Welcome To Happyland II: Five Nights, Anyone?

Ghidora131

If smoke monster posts his answer, I can write up the scene before 24 hours.

One answer, coming up! :)

My guess would be Metus. He has a white/light blue color scheme. Plus, he wanted power, which he got when he took over the Skrall from Tuma.

• Upvote 2

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

My guess would be Metus. He has a white/light blue color scheme. Plus, he wanted power, which he got when he took over the Skrall from Tuma.

Oh man, that guy completely slipped my memory... sheesh. I've a hunch you've got the right answer there, anyhow.

So, uh... can I last-second change my guess from Strakk to Metus, or is that not allowed?  :begging:

Oh man, that guy completely slipped my memory... sheesh. I've a hunch you've got the right answer there, anyhow.

So, uh... can I last-second change my guess from Strakk to Metus, or is that not allowed? :begging:

You could of done a sneaky edit of your original post and said the edit was for miss spelling a word. Frankly I think we all just got kill because it's going to be some character no one remembers tell you say there name. Edited by ToaTimeLord

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

Wow... I can't believe all of you.

Night 3, A Few Cheats This Time

-----

The third night proved worse than the traumatizing morning.

When they laid out the sleeping bags in order to stay warm, they noticed Voriki's staff taped to the ceiling. On close inspection, they noticed dried blood in the form of a handprint on the shaft of the weapon. Smokey the Monster decided to keep it for later.

Later that night, a scream woke everyone up, forcing them to stare around in concern. On the ceiling, in replacement of the staff, was a painted word in what appeared to be Quisoves' blood:

Thok.

Suddenly, the staff that was supposedly at Smoke Moster's side was in the hand of its owner, preparing to slice their heads off. It stopped before it could complete the swing. Nobody moved.

"Mercy time." A voice from inside the staff said, and the Voriki machine fell to the ground in pieces.

Since nobody got it right this time, I've decided that two dead-end Happyland games in a row is a little too much. You guys get a mercy round.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Can you guess who I am? Note the letter U.

I'm ready to attack those filthy Toa, and destroy everything they hold dear, because when those filthy rookies come, I'll be waiting for them on this island.

---------------------------------------------------------------

You have 24 hours.

Well, there goes another game. I honestly thought I made this one easier.

Night 4, Game Over

-----

Ghidora himself finally entered the room. "Well, you've gone nicely so far... Until now."

(insert scene I'm too lazy to write)

Erreybudy is the ded. Evun mee. ;~;

The answer was Umarak.