Favorite Bionicle character and outside character team-up

Lenny7092

Hi, guys! Ever since one of you said in my topic, http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/20996-favorite-bionicle-character-vs-outside-character/?do=findComment&comment=1028682 , that why have a Bionicle character(s) and his/her/their non-Bionicle counterparts fight each other when they would team up to fight a common enemy or hang out as friends. Well, I find that idea awesome, so I made this topic.

Anyway, we've seen our favorite Bionicle characters, including the Toa and their allies, fighting alongside each other. These cool teamwork and unity make me think this: I wonder if my favorite character could team up or hang out with his or her non-Bionicle counterpart? Speaking of that, have you ever imagined that? It would be very cool, like both of these character would work together to fight a common enemy or just hang out as new friends. Here are some examples from my thoughts:

1. Tahu, Vakama, or Jaller with William Furno from Hero Factory, Kai from Ninjago, the Infernites from Mixels, or the Human Torch from Marvel - guys with fire powers would hang out to surf on lava or fight against Skull Spiders, Infected Rahi, Rahkshi, Vahki, Visorak, or Nixels from Mixels.

2. Gali, Nokama, or Hahli with Katara or Korra from Avatar: The Last Airbender or The Legend of Korra, or Nya from Ninjago - girls with water powers that would go underwater, exploring life in here, or fight against Skull Spiders, Infected Rahi, Rahkshi, Vahki, Visorak, Barraki, Avatar villains, or Ghost warriors from Ninjago.

3. Lewa, Matau, or Kongu with Aang from the Avatar: The Last Airbender series - guys with air powers would enjoy flying, riding Chute vehicles from Legends of Metru Nui movie, riding on Bison from Avatar, and fight against the Bionicle villains from #1 or Avatar villains.

4. Lewa with Spider-Man - both fast and agile heroes would enjoy telling jokes, exploring large places, and fight the Bionicle villains and Spider-Man's, including the Green Goblin.

5. Kopaka, Nuju, or Matoro with Stormer from Hero Factory, Zane from Ninjago, the Frosticons from Mixels, or Elsa from Frozen - people with ice powers would enjoy sliding on mountains or hills, making ice sculptures, or fighting the Bionicle villains, Hero Factory ones, Ninjago ones, or Nixels. Maybe any of the Ice Toa would go on a date with Elsa.:P

6. Pohatu, Onewa, Hewkii, Onua, Whenua, or Nuparu with Cole from Ninjago, Toph from the Avatar series, the Cragsters from Mixels, or the Thing from Marvel - strong people with rock-like powers who enjoy playing with rocks, making rock sculptures, or fighting against the Bionicle villains, Ninjago ones, Avatar ones, or Nixels.

7. G1 Pohatu with the Flash from DC Comics, Sonic the Hedgehog, or Quicksilver from Marvel - guys with super speed who would enjoy racing each other or fighting their villains.

8. 2015 Pohatu with Batman - guys with similar personalities and use boomerangs who enjoy hanging out, visiting the Batcave, or fighting crime and their villains. Plus, Batman would help Pohatu overcome his fear of the dark.

9. Onua with the Hulk from Marvel - big guys with super strength and who can break ground would work together to smash and defeat their villains.

10. 2015 Onua or Ekimu with Thor from Marvel - guys with powerful magic hammers would also work together to fight evil.

11. Takua with Lloyd from Ninjago, Flinx from Legends of Chima, or Steven from Steven Universe - short and cute guys who become great heroes would hang out, eating pizza, and fighting evil.

12. Boris and Ant-Man - guys who can shrink can team up as partners to fight tiny evil.

13. The Toa Mata/Toa Nuva and Takua with Steven and his Crystal Gem friends from Steven Universe - teams that do fusions would, again, hang out, eating pizza, and fighting evil and monsters. I noticed one of you said that and I like it.

14. The Order of Mata Nui with S.H.I.E.L.D. From Marvel - large, secret peace-keeping organization would work together to fight against evil threats.

