Toy Fair 2016 Coverage

Black Six

Toy Fair 2016 Coverage  

54 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I am working apace at going through the over 500 images I took at Toy Fair yesterday. Obviously Bionicle will be our first story, but there were many more sets on display. Let us know what themes you're most interested in seeing by voting here to help us prioritize what to work on.

Any other questions, comments, or suggestions for our coverage can be discussed here to.

• Upvote 1

Just wondering if you have pictures from multiple angles? I've seen some people post pics of sets from Toy Fair but there are some sets that are really interesting and it would be easier to understand what's going on with them if we could see different sides of them (looking at you Star Scavenger!).

Also the minifigs: there was a sweet spiderman fig with a hood but the pics I was looking at didn't get a good shot of him and if the costume was different otherwise.

Thanks to those of you going through this to get us these pictures! It's really cool that you took the time to go through and share all the cool stuff you saw!

I'm curious if you got a picture of the new Cole minifig (either in the Rock Roader or Ultra Stealth Raider) without any headgear on, as I'm curious to see the print on the head. It looks different than previous versions of the character, as if half is alive and half is ghostly, or maybe a "ghost scar".

Also, was the Titanium Ninja Tumbler not shown at all? I can't find any other pictures of the set from NYTF, only from Nuremberg.

http://i.imgur.com/kbP5Svg.gifhttp://i.imgur.com/O8CcqC5.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/kbP5Svg.gif

Ninjago, then Elves. From what I've seen elsewhere, the Ninjago summer wave isn't too interesting (the winter wave tho... can't wait until next month!) but I do want to see more of that purple ninja! But then there's Elves with all those epic dragons.

Thanks again for working on this, Black Six!

:music:

Ninjago summer wave is absolute fire to me, cannot wait to get the sets for those minifigs, already finished with the winter wave (as I'm from Australia, Bionicle hasn't come out here tho :/) and the sets look fantastic, the only set I will not be getting is 'Lloyd's Green NRG Dragon' basically because of 0 exclusive minifigures that I don't have from the winter wave. Pumped for the summer wave!

Go check out our Youtube channel! We review BIONICLE and other LEGO related items!
https://www.youtube.com/user/RandomReviewerBros

Just wondering if you have pictures from multiple angles? I've seen some people post pics of sets from Toy Fair but there are some sets that are really interesting and it would be easier to understand what's going on with them if we could see different sides of them (looking at you Star Scavenger!).

Also the minifigs: there was a sweet spiderman fig with a hood but the pics I was looking at didn't get a good shot of him and if the costume was different otherwise.

As you've probably seen in the first two stories, we do have some sets from multiple angles, but there just wasn't time to get everything.

I'm curious if you got a picture of the new Cole minifig (either in the Rock Roader or Ultra Stealth Raider) without any headgear on, as I'm curious to see the print on the head. It looks different than previous versions of the character, as if half is alive and half is ghostly, or maybe a "ghost scar".

Also, was the Titanium Ninja Tumbler not shown at all? I can't find any other pictures of the set from NYTF, only from Nuremberg.

I don't think I got him without his headgear, sorry.

And no, the Tumbler was not on display.

I was a bit disappointed by the current coverage I think you need to go more in depth.

What, in particular, would you like to see more of? Do you want me to write more about each set? Honestly there's not always a whole lot I can say, as I just take a quick look at most sets and snap a picture or two. I only have a limited amount of time to spend taking pictures, so I can't examine every set thoroughly to understand all of its intricacies.

I was a bit disappointed by the current coverage I think you need to go more in depth.

What, in particular, would you like to see more of? Do you want me to write more about each set? Honestly there's not always a whole lot I can say, as I just take a quick look at most sets and snap a picture or two. I only have a limited amount of time to spend taking pictures, so I can't examine every set thoroughly to understand all of its intricacies.

I mean more describing your thoughts on the sets and the sets function but I understand why you can't really go into depth.

Thanks to those of you going through this to get us these pictures! It's really cool that you took the time to go through and share all the cool stuff you saw!

go  here http://www.fbtb.net if you want so more angles 

Here came the bride all dressed in white I wish it was red then you all be deadlandscape_xlarge.jpg

I mean more describing your thoughts on the sets and the sets function but I understand why you can't really go into depth.

Isn't that what the eventual set reviews are for though? They can get much more into detail with those than they could with these quick overviews. Plus, having so much written for each set at this point would just make the articles ridiculously long.

UnsuspectingButts.thumb.png.2a71dabd3565a645b7127215b282d46b.png