Rise Of The Fallen Army

Sybre

Hey, it's Sybre. After a brief delay, my newest comic series is OUT! Here, I present to you:

rotfa_ad.png

Or RotFa

The ComicsEpisode 1Episode 2Episode 3 (I'm only sticking with cheap backgrounds until I can get or do something better.)Episode 4 NEW (Excuse any bad art.)Absorba's Co-author ComicsComing soon!Musical ComicsComing soon!More content will be posted as soon as possible!Current Announcements1. Musical comics, you ask? (See above.) It's where Tuner (I'm sure you know who if you read the comics) sings a randomly picked song during the comic. If you wanna to send a song request, PM me the lyrics and songwriter and/or band. And the lyrics must be COMPLETELY appropriate! You can send edited lyrics, though. As said, the comics will come soon!2. I'm looking for an experienced comic maker that would be happy to help me bring this series to life. I will accept the author who volunteers. PM me if you are interested. HOWEVER: You must be very skilled. What you send to me: A link to your comic series and your best comic. If I approve of you, here's what I send back to YOU: All of the spritesheets, character info, and the comic layout. If I don't approve you, remember, you did your best!CreditsInnerayg-For the spritesKeep reading,Sybre

Edited by Sybre

mindeth the cobwebs

Not a whole lot to comment on. But looks promising.Edit: I know it may be difficult to comment on the comic given, but please try to find something to offer.Your post as it stands now counts as a generic comment. If you could, please edit it - you may remove this message when you do.-Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-

Not a whole lot to comment on. But looks promising.Edit: I know it may be difficult to comment on the comic given, but please try to find something to offer.Your post as it stands now counts as a generic comment. If you could, please edit it - you may remove this message when you do.-Wind-

There's gonna be more! Such as Episode 2! Enjoy! Edited by Sybre

mindeth the cobwebs

I no like Rahkshi of Voices. Undoubtedly the scariest power ever. Especially if he sounds like Beiber.

Nah, he sounds a LOT better than Justin Beaver (lol). His voice changes at certain times. You'll see in future comics. I personally think his power is annoying, but that's the point. Tuner is adaptable, so he can annoy enemies into going all-out on him and then he can defeat them and just get stronger. But I actually based him off two enemies in a MMORPG (you know what that means, don't you?) I like, and they sing while they talk. In fact, I used some lines that one of them said. They were "Nothing could prepare you for thiiiiiiiis!" (That was in an opera voice, by the way!), "Why are you hitting meeeee?", and "You can do better than thaaaaat!" (Which also sounded opera-ey). He was all I had right now. See what other ideas I will have in the future. Keep reading or I will turn your pet(s) into demons and turn them on yooooooooooou!

mindeth the cobwebs

Mr. Chief, if you wanted to live, the idea would be to NOT do a Michael Jackson impression, and run.

He was gonna die anyway! I mean, come on, he said he was gonna use the Bohrok as a ball!
Well yeah, but that doesn't mean I can't give battle tips to dead characters, does it? :P

Mr. Chief, if you wanted to live, the idea would be to NOT do a Michael Jackson impression, and run.

He was gonna die anyway! I mean, come on, he said he was gonna use the Bohrok as a ball!
Well yeah, but that doesn't mean I can't give battle tips to dead characters, does it? :P
Well, you still can contact him from the afterlife. lolCheck out the announcement section. I have news for you!

mindeth the cobwebs

• 5 months later...

This may seem late, but I'm gonna have to TEMPORARILY close this series. I feel like this series wasn't much of a hit, but I'll have it reopened later. I am planning to reboot the series and I already revamped two Toa. So, yeah.Please close this topic. I'll request to reopen it sometime later.-Kreos

mindeth the cobwebs

This may seem late, but I'm gonna have to TEMPORARILY close this series. I feel like this series wasn't much of a hit, but I'll have it reopened later. I am planning to reboot the series and I already revamped two Toa. So, yeah.Please close this topic. I'll request to reopen it sometime later.

Topic closed for a while or so.