The Mask Makers

Dakhann

Hello everyone! With the new pieces from Uniter Onua and Terak I was finally able to recolor Ekimu into Makuta. Haven't seen a picture of the brothers together yet so I just wanted to show off :P

v3DDkBqm.jpg lwvvIPRm.png

I know, I know, Makuta isn't perfect... But still, it was fun to make so voila, here it is.

PS: I don't have any photoshop skills and it was made in paint so I still consider this photo a success. Also it's not really a MOC, just a photo so I didn't know where to put the topic.

• Upvote 11

I wonder if Makuta will have a secondary tool, like his own shield, in addition to his hammer. 

To be honest I think we're gonna get two Makuta's next year (like we did with Umarak). One in a mask of control form which I think may be bigger then a matoran sized set (but it would still give us all the pieces to make a matoran version of him) and will probably include a secondary tool, then in summer a version of him wearing the mask of ultimate power will be released. 

It's time to move on.

I'm glad you like it :D And yeah, Ekimu is edited because I only own one, so I built Makuta, made a photo then rebuilt Ekimu and added him ;)

Also, I have no idea how to add a second spike to have it anyway near the correct size... I'm not much of a MOC-er i guess

Dang, that's a neat Makuta. 

__________                                                   __                \______   \______  _  __ ___________  _____ _____    _______/  |_  ___________  |     ___/  _ \ \/ \/ // __ \_  __ \/     \\__  \  /  ___/\   __\/ __ \_  __ \ |    |  (  <_> )     /\  ___/|  | \/  Y Y  \/ __ \_\___ \  |  | \  ___/|  | \/ |____|   \____/ \/\_/  \___  >__|  |__|_|  (____  /____  > |__|  \___  >__|                               \/            \/     \/     \/            \/       

.•°•.The Eviscerator.•°•.

To be fair, Makuta's Trans-Color would actually be the Trans-Pink that was used for Tahu's Eyes back in 2001, but since we don't HAVE those pieces in that color (at least not yet) Purple will do. Anyway, the Makuta MOC is Great! I would have liked it if his upper legs were also trans-purple, but those parts don't (yet) exist in that color. I do wonder though, would Makuta have a Secondary weapon/tool irl.

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

You beat me to it. And it looks great! Cant wait to make one too

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell