Spherus Magna: The Game

ChaosMarin

k4dyNA9.jpg?1
What's up BZPower, here I'm bringing to you a dream. A dream I've had ever since I first got hooked to Bionicle. 

Waking up in the world of Bionicle, doesn't matter where, when or how, pulling yourself together and embracing the journey that waits ahead of you. Be it fighting the villains alongside heroes, beating up nasty Rahi, fighting in the arena against the Glatorians or rewing up that sweet Cendox V1 and smashing things up - it all sounded so great. The idea of such a game in wich you immersed yourself into the world of Bionicle, not filling up anyone's shoes but going in as you. 

This idea has been going in my head for a long time and then... it hit me - Why not make it myself!?

Thus we get to this. 

Introduction

Bionicle: Spherus Magna is a 3D open-world explorer-adventure game. It lets the player embark on his own journey without any real limitations allowing him to explore the world of the reformed Spherus Magna. Think Skyrim, now take away the budget and add Bionicle to it.

Setting

Yes, it will have plot! No, it won't be canon. The whole game takes place some time after the end of Mata Nui saga (RIP G1) on the, now once again glorious, planet of Spherus Magna. The 2 societies - Matoran and Agori - are integrating each other and have gotten used to the different world that surrounds them. 

Since Greg completely ditched the serials and all the side stories I have decided to forget them too. So, no Lewa isn't trapped by the Agori, Velika isn't a Great Being, there are no Mega-Vorox on Bota Magna and so on. Basically, Teridax was defeated and Mata-Nui sacrificed himself so everyone could live happilly ever after.

Gameplay

As I said, this will be an adventure/explorer game. The player will have the entirety of the new world of Spherus Magna to explore, including all the locations we know of and some original ones I came up with to make the world even richer. The player will have the full freedom to go wherever he wants to whenever he wants to. See those White-Quartz Mountains over there? Go climb them. 

See that volcano on the other side? Go dive in. Whatever you want, whenever you want.

The player will also be able to interact with many characters from the universe. For the full list of characters that will appear check below.

Toa:

- Tahu

- Gali

- Lewa

- Pohatu

- Onua

- Jaller

- Kongu

- Nuparu

- Hewkii

- Hahli 

- Takanuva

- Turaga (all of them)

- Matoran (all known and more)

Glatorian:

- Gresh

- Tarix

- Strakk

- Malum

- Vorox

- Kiina

- Ackar

- Vastus

- Gelu

- Perditus

- Surel

- Agori (all known and more)

- Rahi (various types, still didn't get to them)

- Bota Magna beasts

Locations:

Everything. I mean everything. From Canyons and deserts to swamps and snow. I want this game to be as broad as possible and grasp every important location in the Bionicle universe. 

Features:

- Exploration

Many places to go, many things to do and many items to find. The journeys you take will lead you all over Spherus Magna. You'll go to places from wich you won't want to leave and those from wich you will want to run away. Some of the locations will include the famous White Quartz Mountains, individual elemental districts of the world and some original locations such as The New Atero

- Combat

Arena fights

Once a symbol of divide between the villages, the arena matches are now a sport event in wich finest fighters come to battle and grab a drink or two after the match is over. The player will be able to participate in matches against the famous Glatorian in both ground duels and vehichle matches!

Enemies:

Fighting against Rahi, Vorox, Bone Hunters and the very leader of the Dark Hunders - The Shadowed One himself! The player will need to think twice before waving his sword at some of the characters here. 

- Interaction

As the player progresses through the game, he will witness the reformed world and be able to talk to a lot of characters, both well-known and those that are original to the game.

I want to make this game really full of places to go and things to see. 

- Items

Many things you can find. 

- Travel methods

Vehichles. All your favourite vehichles from Axalara T9 to Thornatus, up for a ride.

F8nRtTL.jpg?1

"Say hi to familiar faces"

4IjgYAi.jpg?1

"Parts? Food? Weapons? - We got it all!"

AwKjtjW.jpg?1

"I found Strakk. Strakk didn't find any money on me. Strak is mad..."

CmBxfgg.jpg?1

"Don't go to the Wastelands unarmed kids..."

Nfm8nkn.jpg?1

"Gali asks how are ya?" :D

MFVv4L3.jpg?1

"Temple of Mata-Nui - one of the original locations set in the heart of New Atero. The Matoran built it in honor to the Great Spirit."

