The Builder: Review

Click

builderbanner.png

This has been a long time coming, but I think I'm finally ready to bring the Builder back. For those of you who don't remember, The Builder was one of my first epics here on BZP, one that gained some popularity for its uniqueness, for the Builder is the story of a Toa caught by the Bohrok and enslaved for years in their nest, and the story of how he escaped.

Leave your comments, critiques, and feedback below!

• 3 weeks later...

wow that's awesome ,but sorry for disturbing i have one question,can i use your image the builder as banner or for other things?else have a nice day.

I would prefer if you posted in the discussion topic rather than in the middle of my story (it's not a problem in comedies or short stories, but the rules are a bit different here in Epics).

As for your question, I would prefer my banners be used only in connection with the project they advertise. Besides, I can't imagine you'll have something that has the title "The Builder" and has some relevance to Bohrok. And really, that banner took me all of five minutes to put together. It's just the Bohrok logo, some gradients, and some fancy text.