Any good Lego textbooks available in digital or audio formats?

Jeffery Mewtamer

Okay, so I'm interested in producing Technic-heavy MOC, and since Technic is quite a bit more complicated than other construction toys I've worked with, trying to go from randomly slotting axles and pins into the appropriate holes to building original creations worth showing off via trial-and-error doesn't seem like a reasonable approach to learning this construction system.

Sadly, being blind means I can't use Lego's own instructions as a learning tool even when they can be found in digital format online, and best I can tell, most of the books designed for teaching advanced construction techniques seem to be physical only.

So, anyone here know any good eText or audio resources for learning to build with Technic? Something suited to teaching an inductory course on rebotics or mechanical engineering would be nice, and the higher the text-to-diagram ratio and the higher the percentage of diagram that only serve as illustration of what's being explained in the text rather than severing as the primary explanation, the better.

Format-wise, plain text, html, or Audio CD would be preferred, but I can work with most widely used formats aside from Kindle eBooks and Audible.com audiobooks.

Edited by Jeffery Mewtamer

Just so you know, I'm blinad