Bionicle 2: Mask of Control game released (Android)

GSR

Lego does seem to like these stealth releases, don't they? Credit to CrunchyN for the heads up...

A new Bionicle game has just been released for Android phones, a follow-up of sorts to last year's Mask of Creation game:

gVJUdJs.png

And some unofficial gameplay footage:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=253sBOiZSqo

Deep into the Labyrinth of Control, Makuta has sent Umarak the Hunter to find and retrieve his old Mask of Control. Team up the Toa and unite their powers with the Elemental Creatures as they fight their way through the dangerous maze. Play alternatively as Tahu, Lewa and Pohatu to Hit! Smash! and Strike! all enemies in epic battles scenes. Collect Crystal Shards to increase your Toa’s level and unlock and upgrade their Combat Moves, Stats and Special Powers.

The elemental powers of the Toa are in your hands in this fast-paced Fighting-Adventure game… will you be able to control them all?

Be aware of Umarak the Hunter! He will not let himself get caught by the Toa and the Elemental Creatures and he will surely do everything he can to stop you.

FEATURES

- Swipe, tap and trigger buttons to easily launch powerful attacks, defensive moves, and special powers.

- Collect Crystal Shards to unlock new combat moves and powers, as well as upgrade skills.

- Call Elemental Creatures for help and unite them with the Toa to increase their power.

- Fight Skull Warriors, Skull Bashers, Skull Grinders, and Umarak The Hunter.

- Advance into the Labyrinth of Control and retrieve the Mask of Control before Umarak The Hunter.

- Play three Toa and their Elemental Creatures (three more Toa will join the fight in the next update).

- Collect as many Stars as possible to unlock Battlefields.

• Upvote 3

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

Awesome! I thought this might just be an update to the Mask of Creation game, so I'm glad we got a whole new App. It looks a lot more fun than the old one, too.

Deep into the Labyrinth of Control, Makuta has sent Umarak the Hunter to find and retrieve his old Mask of Control.

Well, that's interesting. Makuta seems to be up to something evil.

IetTsFQ.png

Unfortunately it isn't available for Google Play Store in Europe. Does anyone know the release date for it?

I just get a message if i visit the link.

"This item isn't available in your country."

EDIT: When i check it through my pc i get it is not compatible with my Samsung Galaxy S5. I wonder why they made this app next-gen comaptible with Samsung Galaxy S6 or newer

Edited by necross hordika

qs3135.jpg

Only Tahu, Lewa and Pohatu are playable?

That's odd. I guess we'll be getting an update or new app later that shall include the other three?

- Play three Toa and their Elemental Creatures (three more Toa will join the fight in the next update).

Yes, we will be, it seems.

Edited by Crunchyn

"I could have been a Protector but then I took a stud to the feet."

I don't have a device to play this game on, so I guess I will miss out on this for now. Or at least I will when it becomes available where I live. :P

Regardless, I still think its cool that it is using some of the Skull Villains as enemies. Even if this isn't canon, its still cool that they are at least getting some attention in this game.

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

Sadly its not available at where i live but i love this that we are gonna have

1)Mask of Creation Game

2)Mask of Control Game

and maybe

3)Mask of ultimate power Game?

Three games and thats cool even if they seem to be kinda short.

Edited by Tahu3.0

I'm just a simple man, trying to make my way in the Matoran Universe

Does anyone know when the game is going to be released on the app store? PLEASE!!!

• Upvote 1

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

• 2 weeks later...

I sent a email to lego, and i asked them that when will the game available in the google play in all regions, and today I received an email from them,that game will be available worldwide at the end of February or early March.

I sent a email to lego, and i asked them that when will the game available in the google play in all regions, and today I received an email from them,that game will be available worldwide at the end of February or early March.

Hmm..... thats great and all, but by worldwide, do they also include it being on the App Store by then? Because if not I ask WHY?!?!

I don't think these have been shared here yet. Apparently by completing the game, there are some comics involving Umarak.

(Note: Spoilers regarding the end of the story.)

http://imgur.com/gallery/k0zuk

Pretty cool comics. That last panel looks awesome.

NOOO! Not Uxar! Why!?!?!??! Ugh. How did he manage to do that if he doesn't have the mask of control up until that point? Story stuff... Story stuff...

Edited by Toa Imrukii

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

• 2 years later...

Does anyone have the APK for this? Searched high and low but I can't find it. Since this is a necro, the thread's gonna get locked. If anyone has it, please PM me!

I don't have an Android, so I can confirm neither their legitimacy nor their safety, but a quick Google search turned up some promising results. Hopefully someone can help you out! :)

In the future, please create a new topic instead of intentionally reviving an old one.

Topic closed.

• Upvote 1