Regarding Archival

Alex Humva

Is it still possible to archive PMs, or has that feature been removed? As it was extremely useful when I needed to clean out my inbox but didn't want to delete anything important.

voidstars.png

1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89

"In short, my English Lit friend, living in a mental world of absolute rights and wrongs, may be imagining that because all theories are wrong, the earth may be thought spherical now, but cubical next century, and a hollow icosahedron the next, and a doughnut shape the one after." -Isaac Asimov, responding to a letter he had received saying that scientific certainty was false, The Relativity of Wrong

There is an archiving capability, but it's not the same. You can only archive one PM conversation at a time.To to that, you can click the "Archive Conversation" link at the bottom of a conversation. It'll be beneath the "More Reply Options" button in the reply box. When you click it, you will be emailed a copy of the conversation.

Edited by Ziko

As far as I'm aware, the feature of being able to archive messages is bulk is no longer around. However, one can archive individual conversations by going near the bottom of the page - underneath the buttons to post and use the full editor to said conversation should be the words "Archive Conversation".Edit: Dang it Ziko, you're too fast.

Edited by Sumiki

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg