Wɐɟᴉɐ XXΛIII: ┴odsʎʇnɹʌʎpoɯ

Quisoves Potoo

Guys, do I win?

Did I ever tell you about the time I went to a lynching? It was very dead!

(adjective)

I was in this village, on a(n) deathly island called death Nui.

(adj.)                                                                  (noun)

There was this guy, named Underscore, who a lot of the other villagers died dead.

(proper noun)                                                                                                                     (verb)

You see, there was this criminal running around, called the death Master.

(noun)                                                                                          

He was very dead, Dying villagers to his death every night!

(adj.)                  (verb, ends in -ing)                                                      (sinister noun)    

The deadly part was that his identity was a complete death! So the villagers died to vote on who he was.

(adj.)                                                                                                                                                          (noun)                                                                              (verb)

Every day, whoever got the deadliest votes was killed!  The day I was there, it was Underscore's turn!

(adj. of quantity)                                               (verb)                                                                                                                        (guy's name)

The crowd was very dead, as he was killed to the gallows. He  died as death tied the noose around his neck.

(adj.)                                                   (verb, past tense)                                                                         (verb)                                     (proper noun)

This was first time they'd killed someone.

(verb)

They thought the death Master had this many powers, so they were very dead.

(3rd noun)                                                 (adj. of quantity)                (adj.)                                                                                                               (adj.)

The execution was complicated!

First, a large death was used to kill his (eww). Then, his ... were (uhh)ed with death?.

(noun)                                                               (verb)                                  (body part)                                             (bdy prt, plural)                              (verb)                                          (noun, plural)

After that, they covered him in dying death.

(verb, ends in -ing)          (liquid)                                         

Next,  Underscore died as he was killed with a death! It was quite deadly!

(guy's name)                    (verb)                                                                   (verb)                                                     (noun)                                                                (adj.)

But that wasn't all! They all __________ed him with __________! There was __________ everywhere!    --I'm not even gonna touch this one.

(verb)                                                      (noun, plural)                                                   (substance)

Finally, the floor was killed out from dead him. Underscore kicked and died as he swung dead.

(verb)                                                     (adverb of  place)                          (guy's name)                                                        (verb)                                                                        (adverb)

After death minutes, he stopped moving. He was dead dead.

(number)                                                                                                                                          (adverb)

Somehow, all the villagers knew that they had died. They were very dead.

(verb)                                                                                       (adj.)

The death Master would live another death!

(3rd noun)                                                                                                      (noun)

Underscore, Villager, deaded, Day Three.

• Upvote 5

bBhcfWO.png

So I was thinking, maybe today I'd do a lecture about the law of diminishing returns.

More
Now that I think about it, though, it'd be more like flooding the market. But that's not as funny.

Just, you know, randomly.

Can never have too much knowledge of economic principles.

- :burnmad:

Edited by Shadow Burnmad
  • Upvote 5

My my, you'll never guess how entertaining it is to read about the many unique ways one might meet their end. I'm not even mad that I was wrongly killed. Someone needs to make an entire mad libs mafia game. I feel like that has some real potential.

Edit- Ooh! And their could be roles that had special powers to fill out different blanks like nouns and adjectives and such

Edited by Shadow underscore
  • Upvote 3

2xu8Ptu.png

Sorry for yet another awful delay. I'm not dead, but I was feeling that way. Fortunately, I'm feeling better now.

On another note, as of yesterday, this Potoo has flown the earth for twenty years. MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Night Four

Good Grief, Part Two: Grieve Grieve Revolution

or

Flight of the Potoo-Dactyl

Poem the First

Bones brittle, bleached by gnawing aeons, are hung strangely on shriveled skin,

Marks of dismal acts, occult baubles. Master of Dread, is he that wears them,

Grief's own consort, and the bane of will. Through halls of dreams, a phantom, he flies,

Defiling memories, withering roots of freedom, blighting sanity.

Poor victim, bound by sleep, know you your fate? Alas, naught can avail. Ne'er

Truly to wake, you wander in the wastes of your mind, in a mire of grief,

Shoddy things, chaos, untruths. Ah, already it darkens, the crooked one

Rending it, stirring a tempest up from its shambles. And he speaks, alas!

“Come to the Cult, and rejoice! Ours alone is the saving way, that all the

“World, ere its greatest atrophying comes, will as True Life embrace, ah yes.”

Poem the Second

There was a cult-master named Burnmad,

Whose lot was especially sad.

For though he did brainwash with fervor intense

A grudge ‘gainst him Dame Fortune had.

Burnmad, Voodoo Master, killed by the Mafia, Night Four.

One Cultist Remains!
You have 24 hours to vote!

• Upvote 7

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

...Burnmad? Makes sense. If Burnmad is Shadow, that means this dark voodoo cult is a SHADOW CULT! A dark plan has been stopped because someone had some bright ideas, and I can't believe how nobody saw it now that the true nature of the Burned has been illuminated, pushed out from the darkness. A light has been shined on the truth! I'M SORRY

The Shadow name-change fad was secretly a cult all along!

Therefore, extrapolating from the fact Burnmad converted Blade (good idea, always convert a weapon to your side so you can defend yourself), let us list possible Cultists:

1. Everyone still alive

That's quite a short list for everyone still alive. It's just one line! If one person claims to be everyone else and then they die, then we all die because that's how logic works now. 

Right, so, with this compelling evidence of "Absolutely Nothing", I shall vote Valendale because Valendale is in spot #1. 

• Upvote 2

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

• 2 weeks later...