THE MASK OF ULTIMATE POWER 3: THE CHALLENGES OF CONTROL

fishers64

24466094385_4b902b08c7_c.jpg

Welcome back, fellow evil villains! I am Makuta himself, as usual. Today it has come to my attention that the Toa are hunting the Elemental Creatures of Okoto, hoping to ‘unite’ with them and take the Mask of Control from my cousin Umarak.

As I have witnessed in previous adventures, you are much better than that grave-robbing moron. I need you to find six of the elemental creatures all over Okoto and get me my FREAKING MASK BACK. If you manage to do that, I’ll forge you your own copy. Now get moving.

CHARACTERS/PROFILES:

As you might have expected, the following profile determines which of the elemental creatures will be easier or harder for you to catch. 

EXAMPLE PROFILE: 
Character Name (or you can just ignore this and play as yourself):
Fire: 6
Water: 5
Stone: 4
Jungle: 3
Ice: 2
Earth: 1

THIS IS JUST AN EXAMPLE. YOU MAY ALLOCATE YOUR 21 POINTS AMONG THE ELEMENTS AS YOU SEE FIT. You are allowed to have zero of any number of elements, and 6 of any number of elements, and 5 of any number of elements, etc, as long as your total adds up to (or is less than) 21, and all of the elements' numbers are 6 or less, as 6 is the maximum for any element category.

If you do not allocate any resources into a category (i.e. 0), any creatures you attempt to acquire of that element will result in failure automaticallyIf you have six, it will automatically result in success. Any numbers in between will indicate your chance to acquire them, as decided by RNG (5/6, 4/6, etc).

ALL PROFILES MUST BE POSTED IN THIS TOPIC. NO EXCEPTIONS.

ROUNDS (6):

Each part of the round will be 24 hours in length. If all players respond before the 24 hours are complete, the round will move faster.

Part 1: Creature Hunting - Each player will be given a chance to hunt down 2 elemental creatures per round. Obviously, you can choose to acquire the creatures that you have the greatest odds for, but only a combination of all six creatures will serve you best in the battle against Umarak, so choose wisely!

For this portion of the round, post IN THIS TOPIC which two elemental creatures you wish to acquire. I will post at the conclusion of 24 hours with each player's hunting success or failure.

Part 2: The Creature Battles – For the second half of the round, you may:

1)  Attack players who have acquired creatures in the previous part of the round to take the creatures for yourself, OR
2)  You may choose to battle Umarak (or another player) for the Mask of Control.

THESE ATTACKS WILL BE SENT TO ME IN A PM THAT I WILL SEND YOU IN THE SECOND HALF OF THE ROUND. YOU WILL NOT POST ATTACKS IN THIS TOPIC, OR THEY WILL BE DISREGARDED.

Whether you successfully steal creatures from the other player depends on the elemental creature you use to attack the other player, as well as you and the other player’s elemental affinity.  You may not attack a player who has no creatures or Mask of Control, and you cannot attack if you do not have a creature of your own.

To attack another player for a creature, specify the player you wish to attack, the creature you wish to attack with and the creature you wish to steal from the other player if your attack is successful.

Attacks will be processed in the order they are received.

BATTLING UMARAK

You may choose to battle Umarak for the Mask of Control in any Part 2 of any round. The odds of your success in the battle are determined by the amount of creatures you have.

0 creatures: 5%
1 creatures: 10%
2 creatures: 25%
3 creatures: 40%
4 creatures: 55%
5 creatures: 70%
6 creatures: 100%

Should you manage to defeat Umarak (succeed), you will obtain the Mask of Control.

Once Umarak has been defeated and the Mask of Control has been acquired, you cannot battle Umarak again. You must instead battle the player who acquired it. There is only one Mask of Control.

THE MASK OF CONTROL

Should you obtain the Mask of Control, none of your creatures can be stolen from you. Unfortunately, the odds listed in Battling Umarak now apply to you, and any of the other players can battle you for the Mask.

WHOEVER HOLDS THE MASK OF CONTROL AT THE END OF SIX ROUNDS IS THE WINNER!

RULES:
1. All BZP rules apply. Even though we are evil creature hunters, we are still stuck in a children's toyline franchise. Darn.
2. If you don't respond to three creature hunting rounds, I will fire you and you will be removed from the game. You may skip as many of the battles as you like, but be warned that taking no action may result in loss of your creatures. Rounds will move on in the 24-hour period regardless of how much response I get from you.

ROUND 0:

I REQUIRE FOUR PLAYERS FOR THE FIRST ROUND TO BEGIN. THE MORE THE MERRIER - THERE IS NO MAXIMUM! Please ask any questions you may have!

ROUND 1 BEGINS IN 48 HOURS, WEATHER PERMITTING! You are allowed to enter until the moment my post starting Round 1 hits the server.

Post them profiles! MOOOOOOOOOOM! (THE POTOO HAS RETURNED!!!)

PLAYER LIST (SO FAR: Links go to profiles):

1. MEE, played by Ghidora
2. ShadowVezon the Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants
3. Dumarak the Trapper, played by Pulse the Inane Type Two Master Planner
4. Galactic Admin Pahrak, played by himself.
5. The ice RAHKSHI, played by ToaTimeLord.
6. Unalaq: Umarak Killer, played by FF the Forgotten
7. Kuan, played by Makuta Luroka
8. Lucina/Voltex, who I keep writing as a shapeswitcher because why not
9. Tekulo, friend of Samantha and Sir Quackers
10. Huntress, played by WalkLikeAZombie

Edited by fishers64
  • Upvote 2

Umarak doesn't have an 'e' in his name. He's still in the box on my desk, so I should know.

