• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Photo

Mc's Collectibles And Stuff! (Looking For Rare Stuff)

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#41 Offline Reya

Reya
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Trusted Trader

• 11,610 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 07 2012 - 11:20 AM

No, I'm sorry, I simply cannot. I have to convert the money to euro which means I'll lose money and taking into account the current economic climate in Ireland and college fees, I need all the money I can get.

#42 Offline Mask collector

Mask collector
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,341 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 07 2012 - 11:26 AM

oh, ok, that sounds fine to me. pm me your paypal address and such and i will send you my address when i get a pm for your paypal address then we can go from there! by the way how much is shipping going to be?

Edited by Mask collector, Jan 07 2012 - 11:35 AM.

Want to help complete the worlds first and only 100% complete Bionicle collection? I'm missing only 10 pieces to have the worlds only complete collection, if you or anyone you know has them. I'm willing to give an extremely generous offer for any of the pieces I'm missing. If anyone helps me secure a deal for these pieces, i will give the person who helped a prototype bionicle part/WMKK/Prototype Bionicle Set! Please help if you can. If you have any of these please PM me!

Metru Blue Noble Matatu prototype_metru_blue_matatu.jpg
Not to be confused with the Gali-blue European misprint

Sterling Silver Krana Kal 

(preferably with the Certification card and bag) 

All 8 Variations of the Grey Plastic Krana Kal (GPKK)

#43 Offline Reya

Reya
  • Premier Member
  • Trusted Trader

• 11,610 posts

Posted Jan 07 2012 - 11:32 AM

I'll have to make the parcel before I can confirm the shipping price. Just give me a little time to gather everything together and get this deal into motion. You should probably PM me your zipcode and not post it here.

#44 Offline Mask collector

Mask collector
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,341 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 07 2012 - 11:36 AM

yeah, good point...lol if you wouldn't mind, could you pm me a list of everything i'm getting and the total price then once you figure out shipping we will go from there?MC

Want to help complete the worlds first and only 100% complete Bionicle collection? I'm missing only 10 pieces to have the worlds only complete collection, if you or anyone you know has them. I'm willing to give an extremely generous offer for any of the pieces I'm missing. If anyone helps me secure a deal for these pieces, i will give the person who helped a prototype bionicle part/WMKK/Prototype Bionicle Set! Please help if you can. If you have any of these please PM me!

#45 Offline Reya

Reya
  • Premier Member
  • Trusted Trader

• 11,610 posts

Posted Jan 07 2012 - 12:05 PM

yeah, good point...lol if you wouldn't mind, could you pm me a list of everything i'm getting and the total price then once you figure out shipping we will go from there?MC

Yup. I'll get on it ASAP.

#46 Offline Mask collector

Mask collector
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,341 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 07 2012 - 01:17 PM

Yup. I'll get on it ASAP.

Sweet, thanks for doing that!

#47 Offline tritoa

tritoa
  • Members
  • Toa

• 155 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 09 2012 - 12:35 PM

hi tritoa here,the postage costs are cheaper than i thought and the total will be $45.let me know when you have the money and i will send you my paypal details.

#48 Offline Mask collector

Mask collector
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,341 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 09 2012 - 04:25 PM

@Tritoa: Ok, sounds great!@Anyone: I still have alot of sets that aren't listed i can trade off, most of them are in my collection so they are in good condition, if you want anything just ask and i will see what i can do!ThanksMC

#49 Offline tritoa

tritoa
  • Members
  • Toa

• 155 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 10 2012 - 11:48 AM

hi tritoa here,isee you have done a deal with reya for his kraata,i need three kraata to finish my collection,how does this sound to you,i will xchange the three kraata that i need for everything that i have that you need and each one pays their own shipping.let me know what you think.

