Music of Okoto

Nescent

Thanks for the comments!

Once again the fandom proves that they are capable of bringing life and personality to locations that originally had none.

Great music, definitely adds that special something to the Okoto setting. :)

Thanks a lot, I was aiming for a bit of world-building with this. The official music for G2 is nice enough, but it doesn't sound like something the islanders could make.

This is straight fire. 

Ha...see what I did there...fire region...

Music of Okoto is what's hot right now...some of the tracks are stone-cold. In a good way. Puns.

wow, this is incredible - a lot of work and a very creative idea :D

Thanks you. It's wasn't too much work, I did most of it in just a couple days. c:

Marvelous, truly marvelous. My favourite is definitely the Ice region one. It captures the smooth, cool feel of Ko-Wahi perfectly, even though it's a different place. [ :P] You used Garageband, I assume?

Thanks, the Region of Ice is one of my personal favorites. Gotta love those bells.

I did not make these in Garageband, though; they were made in Logic Pro X.

IetTsFQ.png

THIS IS SO GOOD!

I am in love with this musicality. It amazes me how you can get such vibrant, non-musical sounds in an editing software to sound really good! A+ for sure!

Planning on making any for the City of the Mask Makers?

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

THIS IS SO GOOD!

I am in love with this musicality. It amazes me how you can get such vibrant, non-musical sounds in an editing software to sound really good! A+ for sure!

Planning on making any for the City of the Mask Makers?

Thanks Dallior, I'm really glad you like it! I wasn't planning on making any more, at least not yet.

City of the Mask Makers music would be cool though, maybe I'll make something like that sometime. We'll see. :)

IetTsFQ.png

Just amazing man!

I can't help but be amazed at how this fandom is dedicated to Bionicle and willing to enrich it making it more than just lego toys. Lego may not admit it, but fan-created stuff is a huge enrichment to their stuff. This is the best example. 

Great job and I hope to see more of you!

• Upvote 3

k4dyNA9.jpg?1

OPEN WORLD 3D GAME SET ON SPHERUS MAGNA AFTER THE END OF G1

• 2 weeks later...

Sounds like Skyward Sword's soundtrack. Have you ever played that game, or is it just a coincidence?

Great job, by the way! It's a very different sound from what we've heard in the past from Bionicle.

Yeah it totally does! I do enjoy the new feeling, sound like it would fit perfectly in an Okoto Online Game. Thanks for making these, I'll definitely be listening to them a lot in the coming days...

shadow_destroyer_banner.jpg
Thank you to the Dark Beings Banner and Avatar Shop for the banner! Brickshelf Gallery  BZPRPG Profiles 

I listened to just one, but I had to stop, come back here and say this: THANK YOU. Amazing work! You really projected visions, images and style of Bionicle into music. They should ###### hire you, I sure wouldnt mind if you would work on the future Bionicle works.

Edited by BioniCro

You guys are the best! Thank you for the comments, and thank you Aanchir for the feature!

I can't help but be amazed at how this fandom is dedicated to Bionicle and willing to enrich it making it more than just lego toys. Lego may not admit it, but fan-created stuff is a huge enrichment to their stuff. This is the best example.

I've always appreciated how diverse Bionicle is. There's stories, MOCs, artwork, music, games, 3D printing...I'm glad I get to be a part of the creative scene in G2, since I missed out on that in G1.

Sounds like Skyward Sword's soundtrack. Have you ever played that game, or is it just a coincidence?

It's just a coincidence, as I've never played that.

Yeah it totally does! I do enjoy the new feeling, sound like it would fit perfectly in an Okoto Online Game. Thanks for making these, I'll definitely be listening to them a lot in the coming days...

I listened to just one, but I had to stop, come back here and say this: THANK YOU. Amazing work! You really projected visions, images and style of Bionicle into music. They should ###### hire you, I sure wouldnt mind if you would work on the future Bionicle works.

Thanks for listening and commenting!

Sometimes when I'm at work and I get nostalgic, I'll listen to the MNOG music. Looks like I've got a companion soundtrack to listen to now--these are great!

Awesome, MNOG certainly inspired this to some degree.

IetTsFQ.png

Amazing work. Really love the Fire and Earth tracks. You've outdone yourself and Lego should get you composing for the next MNOG, or...OOG?

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell