whose side are you on (Captain America: Civil War)

bohrokman

At first I was kinda torn. I usually am on these things. But, in the end, I agree more with Tony's stance. Same reason Batman collects samples of other heroes weaknesses--in case they go bad, it's a good move to have records and a way to keep them in check if that does happen. Not saying it would, but some of them do walk a fairly dark path. Bucky, for example, has been a HYDRA puppet for a long time. He's been an assassin, and nearly killed his best friend. Tony's gone a bit nuts when drunk, as we've seen. When you mix super powers with the fallibility of humanity, there is a chance for dangerous results. 

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

Spider Man will need a hotel by how much people will vote for him.

or an avengers tower

I'm on whichever side Parker's on.

Same, bro. Spiders for life.

in the comics he was on iron mans side and then later switched to captain americas side, ether way sadly spider-man is probably only getting a cameo in the movie :closedeyes: anyways spider-man is my favorite superhero (2099 more like) but that is another discussion.

Edited by bohrokman
  • Upvote 1

Here came the bride all dressed in white I wish it was red then you all be deadlandscape_xlarge.jpg

in the comics he was on iron mans side and then later switched to captain americas side, ether way sadly spider-man is probably only getting a cameo in the movie :closedeyes: anyways spider-man is my favorite superhero (2099 more like) but that is another discussion.

He might get some scenes, a line or two, and a fight scene, but I dunno. Just a guess. And if Spider-Man switches teams, I will loyally follow.

• Upvote 1

mindeth the cobwebs

Bumping this over to COT and making the title a little more descriptive...

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

He might get some scenes, a line or two, and a fight scene, but I dunno. Just a guess. And if Spider-Man switches teams, I will loyally follow.

I already knew that, hence why I stated that I'd be on whatever side he's on, rather than stating a side.

(Although I prefer Ben Reilly)

I already knew that, hence why I stated that I'd be on whatever side he's on, rather than stating a side.

(Although I prefer Ben Reill

Pretty much why I said it too. I'm really only gonna see the movie for Spider-Man, after all.

• Upvote 1

mindeth the cobwebs

Are we sure we're not talking about this? http://biosector01.com/wiki/images/c/ca/Comic9-DividedWeFall.png

In anycase, I'm on whatever side Tahu's on. Which in this context is Captain 'Murica as it were.

Edited by Toa Imrukii

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png