Question About The Hero Factory Specials

Does anyone know if Threshold sent the animation to an Asian studio like in Legend Reborn and Clutch Powers?

I think you mean like all the BIONICLE movies, which were handled by CGCG in Taiwan:BIONICLE: Mask of LightBIONICLE II: Legends of Metru NuiBIONICLE III: Web of ShadowsBIONICLE: The Legend RebornAnd yes, CGCG is listed in the credits for Hero Factory: Rise of the Rookies, even though it's not yet listed on their website. I haven't seen the DVD of Savage Planet but I think we can assume they also handled animation for it and Ordeal of Fire.

Does anyone know if Threshold sent the animation to an Asian studio like in Legend Reborn and Clutch Powers?

I think you mean like all the BIONICLE movies, which were handled by CGCG in Taiwan:BIONICLE: Mask of LightBIONICLE II: Legends of Metru NuiBIONICLE III: Web of ShadowsBIONICLE: The Legend RebornAnd yes, CGCG is listed in the credits for Hero Factory: Rise of the Rookies, even though it's not yet listed on their website. I haven't seen the DVD of Savage Planet but I think we can assume they also handled animation for it and Ordeal of Fire.
Thought so. Thanks.

Come see Philipnova798's Comic Factory 2.0, home of the oddly infected Ko-Matoran that is Phil.- Yeah, it's not the best, but'll have to do until I get a banner prepared.

Also see: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6