The peoples of Mana Nuva

Alto Magna

I've been wanting to post these guys for a long time. They aren't a complete set unfortunately as I lack many of the required pieces to construct multiples of Matoran, Toa, and Turaga, yet I feel that what is presented now should provide a decent glimpse. My only regret is that I accidentally deleted my Turaga of Water's individual images while I was compiling this evening.

The Great Elders

Turaga of Earth.

The former Toa Varsai of Earth, Erdeur, has retained his shielding as body armor and carries a measure of his once glorious strength to lead his people through the trials of Onu-Mana. His bowed posture conveys a sense of humbleness in his aging years.

5pTJwdHl.jpg

Turaga of Plantlife.

The former Toa Varsai of Plantlife, Rasenur, despite having inherited the massive plating from his old throwing star for defense, remains fleet footed and nimble, and few are the Matoran under his care in Le-Mana who can keep apace.

ub8LiuMl.jpg

Turaga of Ice.

The former Toa Varsai of Ice, Eisenur, is cooler and calmer than ever. His inheritance from his glory days can be seen in the tundra plumage spilling down his shoulders like a regal shawl, allowing him to drift through the snowy currents of Ko-Mana and glide over the icy lakes with little effort.

bmL4dbhl.jpg

A gathering of wisdom in emergency before the Mana Stump.

W5KJu3Hl.jpg

Wise and shrewd Meerur settles the debate- their hidden Toa Stones must be retrieved and put to use.

5nBKRfnl.jpg

The Multitude whom Follow

Matoran of Earth

Like most of his kindred, this fellow carries quaker-strike gauntlets for his right hand and a mighty spear for blowing up any hard to excavate lodestones and light stones alike.

A8JqtGgl.jpg

Matoran of Stone

Not all Po-Mana scavengers are created equal, and some turn to piracy and prospering for loot out in the Sandy Seas. What they cannot keep, they sell - at a great hike in value. Dare you cross this scoundrel and his sabre?

5WUO7gLl.jpg

Matoran of Magnetism

Tiefeka here is an oddity - the sole Fa-Matoran within Mana-Nuva, he is far more competently constructed than his lessors among the people, a great warrior in his own right made greater by the usage of his elemental power that seems far beyond what one would expect. When Makuta Cruxida's Rahi began invading the island his seemingly-impossible victories time and time again in defense of each Mana village gave him a near-legendary prestige, and this is thought to be behind the diminutive stature of the Toa Mava upon their formation. Maybe there is more to Tiefeka than meets the eye...

ESoYevvl.jpg

The Heroes

Toa Mava of Earth

jYb9eJfl.jpg

Toa Mava of Plantlife

DzfWm1Il.jpg

Toa Mava of Ice

Rimestal is fearless - or perhaps merely mad - as he uses his lithe frame and great frost blades in conjunction with his Konohi to soar from vast heights, only to piledrive the opponent below and skewer them through with the tips of his swords.

HrmOYenl.jpg

Toa Mava of Water

Best suited to the aquatic environs of Ga-Mana, her bulk is not an issue in even the fiercest sea thanks to her paddle-like feet, and to the contrary has proven invaluable in cracking the teeth of many a ferocious Ga-Mana Kingfisher and their mutated relative, the Terodact Gulp.

tPw3o7ul.jpg

Toa Mava of Fire

A trembling spirit of wrath lays in wait within the seemingly calm shell of Fusorai, leader of the Toa Mava. When his anger surmounts his reason the six arms of his rage are brought to bear in channeling his elemental power, exceeding the output of even his Pyro Scepter.

hZzj7Fql.jpg

And that is all for now. I have yet to develop backstories for Toa Mava of Plantlife and Earth but I hope the rest has offered you a glimpse into my widening world of the Island of Mana-Nuva.

• Upvote 2

Nice work again! :) The MOC's are interesting, varied, and original and the backstories are illuminating and fun to read.

My favorite part is how you use old pieces in so many new and creative ways. The otherwise obscure Mata and Nuva masks are particularly enjoyable to see; when's the last MOC any of us can think of with a red Pakari Nuva, a white Hau Nuva, or a white Miru? I also really like the Fire Toa's use of a Vakama staff and his orange Toa feet.

Anyway, thanks for posting them! We'll look forward to more characters from your universe. :)

• Upvote 1

So a bunch of boidz (birds) and just some normal peps.

Okay, in actuality, I think these are great, and very much unique in their design and construction. Great work!

• Upvote 1

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png