Now that you've seen the screen-shots, NO I DID NOT MAKE THE MODELS! I got them from all the corners of the internet. The credit goes to:

- Glatorians: ripped from Glatorian Arena (this is non-commercial use, please don't sue me xD)

- Rahi: ripped from Bionicle: the Game (reffer to the above ^^)

- Agori and mischellanious go to their respective owners: here and here

- The Matoran Masks and some aspects of the enviroment go to these guys. They said they'll be glad if someone would use their models so I didn't ask them directly, but if they have any objections please do say, and I will remove them if you wish.

Now that we got the description out of the way, I'll get to something else. Basically, I need help with this. The project, as I imagined it, is going to be a medium sized game. Not too big, but not small. I can indeed finish it on my own, but it would take a loooong time. Time by wich I and probably you, would already get fed up with. So since I'm doing everything on my own, I would need a few people to help me out with some things. 

I myself, can handle the characters, and have handled the majority on my own. I would need help with these things:

- level design

- Rahi 3D models

- a tiny little bit of code

These 3 I could definitelly use help with. If any of you are interested in this please message me. u.u

Now, I have mentioned budget (or rather lack of one) at the beginning of the post. This is a fan-made game. Not even clasified as indie as I'm just one guy who doesn't even have much of a background in the field of game-development. That said, this won't be the prettiest game ever. It won't be the most stunning game ever either. I'll list all the cons here:

- visuals (evident from the screenshots above. Not the prettiest game ever)

- animation - animating 3d is hard. Animating 3d in games is insanely hard. To get around this, I completely discarded all animation. Wait! Don't go yet! What I mean by this is that there will still be characters moving around and stuff BUT they will be doing pretty much just that. The model will simply drag around without any body movements. (For instance characters won't move their hands and feet while walking etc.)

- combat - the combat will be left-click attack, right click block with additional items you can use. Nothing original and with a lack of animation, nothing eye-attractive either

So there you have it. Those are the 3 biggest downsides of the game, but, IF pulled out the way I intend to, it will make up for it with a big number of things to do.

So, is anyone interested in anything about this game? Regardless of wether you want to play it or help me work on it, or neither of that, everyone's comments are highly appreciated. I repeat, if anyone is interested in helping with this please let me know. 

13000128_1009714055778694_78028232628970

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Spherus Magna: White Quartz Mountains Demo

Update: 2/5/2016

Alright everyone, at long last here it is! The first demo that gives you a peek at how the game will look like.Taking on the role of a mysterious traveler, you will explore a small area of White Quartz Mountains and face off against its Rahi and a band of mercenaries called the Ice Bandits!

The demo features 3 locations:

- New Atero (Gate, Avenue, Mata-Nui Temple)

- New Atero Outskirts (Waterfall)

- White Quartz Mountains (Snowy planes, Cave, IcePeak)

Part of those atleast.

Featured characters:

- Ackar

- Kiina

- Surel

- various Matoran

- various Agori

Featured enemies:

- Ice Bandits (difficulty: Easy, creep level)

- Iron Wolves (difficulty: Easy-Medium, cool level)

- Ice Bats (difficulty: Annoying, don't fight just ignore and run level)

- Ice Bandit Boss (difficulty: Medium-Hard, Boss level)

wFLEL5C.jpg?1

The demo is short but serves its purpose and will show you the direction the game has taken. Now a few things are worth noting. Main one is the Battle System. It's a unique system that works despite the already mentioned lack of animations on the characters. I'm gonna explain it here as the game will offer no such help.

The combat works in a bit weird but non the less original manner. It revolves about a concept of "Ranges". Basically, every enemy has an "Enemy Range", a distance from which it can deal damage to the player.

Likewise, the player has a "Player Range" from which it can deal damage to the enemy. The key thing in the combat is to position yourself in just the right spot in which you're out of "Enemy Range", but the enemy is within your "Player Range". This way you can attack the enemy without suffering any damage.

The catch is both you and your enemies are on a constant move. Your enemies will be chasing you and you'll have to run from them, retreat, jump and attack just at the right time. The system will allow flexible movements so the player will be able to move in all directions at various speeds and will be able to jump over certain enemies.

All enemies have different movement speeds and ranges so some will be able to attack the player from long distances and the player will need to use ranged weapons, some will have a small range but will be a lot faster than the player, etc. 

