Set Review: 5002946 Silver Centurion

5002946_Silver_Centurion_Review_teaser.j

It's time for another set review! Continuing his look at all things both Marvel and LEGO, Ta-metru_defender today looks at 5002946 Silver Centurion, a promotional minifig that was available if you preordered LEGO Marvel's The Avengers from select retailers. Is it an essential part to your Iron Man armor collection? Or is it better left to rust in the rain? Read on to find out!

View the full article

This is probably one of the coolest minifigs I've ever seen. I really like how detailed it is. I wish there was another way to get it besides pre-ordering the new Avengers game. But I guess that is what Ebay is for. :P

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

This is probably one of the coolest minifigs I've ever seen. I really like how detailed it is. I wish there was another way to get it besides pre-ordering the new Avengers game. But I guess that is what Ebay is for. :P

Dude, I do too. It especially bugs me 'cuz the Silver Centurion is such a big part of the Iron Man mythos and got more screentime in Iron Man 3 than any non-Mk42 armor.

Hand-drawn, bespoke avatar by none other than Mushy the Mushroom.

a body adrift in water, salt, and sky