THE MASK OF ULTIMATE POWER 3: THE CHALLENGES OF CONTROL

fishers64

END OF ROUND 3 PART 1

Voltex and Dumerak ran from the presence of the mighty Umerak, going through the Jungle. Dumerak got far ahead enough to check his traps and find a Uxar in them. Voltex was not so fortunate. Fortunately, the two quickly encountered the ocean and dove in, getting themselves Water creatures...and leaving Umarak behind.  

Lucina: Creature of Water: Success

Lucina: Creature of Jungle: Failure

Pulse: Creature of Water and Jungle: Success

Unalaq stayed in his room, waving a magic sword forged by me. "I invoke the power of...of...George R.R. Martin!" George R.R. Martin, an old fat guy with a black hat, appeared. "What would you like, my leige?"

"A Creature of Ice and Fire, please." 

The old bald guy waved his magic hands, and a Creature of Ice and Fire appeared. 

"Thanks." Unalaq said, using his magic sword to dismiss Mr. Martin back to his homeland.

FF the Forgotten: Creatures of Fire and Ice: Success

Pahrak had finally got his Stone Creature! This was much cause for celebration! Except the celebration took the place of actually finding the Earth Creature. Darn. 

Pahrak #0579: Stone Creature: Success

Pahrak #0579: Earth Creature: Failure

Unfortunately for the ice RAHKSHI, he was having a very bad day. He spent the whole day swimming to find the Water Creature and nearly drowned...and then, after that, there was no extra Fire Creature waiting for him from the mysterious gift-giver. 

ToaTimeLord: Water and Fire creature: Failure. 

Kuan, however, had decided to sneak thorugh the Jungle to Umarak's lair, stealing another Uxar from Dumerak's traps. In the villain's lair, he found a cool desert rover that he immediately employed to snag Ketar. 

Makuta Luroka: Stone and Jungle: Success

MEE decided to follow Kuan into the region of Jungle, and managed to entice a Jungle Creature with some delicious raspberry pie. Unfortunately, he then stumbled into the region of Fire, which burned up his blue-berry cupcakes. 

Ghidora: Jungle Creature: Success

Ghidora: Fire Creature: Failure

And finally ShadowVezon nabbed...and almost killed...both of his creatures in a dead fury. 

ShadowVezon: Stone and Earth Creatures: Success

Tekulo: One missed creature finding round. 

WalkLikeAZombie: Two missed creature finding rounds. 

BEGIN ROUND 3 PART 2

PMs will be sent, and you will have 24 hours to respond with your attack or your chance to battle Umarak. Go!

Edited by fishers64
  • Upvote 1

INFORMATION

As of right now, the Mask of Control has been obtained by FF the Forgotten.

Any further attempts to battle Umarak will fail (since he has been defeated), and any attempt to steal a creature from FF the Forgotten will also fail. 

You may, however, choose to battle FF for the Mask of Control. 

• Upvote 1

And finally StoneVezon nabbed...

I am not amused at this. Not one bit.

the rest of us are very amused

All the more reason to fix it immediately. It was bad enough in Bionicle Speed Racers, but at least that was a personal thing, and not simple spelling mistakes.

Edited by ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

All the more reason to fix it immediately. It was bad enough in Bionicle Speed Racers, but at least that was a personal thing, and not simple spelling mistakes.

This happened before?

And I thought Umerak was a bad slip...

This happened before?

That was just me complaining about Luroka being called the Master of Shadows instead of me, and in all fairness I've only recently had the chance to call myself by my title outside of Steal the Mask.

Calling me StoneVezon is a far worse crime.

• Upvote 2

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

This happened before?

That was just me complaining about Luroka being called the Master of Shadows instead of me, and in all fairness I've only recently had the chance to call myself by my title outside of Steal the Mask.

Calling me StoneVezon is a far worse crime.

FIXED.  Bloody Jiminy Hendrix...why? Sorry.

Although you may be vindicated...

-----------------------------------------------------------

END OF ROUND 3 PART 2

The night began with the ice RAHKSHI breaking into Pahrak's room, busting Akida out of his tank on on the bridge. Pahrak #0579 fled. He had plenty of bad memories with water. In doing so, he almost ran into Ghidora and Lucina coming the other direction. 

"I heard that someone wrecked the bridge," said Lucina. 

"I'm looking for the ice RAHKSHI. He just lost to me at Go Fish and owes me 20 widgets," said MEE.

Pahrak pointed down the hall, and both of them charged down the hall, Lucina shifting to Voltex form. The shapeswitcher socked the RAHKSHI in the braincase, sending him careening down the hall. Then the two both snatched up their creatures of choice in revenge and departed. 

Unalaq have heard about how yesterday's battle had gone, and he wasn't about to make the same mistake. The assassin snuck up on the fool Umarak from behind, blasting him with pure elemental energy and stabbing him in the spinal cord, rendering him quite dead. 

It was then that Dumerak walked up, hissing with rage at Unalaq. The two creature masters battled furiously, until Kuan snuck up behind Unalaq and clocked him on the jaw, knocking off the Mask of Control and taking it for himself. 