ShadowVezon the Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants

Fire: 6

Water: 1

Jungle: 4

Earth: 6

Ice: 0

Edited by ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I have learnt the lesson of the 'Too Many People Went For Fire In That One Racing Game', and thus, I shall take the lesson too extremely and put no points into fire!

Dumarak the Trapper (original character please do not steal)

Fire: 0

Water: 2

Stone: 5

Jungle: 6

Ice: 3

Earth: 5

If you battle Umarak but lose, do you lose a creature as well?

• Upvote 1

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

New to the site so do I just reply what my element power is.

You need to post your profile as it says under Characters/Profiles. You need element values for all 6 elements, and those must abide by the rules listed in the Characters/Profiles section. 

If you battle Umarak but lose, do you lose a creature as well?

No. 

Pulse added in. 

• Upvote 1

I am the ice RAHKSHI

Fire: 1

Water: 3

Ice: 6

Earth: 3

I am the ice RAHKSHI

I really like to join this game. Some tell me if my submission worked.

It does, but your profile only adds up to 20 points. You can have a maximum of 21 points, so you can increase one of the elements above by one if you like. :)

I'm in.

Unalaq: Umarak Killer

Fire: 2

Water: 6

Stone: 2

This profile is missing a value for Jungle.

I am the ice RAHKSHI

I am the ice RAHKSHI

I really like to join this game. Some tell me if my submission worked.

It does, but your profile only adds up to 20 points. You can have a maximum of 21 points, so you can increase one of the elements above by one if you like. :)

I'm in.

Unalaq: Umarak Killer

Fire: 2

Water: 6

Stone: 2

This profile is missing a value for Jungle.
Was typing this while at saxophone practice.

I am the ice RAHKSHI

Water: 4

I changed water to 4 hope that works.

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

It's...a Pokemon game?!  This is even better than I was expecting!

I know very little about Pokemon, other than Pikachu and Catch 'em all. This game was inspired by the 2016 Bionicle wave. :P

Pahrak added in. 

Was typing this while at saxophone practice.

I am the ice RAHKSHI

Water: 4

I changed water to 4 hope that works.

You're in!

(My brother plays the saxophone too, so I sort of relate.)

• Upvote 1

I know very little about Pokemon, other than Pikachu and Catch 'em all. This game was inspired by the 2016 Bionicle wave. :P

But it works!  Catching Creatures, battling other people's Creatures, stealing Creatures...this is definitely a Pokemon game where joining the villainous team is an option.

How do we get a creature to start with.

Wait for the first round. You'll get the chance to get one then. 

But it works!  Catching Creatures, battling other people's Creatures, stealing Creatures...this is definitely a Pokemon game where joining the villainous team is an option.

What is this about options. You ARE on the villainous team.  

I will sponsor Pridak for all of my widgets.

Don't drag another person's game into this League of Six Cults bit you all have been playing

fishers I extend my apologies for this nonsense

Apology accepted. While I think a Technic Tournament/MoUP crossover actually could happen, great pains would have to be taken in order to avoid making the game too complicated. ToaTimeLord's struggles really bring that home to me, hmm, even though this is by far the simplest of the MoUP games to date, even simpler than the original. 

Don't drag another person's game into this League of Six Cults bit you all have been playing

Apology accepted. While I think a Technic Tournament/MoUP crossover actually could happen, great pains would have to be taken in order to avoid making the game too complicated. ToaTimeLord's struggles really bring that home to me, hmm, even though this is by far the simplest of the MoUP games to date, even simpler than the original.

Hey I just joined the Site TODAY. I'm just new I'll learn quickly.

Indeed, there would certainly be difficulties.  But I am glad to hear your optimism on the subject, and will attempt to put some thought into how such an event might play out!

Pridak will rule over all games.

Pridak shall rule nothing

The third tournament begins shortly, and Pridak shall lose his throne

Galidor will rise

• Upvote 1

May someone please tell me where I can find the PM for this game.

Please don't judge me I'm new to the site just need some help.

It looks like fishers will be sending them out once the game gets underway.  Just keep an eye on your inbox over the next few days and you should be fine!

I will be sending the PMs out when Round 1 part two begins. We are currently on Round 0. 

• Upvote 1

If you can travel back in time and retrieve Sir Quackers from the seventeen different alternate realities he's trapped inside, the PM will be sent to you immediately

• Upvote 4

If you can travel back in time and retrieve Sir Quackers from the seventeen different alternate realities he's trapped inside, the PM will be sent to you immediately

Stop confusing the poor soul. It's not funny to me.

• Upvote 3

Thank you to all thank have helped me understand this website.

Ice RAHKSH gives you guys a round of applause. (clap clap clap)

Thank you Fisher.

I don't need ANY confusion.

Edited by ToaTimeLord

You trapped him in seventeen different realities at the same time?!

I'm both impressed and appalled

Thank you to all thank have helped me understand this website.

Ice RAHKSH gives you guys a round of applause. (clap clap clap)

Thank you Fisher.

I don't need ANY confusion.

You trapped him in seventeen different realities at the same time?!

I'm both impressed and appalled

it was an honest mistake

• Upvote 1