15. The Toa Mata/Nuva/Masters/Uniters with the Autobots from Transformers, Ninja from Ninjago or the Avengers from Marvel - both are big superhero teams would work together to fight large, evil armies and their villainous leaders. Or, the Toa and Avengers would go to eat at a fast food restaurant together. The Avengers would recruit the Toa into their team, too. The Autobots would also call the Toa "honorary Autobots". These ideas are super-awesome.

16. The Toa Mata/Nuva/Masters/Uniters with the Alpha 1 Team from Hero Factory - both are big, contraction teams who would either fight evil villains together or play sports. The Alpha Team would also name the Toa "honorary members". These would be very cool, too.

17. Makuta Teridax with Darth Vader or Emperor Palpatine from Star Wars, Dr. Eggman from Sonic the Hedgehog, Vilgax from the Ben 10, Mojo Jojo or Him from The Powerpuff Girls, Von Nebula from Hero Factory, Megatron from Transformers, Loki from Marvel, or the Overlord from Ninjago - evil, twisted, and very strategic masterminds who would work together to create evil and diabolical plans to take over or destroy places and crush their enemies.

18. Mutran with Dr. Doom - green and silver armored mad scientists who would work together to experiment on things that they can use for evil.

19. Roodaka with Mystique from Marvel - both are sneaky, mutant-involved villainesses who would plan together on how to destroy their enemies.

20. The Piraka with the Sinister Six from Marvel - gangs of six villains who would work together to crush their enemies.

21. Hakann with the Fire Villains from Hero Factory - villains with fire powers who would work together to cause fiery destruction and steal stuff. The Fire Villains would also name Hakann an "honorary Fire Villain".

22. Pridak with Jawblade from Hero Factory - Prisak would recruit Jawblade as his own lieutenant (as much as Nocturn is Ehlek's) since they both are shark-based villains that swim and use blades.

23. Kalmah with Dr. Octopus from Marvel - tentacled villains who would work together to strength Kalmah's army with Octopus' hi-tech.

24. Takadox with Skales from Ninjago - blue monsters who can hypnotize and lead armies could work together to destroy their enemies.

25. Thok with the Ice King from Adventure Time with Finn and Jake - villains with ice powers could work together to take on Ice King's enemies, Finn and Jake, in an evenly matched fight. One guy cannot defeat two opponents alone.

26. Vezon with the Joker and Harley Quinn from DC Comics, Deadpool, the Green Goblin, or Carnage from Marvel, Gollum from The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit series, Speeda Demon, Corroder, or Meltdown from Hero Factory, the Ice King, The Grinch from How the Grinch Stole Christmas movie in 2008, Turbo/King Candy from Wreck-It Ralph, and Jestro from Nexo Knights - Since Vezon has an Olmak's powers, he would travel though dimensions to form an army of crazy people like him to wreak havoc or have a party.:P

27. Ehlek with Voltrix from Hero Factory or Electro from Marvel - villains with electricity powers who would team up to cause electric trouble and destroy their heroic foes.

28. Icarax with Starscream from Transformers TV shows - traitorous villains who would be looking forward to work together to stab their leaders in the backs.

29. Mata Nui (being) with Optimus Prime - both determined leaders who would glad team up to fight evil.

30. Umarak the Hunter with Kraven the Hunter from Marvel, Kyber from Ben 10: Omniverse, or Lockdown from Transformers - hunters who may offer to work together to catch their targets.

So, you see what I mean? What do you think?:)

• Upvote 3

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

The Toa Inika are Pokemon Gym Leaders.

Hewkii: Electric (Manectric)

Nuparu: Steel (Steelix)

Matoro: Ice (Glalie)

Hahli: Psychic (Gengar)

Jaller: Fighting (Lucario)

Kongu: Flying (Pidgeot)

They start out as Matoran, then their mega-evolution stone is crossed with a Toa stone.  When their Pokemon mega-evolve, they 'mega-evolve' too... into Toa.

Anyhow I'm not sure if that's related at all, but there ya go.

Avatar by Nicholas Anderson (NickonAquaMagna)

My blog: The Jaga's Nest

The Toa Inika are Pokemon Gym Leaders.