However, his possession of the Mask was also brief, as a shadowy Skakdi smacked his staff into Kuan's back, flinging the Mask free from his grasp. ShadowVezon picked it up and slunk away. 

Pahrak #0579 saw ShadowVezon as he left. Upon seeing the Mask of Control, he decided that attacking him was a bad idea, remembering what I said about the whole thing. 

The Mask of Control is currently in ShadowVezon's possession. But who knows what the next round will bring...

BEGIN ROUND 4 PART 1

You have 24 hours to post the elements of the two creatures you wish to find below. Go!

If we can get duplicates, I'm going for another Fire and Earth. Since I seem to be a target, that'll help me recover the Mask when I lose it later (not risking losing my creatures again).

Edited by ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

END OF ROUND 4 PART 1

The day began with Pahrak, MEE, Unalaq, and Dumerak all meeting on the beach. They were supposed to discuss their plan to steal the Mask of Control from ShadowVezon, but after an lengthy argument between Unalaq and Dumerak about who was the better creature trapper and Pahrak's brooding disapproval of MEE's cookies he had baked for the meeting, they decided to go swimming instead. 

Dumerak, after a few minutes in the water, decided that it was no fun and set off for the ice region; Pahrak and Unalaq enjoyed success - and MEE spent the whole day swimming before finally coming home with his prize. It was time for ze battle!

Pahrak #0579: Water and Earth Creatures: Success

Ghidora: Water Creature: Failure

Ghidora: Water Creature: Success

FF the Forgotten: Water and Jungle Creatures: Success

Pulse: Water Creature: Failure

Pulse: Ice Creature: Success

Kuan and ShadowVezon spent their day catching the Creatures of Fire and Earth, hurling insults at each other every so often.

Voltex surfed by at one point, carrying his new Ikir and murmuring something incomprehensibly brilliant about how this was a total success. He then went to the Jungle region and fell face first into the swamp water. Total success indeed.

Makuta Luroka: Creatures of Fire and Earth: Success

ShadowVezon: Creatures of Fire and Earth: Success

Lucina: Creature of Fire: Success

Lucina: Creature of Jungle: Failure

the ice RAHKSHI went to the Stone Region and was able to find a Ketar...however, that didn't help in the Fire Region, at all.

ToaTimeLord: Creature of Stone: Success

ToaTimeLord: Creature of Fire: Failure

Meanwhile, Samantha, Sir Quackers, and Tekulo made a grand expedition to the Ice and Stone regions, stumbling home with their prizes. The three of them, though, were wondering why they hadn't seen anybody else all day.

Tekulo: Creatures of Ice and Stone: Success

WalkLikeAZombie: Booted from the game for inactivity.

BEGIN ROUND 4 PART 2

PMs will be sent, and you will have 24 hours to respond. I will make an effort to inform all players of the position of the Mask of Control; however, if you have sent an attack in that regard to the wrong person, that attack will be redirected around. Go! 

-------------------------------------------------

INFORMATION

The Mask of Control is now in the hands of Pulse. 

INFORMATION

The Mask of Control has been retaken by ShadowVezon.

INFORMATION

The Mask of Control has been taken by Ghidora.

• Upvote 2

END OF ROUND 4 PART 2

The night began with Dumerak breaking into ShadowVezon's room and snatching the mask right off the Skakdi's face. 

A moment passed - and then the shadowy Skakdi sprung into action, running into the hall and swatting Dumerak's head with his staff, knocking the Trapper out and retaking his mask. 

He turned around to get a cherry-cream pie smushed into his face by the crazytoran MEE, who removed the Mask from his hands with ease, as the Skakdi was a little stunned. 

"This is an injustice," Tekulo proclaimed, trying to charge after MEE, but he was blasted by a shadow blast from ShadowVezon and crumpled to the floor in pain. 

"I will not tolerate battles on my ship!" bellowed Pahrak, snatching the Mask of Control from Ghidora. "Everyone get back to your rooms, and I'll decide-"

He was cut off by a frozen ice blast to the back, freezing half of him. The ice RAHKSHI grabbed the Mask. "I told you the one who stole my Fire creature was going to pay," he said, freezing Ghidora into an ice cube. 

Kuan ignored all of that and kicked the RAHKSHI in the braincase, sending him sliding into the frozen Ghidora. He lost his grip on the Mask, which Kuan picked up. 

He walked out, only to run into Unalaq, who used his creatures to attack in a furious battle. The two seemed evenly matched except for the fact that Luroka had already fought the RAHKSHI, while Unalaq was fresh. Eventually that edge allowed him to prevail. 

"My Mask" said Unalaq. 

Meanwhile, Lucina emerged from ShadowVezon's room with his Earth Creature on a chain. "Akida," Lucina said, "Would you do Mr. ShadowVezon a favor, please?"

The creature's response was to blast ShadowVezon in the face, removing all of the icky cream pie and knocking the Skakdi out. 

Lucina slunk off with a smile. 

BEGIN ROUND 5 PART 1

You have 24 hours to post the names of the two creatures you would like to acquire below. If you do not want a creature this round, just type the word "Pass". However, that may not serve you well in the future. Choose wisely. 

Go!