LEGO Bionicle: The Journey to One Voice Cast Teased

Pereki reports that the Netflix listing for LEGO Bionicle: The Journey to One has been updated with the names of six voice actors: Nolan Balzer, Paolo Bryant, Jacqui Fox, Quinn Greene, Geoff Hughes, and Cory Hunter. None of these names jump out as instantly recognizable, but hopefully they will come together to make the new Bionicle series a memorable one!

View the full article

• Upvote 3

There’s more than one voice actor!

Sorry, couldn't help myself. :P

Joking aside, it's great that Lego is getting more than one voice actor for the show. I haven't heard of any of them, but that doesn't make me any less excited to see how they do with their roles.

• Upvote 1

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

Six less things for fans to complain about!

Yes!

Six less? I think you mean six more things for fans to complain about. "Tahu's voice doesn't fit!" "Kopaka's voice sounds like it should be Tahu's!" "What happened to Pohatu's australian accent?!"

This is the BIONICLE fanbase, after all. When doesn't it complain? If it exists in BIONICLE, it will be complained about.  :P

Edited by Impulsive
  • Upvote 5

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Six less things for fans to complain about!

Yes!

Six less? I think you mean six more things for fans to complain about. "Tahu's voice doesn't fit!" "Kopaka's voice sounds like it should be Tahu's!" "What happened to Pohatu's australian accent?!"

This is the BIONICLE fanbase, after all. When doesn't it complain? If it exists in BIONICLE, it will be complained about.  :P

Yeah, yeah. That will happen, no doubt. It happens with almost everything, though.

Hooray for more than one voice actors!:D

Anyway, I hope they will do well, because we don't know who they. Plus, this is the third time a Lego medium casts people that we don't know (first being Legends of Chima and second being Hero Factory's Invasion From Below episode).

Cory Hunter reminds me of Core Hunter from Hero Factory. What a funny coincidence.:P

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

The fact that we're excited about something so basic only goes to show how low LEGO originally set the bar. 

• Upvote 3

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

The fact that we're excited about something so basic only goes to show how low LEGO originally set the bar. 

That's....really sad, if you sit down and think about it.

• Upvote 1

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

But what if they're playing Makuta, Ekimu, Umarak, Protectors, Villains, and one guy's playing all the Toa?

http://49.media.tumblr.com/6a0a8690313723bbfbbf0c2b163da131/tumblr_o1xh39p9aa1r6ornbo1_500.gif

why must you do this to me

Edit: Please link to images over 750 kB.

-Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-
  • Upvote 3

Hooray for more than one voice actors! :D

Anyway, I hope they will do well, because we don't know who they. Plus, this is the third time a Lego medium casts people that we don't know (first being Legends of Chima and second being Hero Factory's Invasion From Below episode).

Cory Hunter reminds me of Core Hunter from Hero Factory. What a funny coincidence. :P

Coming out of retirement for the sake of defending Ace Combat.

Actually the woman who voiced Breez in the Invasion From Below special was the one who voiced Kei Nagase (like, the most major character after the player, who doesn't say anything) in the terrific dogfighting game for Playstation 2, Ace Combat 5: The Unsung War. Pretty high profile, for a Hero Factory voice actor.

And no sorry I'm not coming back to BZP. Just sayin'. Peace out. :P

But what if they're playing Makuta, Ekimu, Umarak, Protectors, Villains, and one guy's playing all the Toa?

As long as that one man is Dee Bradley Baker, we should be set.

Bionicle platypus: confirmed.

Bionicle platypus, Air Bison, Ben 10 aliens (oh wait that did happen...), Captain Rex, Cinnamon Bun, Martian Manhunter, Boba Fett, and really just half of everyone and everything in western cartoons and video games confirmed, really.

"Whether that is right or not...I also...as a Rider...have a wish that I want to fulfill."

Then again, back before Mask of Light we were used to Bionicle having no voice acting at all. I have to wonder if there would've been such an outcry to the webisodes if they'd just been subtitled like the 2002–2003 webisodes were. Perhaps having the characters voiced at all is the reason people were so quick to compare them to the G1 Bionicle movies and not to previous free web videos from Bionicle.com.

I don't think there was ever really much doubt that the Netflix series would have individual voice actors. So I'm more surprised at how unknown all these voice actors are. Hopefully this might be their big break, their chance to really show what they're capable of.

• Upvote 1

Me: I got you ppl samples of two of the actors!

Everyone else: [...]

We don't care because literally everyone on this thread can use Google. All you did was plop up a couple search results, and you expect everyone to come up and award you a gold star or something? Other people on this forum do a lot more for a lot less, you know.

Edited by -Windrider-

"Whether that is right or not...I also...as a Rider...have a wish that I want to fulfill."

Me: I got you ppl samples of two of the actors!

Everyone else: [...]

We don't care because literally everyone on this thread can use Google. All you did was plop up a couple search results, and you expect everyone to come up and award you a gold star or something? Other people on this forum do a lot more for a lot less, you know.

Exactly my point.

Bravo, you deserve a gold star for stating the obvious.

(and think of the lazy people. Dey need te linkz. Ok sorry you're absolutely right.)

Edited by -Windrider-

It's true the warning popup and the new Advertising Policy have been in place for a while, but the latter still prohibits linking directly to things that would be inappropriate on BZPower - images with text containing such language included.

Please try to watch the pages or images you link to in your posts here.

(I should note, however, that things beyond your control - such as YouTube comments, for instance - should not stop you from linking to/posting content that is otherwise okay.)

Edited by -Windrider-

• 2 weeks later...

Pretty much how I feel about this news. :P

I hope these guys are good! I'm cautiously optimistic. Some no-name actors have stolen the show before, but I've seen too many instances of them being absolutely horrid, so hopefully it's the former in Bionicle's case.'

-NotS

tahubanner.jpg