MATORAN SMACK DOWN

ToaTImeLord

...TRAITOR!!!!!!!!!

NO! IT WAS ME! ME! ME!

Err... I mean... it was Petewa.

Petewa, you TRAITOR!!!!!!!!! ... ... ...

...Hang on, if Petewa is the TRAITOR!!!!!!!!! that would mean that he is on the side of the Shadow Matoran, and The Void is a Shadow Matoran: and he revealed Petewa to be the TRAITOR!!!!!!!!!...*gasp* That means that The Void beTRAyed the TRAITOR!!!!!!!!! which means The Void is a TRAITOR!!!!!!!!! of the TRAITOR!!!!!!!!! which would also mean he's supposed to be on my side, but if he killed me that automatically makes him a TRAITOR!!!!!!!!!

The Void...YOU TRAITOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That would imply that each Traitor knows who the other is, which we have no evidence to prove whether they do or do not, your theory has flaws.

I'd like to mention, Bronze actually did state his offense and defense of choice:

I don't care which side i am on and i can't decide on a defense but i want my attack to be fire oh and i want my # to be 3

Edited by -Windrider-

BATTLE ONE HAS ENDED.

The night before the great battle. BronzeJet and Ghidora decided it was to risky to go into this battle, so they sneaked out of never to be heard from again.

The Sun had just started to rise, as the Matoran were getting there warriors ready. Suddenly the Shadow Matoran came out of no where and started to attack the startled Matoran.

Bohrokman and FF the Forgotten decided to work together and came up with a plane to defeat Makuta Luroka. Bohrokman came down from behind Makuta Luroka and said, " how dare you share the name of the great lord of shadow you Matoran," taking a blade to his back. Luroka turned around to defend himself, but FF the Forgotten shot him down defeating him.

The Void: Eater of Worlds decided to target a certain Matoran he had a personal grudge with. He ran up to Kanohi Ko-llector and took his shield which had a image of Jar-Jar on it and burned it. He then activated his Void power and ate Kanohi Ko-llector.

Toa Smoke Monster saw what Void did to his best friend and wanted revenge. He ran up to him and attacked with his fire axe. He was able to knock the air right out of his lungs, but failed in defeating him. Toa Smoke Monster ran off to help the others only to find out Petewa and he where the only Matoran left.

On his way to the Turaga ShadowVezon came out of no were and stuck Smoke Monster to the ground. Smoke Monster pretended to be dead in hope ShadowVezon would leave. ShadowVezon soon left, when Smoke Monster thought the cost was clear he got up. He quickened his pace to reach thr Turaga to tell them what had happen. Out of no where something caught his eye. It was a map.

Toa Smoke Monster returned to the Turaga with the map he had found.

One of the Turaga stepped forward and asked, "where are the other Matoran Smoke Monster?"

"There all dead, its only me and Petewa."

"What, of BronzeJet and Ghidora shirlly they have not been killed. They were are senior warriors, we had them in training to become Turaga themselves."

"They never showed, they abandon us to the Shadow."

The Turaga looked to the others, then said, "this is dark times for us all. We must grieve another day, but do you have any good news?"

Smoke Monster pulled out the map he found. "I found this, the writing in it is ancient, definitely not Matoran; but it look like a kind of map."

The Turaga took the map and examined it, then looked back to Smoke Monster. "We may have hope after all. This is a map to the lost weapons of the Toa." Suddenly one of the Turaga morphed into ShadowVezon.

"How did you get here," asked Smoke Monster?!

"To think I tried to kill you? Who would think you be more useful alive."

ShadowVezon snatched at the map but the Turaga holding it held on tight.

The map ripped in two. ShadowVezon vanished in a pillar of smoke.

Before the nexts battle round begins I'm going to give out my little "gifts".

Lost Weapons of the Toa.

Trident of the seas: gives player one extra attack for one round

Shield of earth: protects player for one round may not attack during round.

Mask of flames: destroys one enemy instantly but you can not attack for the next round.

Ice canon: stops one player of your choice from attacking for one round. Note you can not attack that round.

To get one of these "gifts" simply comment what side you are on.

The first two shadow Matoran will get one of the gifts above.

The frist two Matoran will get one of the gifts above.

Since there are only two Matoran left they will automatically get said gifts.

Edited by ToaTimeLord
  • Upvote 1

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

I assume I'm alive, since that was rather vague.

Shadow Matoran.

You are alive I PM the ones who die.

You get the Mask of flames.

To use PM me BEFORE a battle round starts. After a battle round starts you can not ask to use your gifts.

This fight is not going well for the Matoran. :P

Hopefully that changes next round.

I hope so, it'll be anticlimactic if the only remaining Matoran doesn't take at least one Shadow Matoran with him.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

That night both party's went on quest for the lost Toa weapons.

Smoke Monster was able to find the trident of water. While Petewa was able to find the ice canon.

