Old Moc Christmas Advent

I recently went through our old computer's files and found a bunch of my old MOCs from before my online and, apparently, decent photography days. Given the time of year, I figured I'd share them with you all, one a day, up untill Christmas Eve. I started it on MOCpages a few days ago and forgot to post it here, so you lucky people get four days worth immediately! Keep checking this topic daily for a new MOC. Most of them are Bionicle, but their are one or two sytem builds.Day 1: HAM-VSit stands for Heavily Armed Multifunction Vehicle. I think it's pretty well armored, with three deployable weapons.1322745552m_SPLASH.jpgNyrah blaster deployedClaw deployedMace deployedAll deployedDay 2: Bob the BotA little yellow robot. I had dreams of making some sort of comic about him, I never did. The closest I ever got was building a basic wrestling ring for him. Dark pictures are dark.1322831350m_SPLASH.jpgJetpackSideKnightly BobWrestling RingDay 3: Camera HolderSo... Yeah. It holds my sister's camera.1322931092m_SPLASH.jpgBackSideDay 4: Green MonsterI was really proud of this when I made it. Anyone else think I should rebuild/revamp it whith some sand-green Ben 10 parts?1323007784m_SPLASH.jpg

42687538174_213a004f2f.jpg

Well, I suppose that if I'm not the [darn filter, those spam posts are history, what is that still doing here], no one will.1. Awesome! I love the flip out weapons, though I wish it was a bit more streamlined and less abstract.2. Lol, a bit chunky and disproportionate, but that looks intentional.3. I like it, and is very well designed. It looks very functional.4. Really cool, although the arms and horn are somewhat awkward.

Edited by Chaos Makuta: Dralcax

aouROFb.png

Well, I suppose that if I'm not the [darn filter, those spam posts are history, what is that still doing here], no one will.1. Awesome! I love the flip out weapons, though I wish it was a bit more streamlined and less abstract.2. Lol, a bit chunky and disproportionate, but that looks intentional.3. I like it, and is very well designed. It looks very functional.4. Really cool, although the arms and horn are somewhat awkward.

Thanks! I really want to redo alot of these, and the green monster is the 1st on that list, so you will probably see version 2.0 eventually.

That green monster is hilarious. The camera holder looks neat. It could probably come in handy when doing stopmotion animations.Ham-v looks like a cross between a car and a swiss army knife. Really cool. When did you make that?

Before or during August 2009 is all I know. I would have been around 12. These are really old MOCs.I'm sorry to have neglected this- I keep updated on MOCpages and not here! Here are the next few days:Day 5: Flower Power HelicopterYeah, this was right after I bought some Belville from my sister.1323177299m_SPLASH.jpgOther SideFrontBack (sorry for the blurry pic)Day 6: Cute Little MenacesFenrakk and Spinax, made into... Whatever these are.1323177400m_SPLASH.jpgAlternate PicDay 7: Personal Space ShipsI love these little things!1323263461m_SPLASH.jpgFrontSideBack1323263477m_SPLASH.jpgBackDay 8: PianoYeah, pretty basic.1323436026m_SPLASH.jpgBackBottomDay 9: LariskaI realize she may not be true to canon, but I was young and not wise in the ways of Bionicle story.1323436244m_SPLASH.jpg

Question: What is that inside the hood of the blue spaceship? It doesn't look like a Kraata. What is it?P.S. Try editing the MOCs all onto a single post so you don't have to wait for fear of double-posting.

Um... Nothing, as far as I can tell. I don't remember otherwise.I'm not waiting to post them, but I am so forgetful and lazy that I end up posting them in big chunks. Your comment reminded me, and I really need to update it.Day 10: Silver RahkshiAvailable in two sizes! I don't have the silver Rahkshi heads from Roodaka, so I improvised. I'm pretty proud of the torso even now. 1323612778m_SPLASH.jpgDay 11: VBS TowerYears ago, my church didn't have a children's minister, so my mom was put in charge of VBS. The theme was Cosmic City. Her decorating team bailed at the last minute, and she asked me to build something Sci-Fi-ish as a certerpiece for the lobby. It's not well-built at all, but it was impressive enough for my age, and about as tall as I was then.1323613210m_SPLASH.jpgDay 12: VehiclesLots of small vehicles I built in a building spree. I'm only posting one or two pictures of each, but I have tons, should you want more. 1323954887m_SPLASH.jpgAirborn1323954894m_SPLASH.jpg1323954898m_SPLASH.jpg1323954902m_SPLASH.jpgBack1323954910m_SPLASH.jpgDay 13: BuzzybeeHelicopter thing.1323954995m_SPLASH.jpgDay 14: Dark Serpent Thing1323955071m_SPLASH.jpgDay 15: Ogre of Metru NuiGuess what big, dark-green set I had just gotten?1323955177m_SPLASH.jpgFear the hammer!Day 16: Green TransformerIsn't it pitiful?1324153059m_SPLASH.jpg1324153066m_SPLASH.jpgBackDay 17: BrontarMy biggest humanoid to date, I think. Yes, I replaced my face with an Akaku using my terrible Gimp skills. Yes, for some reason I took all of his pictures with games. I had some sort of story when I made him about him being Botar's species, but I can't really remember now. 1324153262m_SPLASH.jpgPlaying WiiPlaying GamecubePlaying FroggerHis Favorite GameInserting Disk~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Feel free to suggest any of these for a more modern revamp! C&C appriciated for that purpose!

• [*]The left is awesome, I like the spikes translated to a larger scale. Right is meh.[*]Holy Karzahni that's tall. But a better color scheme may be difficult yet a great improvement. Congrats on the oppurtunity![*]Each one is quite nice. You should consider revamping them.[*]Nice rotor![*]Creepy, but a typical build, not too interesting.[*]Exposed ball joints are exposed.[*]Nothing too special... I've seen better.[*]Pure. Awesome. I wish I could build that big. Where are it's eyes? EDIT: Oh, yeah, I see them now. That black foot is a bit bizarre, maybe if you rotated it 180 degrees...

Edited by Chaos Makuta: Dralcax

aouROFb.png

<p>

• [*]The left is awesome, I like the spikes translated to a larger scale. Right is meh. [*]Holy Karzahni that&#39;s tall. But a better color scheme may be difficult yet a great improvement. Congrats on the oppurtunity! [*]Each one is quite nice. You should consider revamping them. [*]Nice rotor! [*]Creepy, but a typical build, not too interesting. [*]Exposed ball joints are exposed. [*]Nothing too special... I&#39;ve seen better. [*]Pure. Awesome. I wish I could build that big. Where are it&#39;s eyes? EDIT: Oh, yeah, I see them now. That black foot is a bit bizarre, maybe if you rotated it 180 degrees...

1. Thanks!2. It the time, my collection mad it impossible to build at that scale with a color scheme. I do agree though, apart from its hight it's a terrible MOC. Still awed the non-Lego savvy VBS-ers.3. I may do that. First I'd have to revamp their riders.... Hmmm...4. I like it too.5. Yup.6. I don't see why everyone hates exposed ball joints. In certain situations they can be an annoyance, but here I think they look kind of like Ogre ornament fasion things, and help with the overall look.7. Very true.8. I remember hating the head even when I first built it. It does need improvement. That and the legs.Next update coming soon, today! Edited by Lego Obsessionist

What happened to my 's when you quoted them?

I have no idea. It happened to mine as well, and my numbering was all messed up. It looked fine in the edit box, but posted all weird. I had to go in and redo it by hand in code, I didn't notice yours. I just tried to fix it, but it won't update. I've seen it happen alot on MOCpages, but never here....Anyway:Day 18: Golden Dude with VehicleI remember getting really exited when I figured out how to use a Zamor launcher in a torso. That idea spawned this MOC. 1324234624m_SPLASH.jpg

I think the idea was that he was a robot of some sort, and that was a radio antenna.Day 19: Dinosaur CastleI built this trying to make a "playset", if you will. It had a secret room and lots of little vehicles. It was also very fragile. 1324319101m_SPLASH.jpgClose Up OneClose Up TwoDinoplane

Edited by Lego Obsessionist

That Green Monster is great! I like how it's capturing the Minifigures. It sort of reminds me of Godzilla though.

It was kind of based off of Godzilla. I'm glad you like it!Day 21: Fenrakk Dragon and Golden KnightOK, the Knight is sad and unoriginal, but the dragon may be my favorite of all the advent MOCs. I made the head and neck first, so that it fires a blunt launcher when the mouth opens! Not when it closed, like the silly Ninjago dragons. The body is wimpy compared to the head, but really I just wanted a good base to display the function.1324478666m_SPLASH.jpg1324478711m_SPLASH.jpgGolden KnightStaring You DownSideTopFiring Blunt LauncherDay 22: Rock BandI loved this! It was one of my first motorized MOCs. In retrospect, they look terrible, but still, the mechanics are cool. And yes, I did get the idea for Motorized Ringo Starr from these.Day 23: PlaneAlmost done! It has a trigger in the back to fire the blunt launchers.1324668073m_SPLASH.jpgBack AngleBottomBackSide Edited by Lego Obsessionist

Day 24: Santa and RudolfThe last one! Built for a holiday Lego competition a long time ago. I only really like Rudolf's head, but the rest is OK too, for the age I was then.1324743781m_SPLASH.jpgClose Up ShotRudolfAlternate ShotBonus! The Poinsettia my sister made for the same contest.I hope you've enjoyed my old MOC advent!Merry Christmas!