LEGO Bionicle 2016 TV Spot Released in English

Over on the LEGO Bionicle website, the new TV commercial "Battle for the Mask of Control" has finally been released in English. The video is 30 seconds long and includes additional CGI footage not featured in the 20-second Hungarian version of the commercial (such as Kopaka using his signature Frost Sphere ability). Unfortunately, the video isn't viewable on certain web browsers, but hopefully this will soon be resolved. Follow the link above to watch the new video!

View the full article

BIONICLE.com videos haven't been viewable in Firefox for over a month now at least, so I don't think it is a problem they are aware of.

The commercial itself is neat and is a nice swan song for the wonderful narrator, doing a few of the voices at least one more time before making way for Journey to One.

(he'll probably do the summer commercial and maybe even the ones next year, but STILL)

believe victims. its actually not that hard, and youd look kind of bad if you were to, say, side with an abuser because theyre your friend

BIONICLE.com videos haven't been viewable in Firefox for over a month now at least, so I don't think it is a problem they are aware of.

And here I thought that the web team was going to be competent this year...

I had to say, after last year, I did not have high expectations. 

Still, the G1 Bionicle websites did not have these problems. What changed?

Here is the trailer for those who are having trouble watching it on Bionicle.com.

Anyways, its good to see Kopaka do something useful in this. It kind of makes up for him being defeated in a matter of seconds by Kulta in the last commercial. :P

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png