When the player and enemy begin to fight a "Combat Initiated" box will appear. The disappearance of the box will mean that the fight has ended either through enemy dying or the player succesfully running away. 

H0xmz0q.jpg?1

The other thing is how to start the game. The game is still in its early phases and as such isn't optimised for every display. For now it would be the best to run the game in 1024x720 resolution with Windowed box checked (you shouldn't play full-screen). The reason for this is that the GUI doesn't work correctly on other resolutions so for the time being just play like that. This is how your settings should look:  

76nVLPB.jpg

A couple of other things:

- you move with (W-A-S-D + shift for running and Space to Jump)

- you attack with Left Click and will deal damage only when enemy is in range

- you talk to characters by coming close to them, no other action is necessarry

- the huge blue/gray/red walls in the scenes are colliders preventing the player from going where he shouldn't go. Blue ones are standard colliders, gray ones indicate that there is an area that isn't in the demo but will be available in the later phases of the game while the red walls are an indication that you have to kill an important enemy in order to pass through them

Link to the Demo: https://mega.nz/#!S4IU3a6T!cR_SC6iHD4vMKN7KbdQV0NzVN8a88vxcY6pGarhYC_k

Download the Rar file and extract it. Start the game by clicking on the "MountainsDemo.exe" (a cube looking icon).

Credits:

- Iron Wolf and Ice Bat models were made by an awesome BZP member Aho. Be sure to thank him for his hard work.

- Ice Bandit, Matoran, Agori and weapon models were ripped from various places already mentioned in the OP

- Songs belong to the Bionicle movies

- SFX is downloaded for free all over the internet xD

Edited by ChaosMarin
  • Upvote 12

k4dyNA9.jpg?1

OPEN WORLD 3D GAME SET ON SPHERUS MAGNA AFTER THE END OF G1

This looks very interesting, and ambitious. I tried making a few 3D Bionicle games back when I was first starting off as an IndieDev. It's certainly admirable that you've managed to get this far with the project.

I'm assuming, from the shading on the models, that you're using Unity 3D? Try looking into the Mechanim animation system. It's a little complicated at first, but it means that you only need to do one animation (such as "Walk", or "Jump"), and then apply it to every model with a similar bone structure. Very time saving.

I'm also assuming, from your lack of budget, that you're using Blender to rip/edit the models. If you'd like, I can try and source some old mask/item .blends that I have tucked away. I think I have a Pakari, a Miru, a Kakama, a Kaukau, a Rau, a Komau, a Hau, and a Mahiki. Would those be of any use?

Best of luck with this. [:)]

cLT23Pz.png

This looks very interesting, and ambitious. I tried making a few 3D Bionicle games back when I was first starting off as an IndieDev. It's certainly admirable that you've managed to get this far with the project.

I'm assuming, from the shading on the models, that you're using Unity 3D? Try looking into the Mechanim animation system. It's a little complicated at first, but it means that you only need to do one animation (such as "Walk", or "Jump"), and then apply it to every model with a similar bone structure. Very time saving.

I'm also assuming, from your lack of budget, that you're using Blender to rip/edit the models. If you'd like, I can try and source some old mask/item .blends that I have tucked away. I think I have a Pakari, a Miru, a Kakama, a Kaukau, a Rau, a Komau, a Hau, and a Mahiki. Would those be of any use?

Best of luck with this. [ :)]

Meh, I already have masks covered. Just need someone to do what is listed above. 

And let's just say mechanim is out of question here...

k4dyNA9.jpg?1

First of all I'd like to say that your work is awesome and very appreciated. Since I just started learning 3D modelling (after I looked at coding and figured that I would need a Kanohi Vahi to to slow down time if I were to learn to code in my lifetime  :) ) I know how hard it is to make a game. The pics you showed here look very good. If I, as an absolute 3D modeling newbie could help in any way let me know and I'll be happy to help  :)

IhDIrLK.jpg

I logged in after so long to say thanks. I see a lot of projects like this pop up and honestly it makes me very happy. I'm proud of the community for doing things like this. 

I wish you the BEST of luck on your endeavors. It's a very ambitious project and I think you'll have a really great journey when making it. Don't get overwhelmed, don't push yourself too hard, and don't let anyone discourage you from following your dreams. No matter what, learn from your mistakes and move on. Good luck on this project!

