Kanoka Collector signature

Jonathan Crane

I had no idea if that banner was still a thing or not, but as luck would have it, I went into the Toa Taggerung topic right after viewing this, and someone in that thread had that very banner in their sig. Turns out it's still hosted on the MeNOL website. Here's the link to get your own banner.

~Unit#phntk#1

• Upvote 1

I had no idea if that banner was still a thing or not, but as luck would have it, I went into the Toa Taggerung topic right after viewing this, and someone in that thread had that very banner in their sig. Turns out it's still hosted on the MeNOL website. Here's the link to get your own banner.

~Unit#phntk#1

I tried, and it said that the page doesn't exist. I went to the Toa Taggerung topic and clicked on the disks, and it said it added them to my collection.

Thanks for the paradox, BZP.

Edited by Jonathan Crane

Add me on Steam!: Bionicdeadpool Productions TTV: Bionicdeadpool Twitter: Avenging_Odin

FatherlyDismalIberianmidwifetoad.gif

The link seems to be working for me. I don't think the website's code has been touched in a good five or six years though, so maybe there's some bug that was never fixed stopping you from accessing it. What browser are you using?

~Unit#phntk#1

I mean, I can see the page, but I can't do anything with it

Add me on Steam!: Bionicdeadpool Productions TTV: Bionicdeadpool Twitter: Avenging_Odin

FatherlyDismalIberianmidwifetoad.gif

Hey so all the posts that just say "It works for me" kinda constitute spam, so unless you have a solution or any actual content to add regarding the submitted question, I'd probably hold off on posting. I'm not staff, though, so I'd double check before taking my word as law.

Jonathan Crane, have you tried using a different browser? Also are there any sort of blockers on your computer?

Edited by Makuta Luroka

bBhcfWO.png

Certainly, the posts confirming that it works over on your side would be more useful if you provide some data, such as your browser, browser version, all that.

Since this has become less a question about BZPower and more an exploration of personal, perhaps browser-related issues, the topic isn't really in Q&A territory anymore. I see no harm in leaving this open, though, so you can all try to help Jonathan Crane through this.

I can open the link, but when I try to check the ID, it just says "loading" and doesn't seem to ever finish. I think the code is just broken or something.

:a: :r: :z: :a: :k: :i:

I got Monster Hunter World on PS4, add me at bmrjw2 if you want

Also I play FFXIV, my main is Anastasia Willow on Exodus but I've got characters on every NA datacenter.

• 2 weeks later...

I can open the link, but when I try to check the ID, it just says "loading" and doesn't seem to ever finish. I think the code is just broken or something.

This happens to me on Firefox.

I use Chrome.

:a: :r: :z: :a: :k: :i:

I got Monster Hunter World on PS4, add me at bmrjw2 if you want

Also I play FFXIV, my main is Anastasia Willow on Exodus but I've got characters on every NA datacenter.