace makes advancement go faster, and he has worked for peace ever since. He also has a further overarching backstory, but that is pretty much totally irrelevant here.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

Name: Opiphex

Canon: Not canon

Species: Hypnobrai Serpentine

Allegiance: Alpha Team

Appearance: Opiphex is curiously mostly grey. 

Equipment: Opiphex carries at most times a grapple gun with a laser sight and single-shot CO2-powered dart gun filled with an anesthetic. The anesthetic is made from a type of tree found only in Ninjago, and induces intense apathy and lethargy in the target for up to an hour. An antidote commonly used for hallucinogenic substances is effective on this, and most places with antidotes for these things would have it.

Bio: Opiphex  has been an outlier for a long time. He never fit in, and was always trying to investigate every new peice of tech that came along. The building of New Ninjago City showed him that peace makes advancement go faster, and he has worked for peace ever since. He also has a further overarching backstory, but that is pretty much totally irrelevant here.

Opiphex approved!

Feel free to have him join Dash Justice and Hyo on Level Two; the teams in China will be needing some reinforcements.

IC-Hyo (Alpha Team Base, Level Two)

Hyo awoke from his meditation, Calming his mind to be prepared for the trials that stood ahead. Everyone was out on a mission, but Hyo decided to sit this one out, being confident that the others could do well without his help. ...Though to be perfectly honest, he was actually kind of bored right now...

GM IC: DASH JUSTICE // ALPHA TEAM HQ

LEVEL TWO - WITH HYO

The Alpha Team Commander approached Hyo, raising a hand in greeting, although there was a frown on his face.

He had just received a request from Radia and Cam for additional agents... which of course meant that the Orient Expedition mission was going less than smoothly.

EAST DISTRICT - CENTRAL SQUARE

As Radia shut off her connection with Dash and Cam, the group arrived at the Central Square - where they found Rebkaj and Henry Lloyd in an altercation with two other individuals who were undoubtedly a part of the Ogel Alliance.

"Doctor Kilroy and Pippin, stay with Thunder," she ordered. "The rest of you, with me - let's go help my agents out a bit!"

"I take it that I am expected?" he inquired as he and his drone approached the two guards.

IC: Flame Wraith - East District.

The lava monster merely nodded, straightening as best it could as it prepared to follow Morro to the temple. 

CHANG WU'S TEMPLE

The guards glanced at each other.

"You were sent to help Sam Sinister, yes?" one asked with a thick accent, pointing behind Thorne. "Are they with you?"

EAST DISTRICT - CHANG WU'S TEMPLE

Knowing that the Adventurers and Alpha Team would attempt to enter the temple through the Central Square, Morro led the Flame Wraith in Thorne's footsteps. Their Skeleton Drones helped them to bypass the wall, bringing them within eyesight of Thorne and the two guards.

GM IC: SAM SINISTER // DRAGON FORTRESS

IN A BOAT

Sam Sinister directed the boat towards a small dock; the Dragon Fortress rose above them. It towered frightfully over them, an imposing monolith; although at first glance, it appeared to be unguarded.

"Well, we'd better get to it," Sam Sinister muttered, climbing onto the dock. "Let's find the last piece of this treasure."

IC: Samantha

East District

Samantha turned to Pippin.

"I guess this is goodbye for now, my love."

She then turned and joined Radia.

OOC: This story needs more drama.

IC: Tekulo

Dragon Fortress

"I was built for this mission." Tekulo then proceeded to trip and fall on his face as he arrived on the dock.

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing

OOC: This story needs more drama.

OOC: like romantic drama?

GM IC: PIPPIN REED // XI'AN

CENTRAL SQUARE

A slight blush was all Samantha got from the journalist, who rolled her eyes and shook her head.

"Hardly," she said, glancing to the side and glaring at Johnny Thunder as his head flopped onto her shoulder. "I think you can all handle this just fine. It's only two of them, after all."

GM IC: SAM SINISTER // DRAGON FORTRESS

DOCK

Sam Sinister took a deep breath before slowly letting it all out, resisting the urge to introduce his palm to his face at the sight of Tekulo.

CHANG WU'S TEMPLE

"You were sent to help Sam Sinister, yes?" one asked with a thick accent, pointing behind Thorne. "Are they with you?"

"Yes, I am. And..." he glanced in the direction the guard had indicated, spotting Morro and the injured Wraith approaching, "...yes, they are." 

PLAYER IC: MESK // CHANG WU'S TEMPLE

GATES

The gates did not budge; they were locked.

However, the movement (in addition to the continued... kerfuffle) appeared to have finally drawn the attention of two temple guards, who approached from the other side.

"What is your purpose?" one asked.

GM IC: MORRO // CHANG WU'S TEMPLE

SIDE ENTRANCE

Both guards bowed before Thorne as Morro and the Flame Wraith arrived.

"Take us to the Emperor," the ghostly warrior ordered. "We have business with Sam Sinister."

IC: Thorne - Outside Temple. 

"I take it your attempt on the Adventurer's lives did not go as hoped?" Thorne asked Morro, taking note of the Wraith's injuries. 

SIDE ENTRANCE

"Alpha Team has arrived. No time to waste killing them all," the ghostly warrior explained by way of response.

The two guards led the three into the temple halls as they spoke.

GM IC: MESK // CHANG WU'S TEMPLE

GATE

"Are they all with you?" the guard asked, pointing towards the assorted Adventurers, Alpha Team, and Draugr. "Seems like a rather big party."

IC: Thorne/Flame Wraith - Chang Wu's Temple.

"Then we haven't got time to waste," he concluded, quickening his pace. The Wraith trudged along despite its wounds, trying not to lag behind, and doing its best to ignore the steaming trail of blood droplets it left in its wake. 

DOCK

The guards led them out onto a dock just as the boat that Sam Sinister had taken to the Dragon Fortress returned of its own accord.

"This will take you to the Dragon Fortress," one of the guards said.

TEMPLE GATE

Mesk would feel the sharp point of a pickaxe resting against her neck - courtesy of Radia.

"No reason indeed," Radia said. "Drop your weapons now, and perhaps Alpha Team will reward you by not locking you up in a cell for the rest of your life."

GM IC: DASH JUSTICE // ALPHA TEAM HQ

LEVEL TWO

"There is," Dash replied, frowning. "Just received a transmission from Cam in China - the Orient Expedition mission isn't quite going to plan. Thanks to the tracker on Doctor Kilroy, I think we might be able to send someone directly into the Emperor's temple. I want to send you in."

IC: Wyplash - Gate.

She hovered behind Radia, swords drawn. The agent seemed to have things handled, but she was ready to move if circumstances changed. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Flame Wraith - Temple.

The creature glowered grumpily at the boat - it didn't like water. 

IC: Rebkaj - Being held at gunpoint

He'd decided on the tactic of staying very still and hoping Henry would stab the guy from behind. Trying to dodge another shot from the blunderbuss would be a horrible idea at this range.

~Unit#phntk#1

Edited by Shadow Unit#phntk#1