Flickr Contest Entry Period Ends Tonight

You have a little over half a day to wrap up your creation, take a picture of it, and enter it into the BZPower Flickr Contest - January 2016. There's already a bunch of cool entries, but the more the merrier, so show off your latest constraction creation! The winner gets a copy of 75111 Darth Vader plus bragging rights for having an awesome MOC. I look forward to seeing all of the impressive things your imaginations have come up with in the polls!

View the full article

Hmm. I was hoping to enter a pic of my latest MOC (Iolana - Champion of Sky), but it's probably not worth it. I've tried and tried but I can't manage to come up with a pose and/or scenery for the pic that ends up looking good as a cover photo. Frankly, this is something I have a hard enough time with when trying to come up with my own cover photo on Flickr. Pictures of tall humanoid characters (like the majority of Bionicle characters) just don't tend to work well as wide horizontal banners. :/ Maybe there's a trick to it, but if there is I don't know it.

I even tried to take a picture of her lying down out in the snow that got dumped on us, but it still didn't end up looking good as a cover photo...