Hewkii: Electric (Manectric)

Nuparu: Steel (Steelix)

Matoro: Ice (Glalie)

Hahli: Psychic (Gengar)

Jaller: Fighting (Lucario)

Kongu: Flying (Pidgeot)

They start out as Matoran, then their mega-evolution stone is crossed with a Toa stone. When their Pokemon mega-evolve, they 'mega-evolve' too... into Toa.

Anyhow I'm not sure if that's related at all, but there ya go.

I think I can see that. You said that the Toa Inika are Pokemon trainers that have Pokemen, which may the transforming trait as they do. Good team-up.:)

Velika, with Pinky and the Brain. A new world order would be formed overnight :P

Well, I would imagine Velika offering these rats some Matoran Universe tech or Spherus Magna tech, so they can work together more efficiently, so Brain would succeed in taking over his world (or both worlds) for the first time, as long as Pinky doesn't mess up.:P

Takanuva with Lloyd Garmadon from Ninjago, could you imagine that team?

Would be insanely strong!

Two prophesied chosen ones with elemental powers of light and power/energy? Sweet, man! They can kick super-powerful evil's butts.:D

vezon with carnage total awesomeness!

I agree all the way! I would imagine Vezon either work with they guy called Carnage or get his symbiote to bond with Vezon. That would make him look more monstrous, but epic!:D Perhaps he would be called Venom (Get it?:P).

If anyone would want to make a MOC of that, he or she would either use red pieces to replace Vezon's pieces or cover them with red Play-Do clay.

Azari/Kopaka 2015

Naida/Pohatu 2015

Aira/Onua 2015

Farran/Lewa 2015

Emily/Tahu 2015

Skyra/Gali 2015

And the virtue of teamwork was learned by all.

Elves and Toa working together. Well, that would be cool. Perhaps they would be called the Terrific Magic Twelve.:P

• Upvote 3

Let's see...

I'd love to see the Toa Nuva fight side-by-side with Team RWBY. Both fight creatures of darkness (The Toa fight Makuta; Ruby, Weiss, Blake, and Yang fight monsters called Grimm) , and I just think that they could have a very interesting team dynamic both on and off the battlefield. :)

• Upvote 1

96DIFYm.png

A big thank you to Toucan Sam for the Okotian name.

[topic=gallery_115994_378_11223.jpg][/topic]

:vahi: [ON HIATUS]  :vahi: 

I'd Come up with a whole bunch right now, but as I'm unoriginal, bad at ideas, and obsessed with Undertale Right now, so I'm going to compare and contrast Each of the Gen. 2 Toa with (mostly) the main cast of Undertale.

(Warning: Potential headcanon incoming)

Tahu = Undyne (Both are incredibly hot-blooded and have a strong sense of justice. Their main differences being that Tahu uses Flaming swords as opposed to Undyne's water(?)Spears)

Gali = Toriel (Both are very motherly and empathetic, but can easily hold their own in battle. The Fire/Water juxtaposition is inverted in this case)

Lewa = Papyrus (Carefree, fun loving people that are strong yet incompetent. The main contrast is Life/Death, with Lewa being the master of jungle, a place teeming with life, and Papyrus being a Skeleton, who is... well, dead)

Pohatu = Sans (More serious than their brethren, have a rather deep voice, usually with an accent. The main contrast is that Pohatu's devoted to his duty, whereas Sans is the laziest guy you'll ever meet)

Onua = Asgore (Gentle Giants who are both incredibly strong, but usually reluctant to fight. Can't find a main difference between the two, except for maybe their story position...?)

...And all that's left are Kopaka and Alphys. uhhh... They both try to come off as serious, but end up botching it? (i.e Kopaka's "I didn't slip" incident, and Alphys' general shtick)

That's all I could come up with right now... I'll be sure to think of something else sooner...

• Upvote 2

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

Tahu and Toriel (Both control Fire, and though their personailies may be different from one another much like Tahu and Gali I could see them working together on common ground. Tahu also has Golden armor which makes him God-like, and Toriel has special illusion based magic abilities. Or at least it's believed that she does.)

Takanuva and Asriel (They both control, or at least at one point or another controlled light and shadow to an extent. Given their naturally kind heartedness, they would easily find common ground and become the best of friends, even if one of them becomes a piece of poo sometimes. Not only that but the Avohkii has powers similar to that of Hopes and Dreams.)

Makuta Teridax and Chara (Both have sinister desires, one has desires to control the known universe, whilst the other wishes to destroy every living thing. With no one to question his rule, Teridax would find Chara a close friend, and a useful one to destroy all those who oppose him. Both have a strong connection, or at least a strong heir of darkness and shadow connected to them, and they both would need to be awakened. Chara, from killing all of Monster kind or the equivalent, and Makuta from bringing him out of what ever dark pocket dimention/alternate universe his gaseous form opperates in now.)

Imrukii, Tahu and Toriel (Same thing with Tahu and Toriel, only this time with me in, because their my idols, and two of my all time favorite characters. Plus, who wouldn't want to see three beings with Fire as their main, fighting side by side but using thier own unique abilities relative to them? Fireballs, and Illusion based attacks, quick flashes of plasma and lighting enhanced fire slashes and teleportation, and atrong almost god like strong and hard fiery strikes filled with devotion and power. A Soul of Patience, a Soul of Courage, and a Monster Soul of Patience, more so represented physically then internally.)

Gali and Undyne (same principal and Tahu and Toriel, just reversed. Two extremely atrong female characters who have a strong connection to water, and both have a caring, and rough side to them)

Lewa and Mettaton (Because their both Fabulous.)

Kopaka and Sans (They don't really bother eachother, and are both pretty chill with one another. But when the time comes for combat, Dans brings strong Telekinetic Abilities to the table along with the godly Gaster-Blaster. And Kopaka brings strong ice based abilities to the table.)

Pohatu and Papyrus (What can I say, they're both super nice (well, maybe not so much G2 pohatu, but who knows) not sure how Papyrus would fight other than just throw bones at his opponents, but if Pohatu is throwing stones, then I guess it all works out.)

Onua and Asgore (They're both very strong, and though Asgore and Toriel may have their issues, frankly since Tahu and Onua can get along with eachother, as well as Gali, I'm sure they could work together to work something out if the time ever comes. Like I said, they're both super strong, and I'm sure they would be the best of friends, two gentle giants, who are maybe in more ways than one misunderstood. Just imagine them drinking tea and meditating together. I SHIP IT!!)

As for Alphys.... Eh, I guess her and Nuparu would work together just fine.

ANYWAY, As for Non-UNDERTALE Characters working alongside BIONICLE Characters, I dunno.

Edited by Toa Imrukii
  • Upvote 3

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

Mata nui and Hal Jordan team up to fly through space and rek some bad guys. Really I have a whole fan fantasy of the green lantern corps arriving on spherus magna and getting involved in the core war. That would be a sick crossover comic series. The green lantern corps meets the Bionicle universe.

• Upvote 2

:y::m_o::l::m_o:

Mata nui and Hal Jordan team up to fly through space and rek some bad guys. Really I have a whole fan fantasy of the green lantern corps arriving on spherus magna and getting involved in the core war. That would be a sick crossover comic series. The green lantern corps meets the Bionicle universe.

Awesome! I would imagine the Green Lantern Corps helping Mata Nui and his allies fight against Makuta Teridax in the Great Spirit Robot that he controls. Speaking of Green Lantern Corps, I would also imagine if the Bionicle would join the Corps and other Corps, like:

Green Lanterns (willpower): Toa Mata/Nuva/Masters/Uniters, Takanuva, Mata Nui

Blue Lantern (hope): Matoro

Indigo Tribe (compassion): Gali, Mata Nui

Star Sapphire (violet, love): Macku :P

Sinestro Corps (yellow, fear): Teridax

Orange Lanterns (greed): Teridax, Piraka, Vezon

Red Lanterns (rage): Teridax, Tuma, Metus

Black Lanterns (death): Teridax, Dark Hunters, Piraka, the Skull Creatures

White Lanterns (life): Mata Nui, Toa Ignika, Toa Mata/Nuva/Masters/Uniters, Takanuva, Matoro

Would you imagine them wearing Power Rings or holding magic Indigo Tribe staffs while wearing Lantern outfits?:)

Mata Nui and Primus. Two giant freaking robot gods teaming up to beat Unicron. Awesome.