• Upvote 1

First of all I'd like to say that your work is awesome and very appreciated. Since I just started learning 3D modelling (after I looked at coding and figured that I would need a Kanohi Vahi to to slow down time if I were to learn to code in my lifetime  :) ) I know how hard it is to make a game. The pics you showed here look very good. If I, as an absolute 3D modeling newbie could help in any way let me know and I'll be happy to help  :)

Thank you for your kind words! I already listed what I need help with. Basically, even sketches can be a huge help as designing locations from scratch without having any original models is a pain. Especially when you're short on time and budget. 

If you can you could try and make some basic shapes for rahi parts as I'm in need of Iron wolves but can't make anything good for them. Also, if you're good with enviroment you could throw a few sketches in for some locations that are reformed or your original ones, so we could put that in too. 

I logged in after so long to say thanks. I see a lot of projects like this pop up and honestly it makes me very happy. I'm proud of the community for doing things like this. 

I wish you the BEST of luck on your endeavors. It's a very ambitious project and I think you'll have a really great journey when making it. Don't get overwhelmed, don't push yourself too hard, and don't let anyone discourage you from following your dreams. No matter what, learn from your mistakes and move on. Good luck on this project!

I should be the one thanking you! :D It was only after seeing that other people (you specifically) shared similar ideas that I picked this thing up again. Your project (despite being cancelled) inspired me and, even tough it won't be as good looking, I really wanna show that fans still care about g1 Bionicle.

Tnx 4 showing interest guys, I'll upload some new stuff soon. :D

• Upvote 1

k4dyNA9.jpg?1

Thank you for your kind words! I already listed what I need help with. Basically, even sketches can be a huge help as designing locations from scratch without having any original models is a pain. Especially when you're short on time and budget. 

If you can you could try and make some basic shapes for rahi parts as I'm in need of Iron wolves but can't make anything good for them. Also, if you're good with enviroment you could throw a few sketches in for some locations that are reformed or your original ones, so we could put that in too. 

I should be the one thanking you! :D It was only after seeing that other people (you specifically) shared similar ideas that I picked this thing up again. Your project (despite being cancelled) inspired me and, even tough it won't be as good looking, I really wanna show that fans still care about g1 Bionicle.

Tnx 4 showing interest guys, I'll upload some new stuff soon. :D

Currently I am learning level design and design of level content like tables or chairs, but I could focus on Bionicle parts instead if those would be more useful to you. Let me know whether you'd like me to first work on levels or on set parts  :)

Though for both I would have one question:

1, Parts - you said that you would like to have Iron wolves in the game. Would you like me to design just the parts themselves or shall I design a whole Iron Wolf?

2, Maps - what kind of environments would you like to see? Rainforests, volcanoes, deserts or something else? I have many ideas for locations but I need to know what aesthetic they should adhere to.

Btw, would you like me to make textures too or do you have your own textures that you would like to use?  :)

IhDIrLK.jpg

Think Skyrim, now take away the budget and add Bionicle to it.

Lulz. :P

A couple of questions for you.

1. I could totally help for level design; are you looking for small levels or a quest-based system?

2. What are you coding with? I could help if it's Python-based (and I know a wee bit of Javascript).

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

Currently I am learning level design and design of level content like tables or chairs, but I could focus on Bionicle parts instead if those would be more useful to you. Let me know whether you'd like me to first work on levels or on set parts  :)

Though for both I would have one question:

1, Parts - you said that you would like to have Iron wolves in the game. Would you like me to design just the parts themselves or shall I design a whole Iron Wolf?

2, Maps - what kind of environments would you like to see? Rainforests, volcanoes, deserts or something else? I have many ideas for locations but I need to know what aesthetic they should adhere to.

Btw, would you like me to make textures too or do you have your own textures that you would like to use?  :)

Good to hear that! 

I would definitelly need some sketches for locations as I (unfortunately) never seem to have patience to make inventive enviroments. My strength lies in the characters you could say. Basically, if you could make some sort of concept art for locations (original or existing) it would be great.

As for the Rahi, Iron Wolves specifically, I don't need designs for that, but rather 3d models. If you could make any sort of primitive 3d models that would form the parts it would be a huge help. Do note the parts don't have to be actual Lego parts, but just some basic shapes that could form the limbs or armor of the beasts. If you could model a form of head for the wolves that'd be great too. 