#50 Offline Mask collector

Mask collector
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,341 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 10 2012 - 05:45 PM

@Tritoa: it depends, which kraata do you need? i probably already have them, i have an almost full set already, and once i get these from Reya, i will have 1 full set and one almost complete. i would still rather just do our original transaction plan because i want to keep them, but tell me which ones you need and we will work something out?ThanksMC

#51 Offline tritoa

tritoa
  • Members
  • Toa

• 155 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 11 2012 - 01:57 PM

hi tritoa here,i need the following kraata,Black/Orange stage 2Metal Blue/Pearl Light Gray stages 3 and 6let me know if you have them double.

#52 Offline Mask collector

Mask collector
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,341 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 11 2012 - 05:28 PM

hi tritoa here,i need the following kraata,Black/Orange stage 2Metal Blue/Pearl Light Gray stages 3 and 6let me know if you have them double.

I have a Black Orange Stage 2, but i would like to keep it, i can send your money out soon, pm me your paypal address and such and we will work from there?

#53 Offline tritoa

tritoa
  • Members
  • Toa

• 155 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 13 2012 - 01:38 PM

Hi tritoa here,I tried to PM you yesterday,but it told me that you can't receive any messages??let me know what's going on

#54 Offline Mask collector

Mask collector
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,341 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 13 2012 - 09:49 PM

i had to clear up my inbox, everything is good now, try sending it again! :)ThanksMC

#55 Offline blake1090

blake1090
  • Members
  • Toa

• 197 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 18 2012 - 09:39 PM

Hey check out my topic because I have some things you might want. :updown:
I also have a Runescape account if anyone is interested let me know it is in the 70s.

#56 Offline Mask collector

Mask collector
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,341 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 19 2012 - 12:15 AM

I checked your trade topic and found only 1 set i needed and besides that i just sent all my money to reya and tritoa, so unless you want to trade or wait, then we will have to wait a while.ThanksMCPS To everyone, i really need to get some of these kraata, try to help me out!

#57 Offline blake1090

blake1090
  • Members
  • Toa

• 197 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 25 2012 - 02:07 PM

What did you see?
I also have a Runescape account if anyone is interested let me know it is in the 70s.

#58 Offline Mask collector

Mask collector
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,341 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 25 2012 - 09:47 PM

i looked and i only need one set, so unless you want to wait for a little while i won't be able to buy, but if you want to trade that is a different story!ThanksMCPS. I really want to complete my collection, so i will be selling some games and stuff so if anyone is interested in 360 games, i have some, including halo, gears of war, guitar heroes, prototype, etc...

#59 Offline blake1090

blake1090
  • Members
  • Toa

• 197 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 25 2012 - 10:01 PM

Haha so what's the set?

#60 Offline Mask collector

Mask collector
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,341 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 26 2012 - 09:39 AM

Toa Iruini.

#61 Offline blake1090

blake1090
  • Members
  • Toa

• 197 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 28 2012 - 01:06 AM

Hey I have a 360 so let me know what you would trade for Toa Iruni

#62 Offline Mask collector

Mask collector
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,341 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 28 2012 - 10:33 AM

Well, i am interested in these.Bohrak: BlackVisorak: RedToa IruniTarakavaand i have these games.Guitar hero world tourShadows of the ######PrototypeHalo 3 ODSTHalo 3Halo AnniversaryAssassins Creed 2Assassins Creed Brotherhood Speacial Edition.

#63 Offline Reya

Reya
  • Premier Member
  • Trusted Trader

• 11,610 posts

Posted Jan 31 2012 - 02:40 PM

Any word on the Kraata?

#64 Offline Mask collector

Mask collector
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,341 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 31 2012 - 05:30 PM

Yes, i just got them today! i'm gonna go through them right now and check it all out, pictures coming of my finished set!Thanks againMC!

#65 Offline Reya

Reya
  • Premier Member
  • Trusted Trader

• 11,610 posts

Posted Jan 31 2012 - 06:23 PM

I'm glad! Hope everything came in good condition! Thanks for trading! :D

#66 Offline Mask collector

Mask collector
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,341 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 01 2012 - 12:09 AM

Yep, everything is awesome, i will be posting a video very soon!

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users