I agree 100%! I would imagine a reason why this could happen is because Unicron would attempt to eat Spherus Magna (as a whole or pieces).:)

Steven Universe and Takua.

And just for the shenanigans...

Sapphire with Tahu.

Ruby with Kopaka.

Funny and cool, but Tahu and Ruby are hotheads while Kopaka and Sapphire are calm people, so I wonder how they would get along because of your arrangements.:P

Team Fire (Tahu, and Toriel) and Team Twilight (Takanuva, and Asriel) VS. Team Ice (Kopaka, and Sans) and Team Water (Gali, and Undyne)

(Insert Picture Here)

pure_muscle.png

Sapphire with Tahu.

Ruby with Kopaka.

Funny and cool, but Tahu and Ruby are hotheads while Kopaka and Sapphire are calm people, so I wonder how they would get along because of your arrangements. :P

I picture it going kinda like...

"Ah. There you are. You are the one who is going to help me. Such is our fates."

"I SAID LEAVE ME ALONE." *FWOOM*

*Fireball narrowly misses Sapphire*

"That was unnecessary."

"Turaga! Why is there a creepy flying mutant Ko-Matoran following me around, and how do I make it go away?"

Meanwhile...

"Why are we going so slowly?! We could have been there by now! "

"Listen, Tah- ...Listen, Ruby. We have no idea whether we are even moving in the right direction. You would rather have us travel ten miles down the wrong route than wait five minutes to take a single step towards the right one. "

"Better than standing around thinking about stuff and doing nothing at all! What's THAT supposed to achieve?"

"...I can't believe I'm arguing with a rock. Where's Pohatu when you need him?"

• Upvote 1

3DS Friend Code: 0018-0767-4231

Sapphire with Tahu.

Ruby with Kopaka.

Funny and cool, but Tahu and Ruby are hotheads while Kopaka and Sapphire are calm people, so I wonder how they would get along because of your arrangements. :P

"Ah. There you are. You are the one who is going to help me. Such is our fates."

"That was unnecessary."

"Turaga! Why is there a creepy flying mutant Ko-Matoran following me around, and how do I make it go away?"

Meanwhile...

"Listen, Tah- ...Listen, Ruby. We have no idea whether we are even moving in the right direction. You would rather have us travel ten miles down the wrong route than wait five minutes to take a single step towards the right one. "

"Better than standing around thinking about stuff and doing nothing at all! What's THAT supposed to achieve?"

I need to make a comic of this, pronto.

...that is, unless I get too lazy again.

• Upvote 2

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

Tahu Nuva and Samus Aran from Metroid.

I think that these two would make a really good team.

Also, Vezon and Deadpool. I may not be a big fan of Vezon, but I would be really interested in seeing how he reacted to meeting Deadpool and vice versa. :P

• Upvote 2

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

Sapphire with Tahu.

Ruby with Kopaka.

"That was unnecessary."

Meanwhile...

I need to make a comic of this, pronto.

...that is, unless I get too lazy again.

This is absolutely funny, just imagining how these interactions go!:P A comic would be cool!:D

Tahu Nuva and Samus Aran from Metroid.

I think that these two would make a really good team.

Also, Vezon and Deadpool. I may not be a big fan of Vezon, but I would be really interested in seeing how he reacted to meeting Deadpool and vice versa. :P

I agree with with the Tahu Nuva-Samus Aran team thing. That would be awesome.:D

As for Vezon and Deadpool, I would imagine a wacky thing like this:

When Vezon travelled to Deadpool's world with the power of the Olmak, he meets Deadpool in his home, sitting in a couch and watching TV. Deadpool noticed him and said, "Who are you, black and silver guy?" Are your a mutant? You look strange."

Vezon: I'm Vezon from another dimension. I didn't mean to come here because I don't know how to usd my inter-dimensional powers. Who are you? I am not a mutant. My friends are. They turned into snakes, but if I were mutated. I'll be a head (A Federation of Fear reference). I am a Skakdi...sort of.

Deadpool: I don't what that is, but okay. Name's Deadpool. Is it fun to inter-dimensional travel?

Vezon: Yes, it does! You can see a lot of things that you never experienced before! What do you do?

Deadpool: I kick some butt, make a mess, and enjoy talking a lot, including jokes. What about you?

Vezon: Same here. Say, wanna hang out?

Deadpool: Sure.

They hang out, doing crazy stuff, kicking butt, getting into trouble, pranking Venom and Carnage by disguising as them (Vezon as Venom and Deadpool as Carnage) and framing them for crimes, and making inter-dimensional escapes to get away in their dimensions.

Vezon: Say, you're crazy, troublesome, and funny like me! You're very much like your dimension's own Vezon. I like you! You are a great friend!

Deadpool: Why, thank you, buddy! Want some more fun?

Vezon: Sure!

And then, the havoc wreaking continues... :P

Also, Gali and Lapis Lazuli are totally gonna team up...

...after they've finished the most epic arm wrestling match in Gem and Toa history, that is.

Well, that's certainly interesting. As for team-ups, I'd say any elemental bionicle character with a skylander of the corresponding element.

Kopaka.png

stone_good.png

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

'Howabout, Axonn, and Guts from berserk? Anyone?

I have never watched Berserk (because it looks to be a tad edgy for me ATM), but I personally think that they'd work well together, considering the fact that they have ridiculously oversized weapons. Heck, throw in Cloud from Final Fantasy while we're at it. :P

While we're on the topic of anime, how 'bout Tahu teams up with Kamina from Gurren Lagann? They're very similar in personality: Impatient and temperamental, yet personable and charismatic.

I imagine Kamina would mistake him for a Gunmen (the mecha in the series) and jump into Gurren, his own mecha... only for Tahu to comment, "Now that is overkill! I'm only eight feet tall, get out of that ridiculous thing!" Of course, Kamina would get out, then they'd take turns yelling at each other about how tough they are and fight (for some contrived reason), as is commonplace in anime. :P  Then, Kamina gets his hindquarters handed to him by Tahu (because... fire powers!). He's glad to have found a worthy opponent, but Tahu would rather help him than fight. They befriend one another, and each learns about the other's culture. Unfortunately, Tahu has a bit of trouble getting along with Kamina's team, as they're suspicious on where his loyalties truly lie. (Plus, their crazy mechanic, Leeron, keeps trying to figure out how his systems work, much to Tahu's dismay. :P)

96DIFYm.png

...after they've finished the most epic arm wrestling match in Gem and Toa history, that is.

Well, that's certainly interesting. As for team-ups, I'd say any elemental bionicle character with a skylander of the corresponding element.

Nice pic with Gali and Lapis arm-wrestling!:D

I agree with the idea that any elemental Bionicle character would team up with a Skylander who shares the same element. That would mean doubling the elemental power. I find that very cool.:)

I have never watched Berserk (because it looks to be a tad edgy for me ATM), but I personally think that they'd work well together, considering the fact that they have ridiculously oversized weapons. Heck, throw in Cloud from Final Fantasy while we're at it. :P

While we're on the topic of anime, how 'bout Tahu teams up with Kamina from Gurren Lagann? They're very similar in personality: Impatient and temperamental, yet personable and charismatic.

I imagine Kamina would mistake him for a Gunmen (the mecha in the series) and jump into Gurren, his own mecha... only for Tahu to comment, "Now that is overkill! I'm only eight feet tall, get out of that ridiculous thing!" Of course, Kamina would get out, then they'd take turns yelling at each other about how tough they are and fight (for some contrived reason), as is commonplace in anime. :P  Then, Kamina gets his hindquarters handed to him by Tahu (because... fire powers!). He's glad to have found a worthy opponent, but Tahu would rather help him than fight. They befriend one another, and each learns about the other's culture. Unfortunately, Tahu has a bit of trouble getting along with Kamina's team, as they're suspicious on where his loyalties truly lie. (Plus, their crazy mechanic, Leeron, keeps trying to figure out how his systems work, much to Tahu's dismay. :P)

Funny about Tahu interacting with Kamina and his team! Lol!:P

About Axonn, that could make a good team. I am also thinking about Axonn working with the Hulk. That's awesome, too, since both are huge and strong people who could act rational.:)

• Upvote 1

Nuparu and the Boxor meets Hiro and Baymax from Big Hero 6.  Actually you could have a lot of teamups between mecha series, I wouldn't really know though because I don't know any mecha series.

