Need help completing Kanohi + Kraata collections!

Crezdonn

Pic 1: what I have

Pic 2: what's for trade (or sale, but trading takes priority)

Pic 3: kraata I have (red line = I have it)

The rest of the kraata pics are the ones I have for trade.

My krana collections are complete (minus stuff like VMKK's and SSKK) and I only need a few more Kanohi to complete the Mata, noble, and Nuva collections. If you see any spots you can fill and will trade, don't hesitate to tell me! There's a few I'm missing here and there besides those so if you have something you don't see there, let me know. I'll give you a good trade value for any masks or kraata I'm missing. I will trade a protodermic Hau Nuva for the protodermic Kakama Nuva.

Anything else, just ask.

I give people $1.50-$2 trade value per piece when they offer up kraata I don't have in exchange for a discount on their bricklink order, so I would ask for somewhere in that range. I'd rather trade than sell though, I'm probably going to have to end up paying more for less kraata if I sell.

I've been on Lion's Den before, and while he does have a few things I need I'm trying to save up money for a VMKK, which is also why I'd rather trade.

Not exactly sure what you mean by trade value other than that the price would be lowered if I had kraata to trade. I understand you'd prefer to trade if possible, but I don't think I have any karats to offer you. The only things I could find that I have and you don't are the tan huna and light gray ruru but it might be a while before I could pick them up from my parents' house. If you can't find a trade, I would be interested in buying them.

A Turaga

You are a very wise Turaga.

Ultimate Bionicle Knowledge Quiz

hey, didnt you say that your spare kraata werent going anywhere yet? you said in our PM that you would save the kraata for our sale or trade. 

Looking for rare Bionicle Promo Materials!

• Press Kits/Press Packs
  • Promo CD/DVDs
  • Style Guides
  • Promo posters/leaflets etc
  • Anything Unique or one of a kind!

Please message if you have anything of interest