Hero Factory Experimental Design

>dir

Experimental.HFF

QQQ.HFF

Gallery.HFF

> Experimental.HFF

The Hero Factory Experimental team push the boundaries of science by using new technologies on the field. Although not the most unified of teams, they always get the job done.

Jack Rubicon

B1Q7RZE.jpg

A relatively new hero, Rubicon has been built to push beyond the thresholds of past hero's using a new secret power source alongside his hero core. His body glows with energy and he stands taller than most heroes, unfortunately his ego is bigger than most heroes as well. His faith in his personal might is such that he refuses to use any weapon but his fists.

Griffin Hybrid

ZMXO03V.jpg

The second hero of experimental team. After his old body was torn apart in a mission gone wrong, Hybrid volunteered to a procedure to be rebuilt with parts from other bots. Unfortunately he needed additional secondary Hero Cores installed to power these new parts and keep the influence from his new limbs in check. Hybrid is  a powerful hero with multiple abilities, but although he tries his best, the additional Hero Cores and foreign limbs have not helped his psyche at all.

Errol Gladius

Z2kjjsX.jpg

A veteran Hero who's succeeded in many missions, Gladius was the original test bed for the multi Hero core technology installed in Chimera. Although his earlier days were troubled after the incident where his cut off his arm, his multiple personalities eventually merged into one experienced warrior. Since then he's refused to get a replacement arm, though no one knows why. As the most experienced hero, he leads Experimental team in all missions, and is one of the few whom can get Rubicon to follow his orders.

Flynn Blaze

9vXA9jC.jpg

An ordinary rookie with a  burning passion for heroism. Blaze is the ordinary hero of the team, equipped with a flame blaster and flaming fists. Despite his enthusiasm, the power of the experimental hero's causes him to doubt himself. While Blaze wonders about his position in the experimental team, he does serve to keep the group grounded.

> QQQ.HFF

Error (^"$&*$%EVAEL%^)*WON@>>::@ )

???

YWumzc8.jpg

You should not be reading this.

Image captured from mission 1237

>Gallery.HFF

Edited by The Invisible Noob
  • Upvote 2

I'm really liking Rubicon, he tops all the others in terms of design and color scheme. Hybrid has a nice concept but appearance-wise is not very appealing to me.

And the final picture...creepy and awesome.

In general though they are...bland. Not bad but nothing extraordinary, either. They could benefit from some more Bionicle parts, but that's just me.

I really like all of these MoCs, although Jack Rubicon strikes me as the best. The last picture is suitably disturbing as well. 

Griffin Hybrid may suffer from an overdose of white and/or too many colors in general. His tail is really creepy, but it's attached in a way that looks unfinished and tacky. 

These look really cool! Rubicon is my favorite, because I really like his design and color scheme. The others I don't like very much, because they're kinda bland, but they're still cool regardless! Good job on these!

Edited by DigitalBrave3

Kopaka is my favorite Toa, and always will be.

My YouTube Channel!

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCwVIVUxepncP8Ywv8F5DDvg

Meet the Toa Enta!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/21626-toa-enta-mocs/

Yeah fair comments from everyone really. Originally I was going to do just put up Rubicon, Blaze and ??? but I decided to throw in Hybrid and Gladius to make it a  proper team.

Most of these aren't that interesting to me, but that "Hybrid" design is pretty dang cool.

Yeah I'll try working on Hybrid a bit more since people seem to like him.

You usually hear that Bionicle is Hero Factory now, but ironically I feel that Rubicon is Bionicle. :P

Anyways, I really like Flynn. He's really solid looking and reminds me of the Ordeal of Fire designs.

Thanks for sharing! :)

Yeah Rubicon was built around the time Bionicle was coming back, so he uses a lot of design cues from them.

Flynn on the other hand was built during Ordeal of Fire, while I was playing with the new Hero Factory style.

I really like all of these MoCs, although Jack Rubicon strikes me as the best. The last picture is suitably disturbing as well. 

Griffin Hybrid may suffer from an overdose of white and/or too many colors in general. His tail is really creepy, but it's attached in a way that looks unfinished and tacky. 

Fair nuff, I used white for his torso since it's a good blank colour to contrast his limbs with. I'll try to add more silver to him. By merit of his design having too many colours is going to inevitable though but I'll see if I can make them work together better.

These look really cool! Rubicon is my favorite, because I really like his design and color scheme. The others I don't like very much, because they're kinda bland, but they're still cool regardless! Good job on these!

Thanks! Rubicon is kinda my favorite too.

... What IS that thing in the last picture? I'm actually really curious.

The last model is me looking at the last boss from Final Fantasy 8 and going "that looks kinda freaky, let's build something like that". Hence the missing face and upside down torso for a lower body.

In universe I imagine it's a horrifying piece of alien tech that's fused itself with Flynn Blaze to become this somewhat eldritch thing that can access Hero Factory tech through the hero it absorbed.

In universe I imagine it's a horrifying piece of alien tech that's fused itself with Flynn Blaze to become this somewhat eldritch thing that can access Hero Factory tech through the hero it absorbed.

Oh, I thought it was something like an actual part of him, and the real (secret) reason for why he was put on the experimental team.