23756826375_01faef4a5e.jpg

Character history:

the control himself, the first shadow was a god with powers both the control and management of energy and creation of beings.

he and his brother's were devoted to the creation of several Okoto beings, lived several generations of creatures to meet and create. However he was corrupted by ambition and without premeditation he killed his brother.

its attempt to dominate the island, was the end of the god and the emergence of the mask of control.

about moc:

I take long time to make a solid version, lacking ideas to give consistency to the appearance,

the idea was to make an impressive character without the need for both golden armor.

24381384182_aab8b218c4.jpg. 23648372932_c7bdd9f2ec.jpg

• Upvote 6

I've got to ding you slightly for the axehead as I don't see any differences from Axonn's axe, but the rest of the MOC is phenomenally constructed from horn tip to toe. He looks evil and fits your background for him. I think I like the eyes and how his face is built the most out of everything.

Nice MOC, but I'm truly disappointed that it really doesn't look like me at all. Hi, I'm The 1st Shadow. Good to meet ya. :P

In all seriousness, though, I do like what you've got here! Love the head detailing and what you did with the spikes on the forehead to give it that angular appearance. I do feel like it could use a bit more gold, though. While the look you've gone for here works, I feel like it can be really easy to get distracted by that one spot of bright gold and miss the rest of that build. If the gold were distributed a bit more, your eyes would have more to be drawn to. I really do like what you did with the pistons on the back there. Very nice. :)

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~