Meanwhile ShadowVezon and The Forgotten went searching on there own. ShadowVezon found the mask of flames as The Forgotten found the shield of earth.

May the Battle Continue

BATTLE TWO BEGINS NOW!!

I'd suggest attacking Toa Smoke Monster, since Petewa's already preoccupied.

And yes, I know that a traitor's getting murdered here. It's his/her/its/their fault for aiding the enemy.

Edited by ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Matoran Petewa the Swift-Foote is dead.

Shadow Matorans Zipp and The Void: Eater of Worlds are DEAD

After the great loss they had yesterday from the Shadow Matoran's ambush. The Matoran desided to take the battle to them. With his trident in hand Smoke Monster sprang from the tree tops and landed on top of Zippo and said in a cold voice, "where is Void!" Zippo just sat there in fright.

"I said- where is Void." "He's at the camp, please spare me Matoran." "Never," Smoke Monster then stabbed Zippo in the heart.

He then charged into the camp with Petewa at his side.

When Smoke Monster saw Void, he was filled with the fire's of revenge. For this was a true monster who savagely killed and ate his friend, his brother.

He charged up to Void and killed him as he said, "if you want a war come and get it." Smoke Monster's trident had broken after he defeated Void.

Meanwhile ShadowVezon had trapped Petewa into a corner while wearing his mask of flames.

"ShadowVezon you don't want to do this I'm innocent," Petewa begged.

"Why should I let you go? Your the one who attacked us, this is just self defense." "I'm - I'm..."

ShadowVezon snickered and said, "about to die."

Petewa yelled out I'm Shadow Matoran; but it was to late, ShadowVezon's mask blasted itself at Petewa. He was disintegrated into a pile of ash and on top of the pile was the Ice Canon.

"What did I just do!" ShadowVezon was panicking he had just killed one of his own.

FF the Forgotten saw Smoke Monster over Void's body and attacked him with his sword. Smoke Monster was finally defeated.

Matoran Smoke Monster is now Dead.

Now for the Battle to the Death round.

Anyone can attack anyone without any attack restrictions from this point forward.

Just PM Me your attacks

No side has won yet for the Matoran's traitor still lives.

Edited by ToaTimeLord

I would just like to suggest that anyone still deliberating (or anyone who just forgot) their choice might find it unwise to target me. Not because of any form of implied vengeance, but because I am already deceased, and so targeting me will not help you win the game.

Edited by ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

The Shadow Matoran had a great feast to celebrate there victory. ShadowVezon had enough with the party and wanted to clear his mind from all the noise they were making.

It was starting to get dark so he went for a walk in the forest. As he was walking he saw someone up ahead.

"Hey I thought you be back at the party."

The figure pulled out s knife and said, "how can I calibrate after what you did to my brother's."

"What are you talking about?"

"You know exactly what I mean," the figure came out of the shadow and into the dim light of the moon. "You killed all of my fellow Matoran; Shadow Monster, Kanohi, Makuta Luroka. Now it is time to avenge them."

"Your the traitor, we awww...."

The Matoran spy had claimed ShadowVezon's life and by the end of it all he plan to take them all.

The next morning they found ShadowVezon's body with the Matoran blade still in his chest.

Suspicion spread through the camp.

FF the Forgotten was so suspicious he got out his earth shield ready for an attack. Bohrokman was so scared he ran away.

The last round the winner will be made tonight.

Will it be Fisher or FF the Forgotten.

Edited by ToaTimeLord

The Game is Over

"So it it looks likes it's just you and me now," said FF the Forgotten.

"No it's just me," at that moment Fisher pulled out another Matoran blade.

"I would never had guess it been you Fisher, to be the Traitor."

"I do this to advenge my brothers," said Fisher.

Suddenly FF the Forgotten pulled out a blade of his own.

"You think I'll going give you the luxury of killing me, think again." FF the Forgotten thrust his dagger into his own heart. He collapsed to the ground and with his dying breath he said, "I die by no ones hands but my own."

Fisher has Won MATORAN SMACK DOWN.

That means the Matoran side wins.

Edited by ToaTimeLord

With how the beginning of this game started, I thought that the Shadow Matoran would've easily won this. I guess I'm glad now that I was on the Matoran's side. :P

Anyways, congrats on winning the game Fishers.

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

The Game is Over

"So it it looks likes it's just you and me now," said FF the Forgotten.

"No it's just me," at that moment Fisher pulled out another Matoran blade.

"I would never had guess it been you Fisher, to be the Traitor."

"I do this to advenge my brothers," said Fisher.

Suddenly FF the Forgotten pulled out a blade of his own.

"You think I'll going give you the luxury of killing me, think again." FF the Forgotten thrust his dagger into his own heart. He collapsed to the ground and with his dying breath he said, "I die by no ones hands but my own."

Fisher has Won MATORAN SMACK DOWN.

That means the Matoran side wins.

It was fun to see that the TRAITOR!!!!!!!!! was actually the one who won the game for us.

• Upvote 1