LEGO Bionicle: Mask of Control Released on Google Play

The 2016 LEGO Bionicle free mobile app, titled LEGO Bionicle: Mask of Control, has been released on Google Play, with an iOS release still forthcoming. It is a fighting–adventure game somewhat like last year's Mask of Creation app, but with some design and gameplay differences (notably, instead of collecting parts to rebuild your Toa, you now collect Crystal Shards to level up their abilities). Presently only three Toa are playable, though the other three Toa will be introduced in the next update. Follow the link above to see screenshots and a detailed description!

View the full article

When is it going to release in the US? also, I assume it's compatible with my phone since the last game is, despite google play telling me it isn't compatible with any of my devices.

10331959915_9f4d0b34c7.jpg
"Avengers? Fantastic Four? X-Dudes? They can all kiss my bony, flammable plastic."- Johnathan Blaze (Ghost Rider Vol 7 0.1)

Relax everyone, I'm sure it'll become available in more regions soon enough.

At which point I'll probably download it, play for half an hour, and not touch it again despite keeping it installed even after getting a new phone. Just like the last one!

~|ET|~

Edited by Ektris
  • Upvote 1

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

Looks very cool. The graphics seem very stylized (cell-shaded, akin to that Journey to One image we got in the magazine) and it looks like the leveling and combat are much improved. The music is also fantastic - link to said composition

Also, the environments look very cool. I'm pretty stoked to play this. I wonder if it will come to Microsoft phones? Bummer about only having 3 Toa, but at least the other three are promised for the future. 

-NotS

tahubanner.jpg

NOT AVAILABLE IN THE US.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/3c/01/56/3c0156778bdd579cddd6067ca876c0af.gif

Edit: Toned down font size - also, please link to images over 750 kB.

-Wind-

Sorry Wind.

Edited by Toa Imrukii
  • Upvote 3

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

I hope that a PC version will be released soon. 

Since I can't play it as of yet due to it NOT BEING RELEASED ON THE APPLE APP STORE I hope it releases online soon.

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

• 2 years later...