Regarding the enviroments, Spherus Magna is supposed to be a replenished planet so anything works. This incarnation will include various areas so design whatever you like to. Swamps, volcanoes, shores, jungles - anything.

The textures aren't necessarry as I can always grab some myself. If you have a desire to do them tough, I won't stop you! :D

Lulz. :P

A couple of questions for you.

1. I could totally help for level design; are you looking for small levels or a quest-based system?

2. What are you coding with? I could help if it's Python-based (and I know a wee bit of Javascript)

For now I'm only going with basic enviroments. Nature and stuff. The buildings in the cities and villages are also to be accounted for. Quests will come later when the basic structures are set up.

I'm not really coding anything yet. I'm still only at setting things up. There is no need for the coding just yet. We can start in advance tough and finish early. That said, Unity (the engine I'm working with) supports only C# and UnityScript (a slightly modified version of JavaScript) so idk how that will suit you. 

UPDATE:

Finished the basic set up for Valley of the Maze. 

Also, Battera will be included in the game too. 

k4dyNA9.jpg?1

• 2 weeks later...

Hey man! Cool project you got going! Very ambitious! I got some 3D modeling experience, and I am currently working on a Bionicle TV show, so I have some experience with environment design as well. If you need help, let me know!

Oh, and it's a fan made show. Better clarify that. :P

Hello there!

First, I'd like to say that I love the idea of this project! 

Would you, by any chance, be able to make it available in-browser for testing and whatnot? That would be awesome.

I like what you have so far, keep up the good work!

96DIFYm.png

A big thank you to Toucan Sam for the Okotian name.

[topic=gallery_115994_378_11223.jpg][/topic]

:vahi: [ON HIATUS]  :vahi: 

Update: I am almost done with an Iron Wolf model, if you want it :)

Sorry for the late reply. Had exams for like, past 2 months so didn't have the time to come here.

Thank you so much for choosing to help, bring the wolf in as soon as you finish it. :D

Hello there!

First, I'd like to say that I love the idea of this project! 

Would you, by any chance, be able to make it available in-browser for testing and whatnot? That would be awesome.

I like what you have so far, keep up the good work!

I'm sorry, but I don't plan on releasing this as a browser based game. I will, however regulary upload the game versions here, so you can download it and test it there if you want. :)

UPDATE:

xQbDGSR.jpg?1

The Toa have gathered :D

• Upvote 3

k4dyNA9.jpg?1

No problem man! Honestly, I would be willing to do other Rahi too, if you like what you see with the Iron Wolf. Since they won't be articulated, I'm packing a ton of detail into each piece, while still trying to maintain the Bionicle look, to a degree. I'll have the Iron Wolf up in a day or two!

Good to know! I need to finish the back half and legs, but here is a sneak peek of the front of the Iron Wolf:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/139280890@N02/24876276099/in/dateposted-public/

I took some artistic liberties, but hopefully it will be a good artistic representation. :)

By the way, cool Toa models! I think the only thing that is a bit jarring is the difference between Tahu's mask and the others in 3D model style. And the open chest plates on Gail, Tahu, and Onua. I could throw together a torso armor and more detailed masks for them if you send their 3d files, if you want. :)

Edited by Aho

Whoa! It looks awesome!

Honestly, if you were to make it any cooler it would stick out too much in the utter ugliness of the rest of the game. Seriously, great job!

And don't worry about artistic liberties, I took quite a few myself, as is evident from the very Toa models. You may not see it from this screenshot but they look a lot differently than their canon versions. 

You don't need to bother yourself with the models that have already been constructed. Well, you can if you want to, but its a lot more important to get it all layed out before any step-ups happen.

If you have time and want to, I'd appreciate it if you were to fix up a few more models. They don't have to be detailed at all, just have to remotely resemble the characters and it will be fine.

The Iron Wolf is marvelous, tough, kinda reminds me of a pokemon I used to like. xD

EDIT: Uff, I forgot to ask! Wich program are you using for modelling? The game is using Unity 3D engine and it may not be compatible with any file format.