Another idea is Hafu finding a time machine and going back to Renaissance Italy and working with Michelangelo, da Vinci, all those people... well actually he'd probably spend more time arguing and making chaos than working on art =P

• Upvote 3

Avatar by Nicholas Anderson (NickonAquaMagna)

My blog: The Jaga's Nest

Tahu and Toriel all the way! *has a chair thrown at me* *burns it*

(who's Tahi?)

Edited by Toa Imrukii
  • Upvote 1

pure_muscle.png

Nice pic with Gali and Lapis arm-wrestling! :D

I agree with the idea that any elemental Bionicle character would team up with a Skylander who shares the same element. That would mean doubling the elemental power. I find that very cool. :)

Funny about Tahu interacting with Kamina and his team! Lol! :P

About Axonn, that could make a good team. I am also thinking about Axonn working with the Hulk. That's awesome, too, since both are huge and strong people who could act rational. :)

Thanks! 

Axxon working with the Hulk would be pretty sweet...

What about Brutaka and Starscream?  B-)

• Upvote 1

96DIFYm.png

Nice pic with Gali and Lapis arm-wrestling! :D

I agree with the idea that any elemental Bionicle character would team up with a Skylander who shares the same element. That would mean doubling the elemental power. I find that very cool. :)

I imagine Kamina would mistake him for a Gunmen (the mecha in the series) and jump into Gurren, his own mecha... only for Tahu to comment, "Now that is overkill! I'm only eight feet tall, get out of that ridiculous thing!" Of course, Kamina would get out, then they'd take turns yelling at each other about how tough they are and fight (for some contrived reason), as is commonplace in anime. :P Then, Kamina gets his hindquarters handed to him by Tahu (because... fire powers!). He's glad to have found a worthy opponent, but Tahu would rather help him than fight. They befriend one another, and each learns about the other's culture. Unfortunately, Tahu has a bit of trouble getting along with Kamina's team, as they're suspicious on where his loyalties truly lie. (Plus, their crazy mechanic, Leeron, keeps trying to figure out how his systems work, much to Tahu's dismay. :P)

Funny about Tahu interacting with Kamina and his team! Lol! :P

About Axonn, that could make a good team. I am also thinking about Axonn working with the Hulk. That's awesome, too, since both are huge and strong people who could act rational. :)

Thanks!

Axxon working with the Hulk would be pretty sweet...

What about Brutaka and Starscream? B-)

Brutaka and Starscream would make a great team. I would imagine them going inter-dimensional as Brutaka rides on Starscream's jet form to defeat their foes. They could take down, say, 20 of them together.:D (thumbs up)

Tahu and Goku

Kopaka and Vegeta

Perfect

Kopaka and Gali (G2, 2015 forms) with Siris and Isa from Infinity Blade.

Nuparu and the Boxor meets Hiro and Baymax from Big Hero 6. Actually you could have a lot of teamups between mecha series, I wouldn't really know though because I don't know any mecha series.

Another idea is Hafu finding a time machine and going back to Renaissance Italy and working with Michelangelo, da Vinci, all those people... well actually he'd probably spend more time arguing and making chaos than working on art =P

Fikou spider and the cockroach from Wall-E.

Gukko bird and Appa.

Sand pit Mata Nui and Makuta storytelling stones and Plank.

Very good team-ups! They would be super-cool!:D (thumbs up, again).

About Hafu and the Renaissance artists, that would be funny if Hafu would, like, mess up the historical pieces of art, ruining history. Lol.:P

Edited by Lenny7092
  • Upvote 1