Edited by ChaosMarin

k4dyNA9.jpg?1

The program I am using can convert into any file format with a pluggin I installed, so that shouldn't be an issue. What does Unity 3D require? I've never used that program before. Oh, and the programs I use are called Tinkercad and Meshmixer. :) What other models would you like me to do? I'm happy to help. Making the Iron Wolf has been a fun experiment already, so I'm looking forward to doing more! :)

Yeah, same here. However, I know I definitely will not be canceling my 3D modelling any time soon :) I sell my models on other sites as a side job, so as long as the head honcho of this project can continue, I can keep making whatever models he needs/doesn't have yet. :)

Unity takes most 3d filetypes, but if this is the exception, you can easily open the model in blender, then save it as an .fbx or .blend, which unity supports.

Tnx4 the info! :D

Let me just say that I hope it doesn't get cancelled. Every fan-made game that I've seen has been cancelled before completion. Good luck! 

Yeah, same here. However, I know I definitely will not be canceling my 3D modelling any time soon :) I sell my models on other sites as a side job, so as long as the head honcho of this project can continue, I can keep making whatever models he needs/doesn't have yet. :)

Don't worry guys, I don't plan on cancelling this thing ever. >_> The worst case scenario, as I already said, will be that it would take a long time had I been doing it myself. 

Since people are already helping me, the game could be out sooner than you'd think. Atleast a part of it, that is. :D

Finished with the Iron Wolf! Check it out here:

https://skfb.ly/LvHM

You'll have to open it in Chrome to see it.

I'm pretty happy with how it turned out!

OMG! This looks amazing! 

Love it dude, just love it! Already looks better than anything I have currently for the Rahi. xD Now that I've got all I need to finish the icy area of White Quartz Mountains. 

Expect a demo soon!  :D

k4dyNA9.jpg?1

Sounds good! I'll send you a PM with the download files in Stl and Obj formats in a couple hours (not at my computer right now, only phone. Can you modify the size if needed?

Also, could you PM me a list of Rahi you want tweaked/created so I can work over the weekend? I got all my schoolwork done, so I should have time to make a couple more by Sunday. :) Or, just post the Rahi needed here. Up to you. :P

Edit: lol, just saw your msg. Never mind!! :)

• Upvote 1

UPDATE: Just finished the battle-system basics and the NPC dialogue. 

Sounds good! I'll send you a PM with the download files in Stl and Obj formats in a couple hours (not at my computer right now, only phone. Can you modify the size if needed?

Also, could you PM me a list of Rahi you want tweaked/created so I can work over the weekend? I got all my schoolwork done, so I should have time to make a couple more by Sunday. :) Or, just post the Rahi needed here. Up to you. :P
Edit: lol, just saw your msg. Never mind!! :)

Waiting for the wolf. Just a few more tweaks and I'll be releasing a demo of the White Quartz Mountains. Look forward to it. :D

k4dyNA9.jpg?1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Can I just say that is looking pretty epic. You are talented, my friend.

And I have no 3d modeling experience whatsoever, and I don't plan to have any experience anytime soon, so ill just be hear giving moral support.

Thats cool. Moral support is great. :)

UPDATE: The White Quartz Mountains are almost finished. Battle system, enemies and enviroments are complete. All thats left is to deal with some code issues (such as saving scenes, optimization etc)

After Im done with this (should be in a week or two) Ill upload the demo here just so you can see what the game will be like.

k4dyNA9.jpg?1

Excellent! Can't wait to go toe to toe with the Iron Wolves... And I'm curious as to how annoying the Ice Bats will be :P Btw, can you post some screenshots?

Will do tommorow. Rahi are a done deal. Its something else thats giving me problems.

From the looks of it its gonna keep giving them. -.- (cant make enemies shoot correctly for life)

EDIT: Nvm! I finally figured out the shooting! Wahahaahaahahah! Demo's gonna come out soon. (Hopefully next week.) Will be short and boring, but hey - a first is a first. 

Edited by ChaosMarin

k4dyNA9.jpg?1

Can't wait to play the demo!

It won't be anything glorious tho. xD Just a huge empty area with enemies to fight so people can see what it's all gonna look like. 

You won't really experience any story in this demo.

k4dyNA9.jpg?1

It won't be anything glorious tho. xD Just a huge empty area with enemies to fight so people can see what it's all gonna look like. 

Still sounds good.

• Upvote 1

Kopaka.png

stone_good.png

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

Still sounds good.

Then good! xD

k4dyNA9.jpg?1

UPDATE: I'm going through some last minute rewamps in order to make the game prettier and optimized.

If I'm lucky, it'll be over by the end of the month. Will post a screenshot later today. Sorry for the delay.

k4dyNA9.jpg?1